House campers

J

jetsetminer

How lame..

Do you really think that standing on a house marker and spinning all day long is going to stop someone buying it from underneath you? Seems like one big risk of getting banned just because you want a plot at less money than it is now.

From the COC:
The user must be positioned at his or her screen whenever his or her character performs an action that normally requires human intervention (activating a macro, issuing a command, pressing a button, etc.)

A

acei

lol, 1 RB member is spinning, jumping and with his second name as HOUSEisCAMPEDbyRB

Don't they even reliase this will just make people buy the house literally from underneath them for doing that?

T

thorwyntf

just to avoid confusion:

RB = NOT <Righteous Bastards> :)

A

acei

Sorry should have made it clearer it's Royal Bavarians... a person called Hanni, think he's been there for 12 hours+ now.

Also just down the road is another character from The Prodigy constantly spinning with the second name "HouseisCamped"

It's just getting ridiculous, they can't camp house spots, if they want a house they pay for it they don't camp it until it's 1p.

K

Khalen

Plenty of spots I thought? Why moan about 1 stupid spot while I've seen plenty of other nice spots.

F

Flimgoblin

well some spots are nicer than others :) if there's so many plots around then there's no need to camp, no?

D

Draylor

Yeah, we REALLY need this thread - that other 3 page thread with all the same whines isnt good enough.

F

Fagane

Well we in Excal/Albion like to whine a lot, some more posts, means more chances to whine.

Fagane

B

Bleeker

Originally posted by acei
Also just down the road is another character from The Prodigy constantly spinning with the second name "HouseisCamped"

really? can you say which village/lot and i will look into it...

L

loxleyhood

You can camp a spot if you like, but the fact of the matter is you can't stop anyone buying it.

Having said that nobody is allowed in Foxup! :cool:

T

[TP]Darksbane

Originally posted by acei
Sorry should have made it clearer it's Royal Bavarians... a person called Hanni, think he's been there for 12 hours+ now.

It's just getting ridiculous, they can't camp house spots, if they want a house they pay for it they don't camp it until it's 1p.

Dunno who from Prodigy is doing this, but i hold all the money for our guild house which we intend to buy. We have no need to camp a spot simply becos we arent THAT bothered which spot we get, we have about 5 areas we would like our house, not 2 parshed about which plot in any of those areas, thats why we are waiting for the prices to hit 50P before buying.

Will try and find out who the person is, cos they need a slap.

I

iluvatur

i'm gonna go round and buy all the plots with people camping them, i want my own whine thread :( *sniff*

D

del_eneste

I said this in /gu the other day..but a few days ago Hanni was spinning round..and every 20 secs he'd say the same line about spot being camped etc..then at the same time cast a heal on himself. Wish I done something about it :/
Edit: I was using a lvl 1 char just to look around..was also un-guilded..so IF he was at the comp..why would he have to tell me about it being camped?.
Yet another edit :eek:: I also tried pm'ing Hanni but no reply yet he kept spinning around saying the same line over and over + casting the spell

F

Feya

its called "using of a not allowed 3rd person program" and will be reported=ban

Feya

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by jetsetminer
How lame..

Do you really think that standing on a house marker and spinning all day long is going to stop someone buying it from underneath you? Seems like one big risk of getting banned just because you want a plot at less money than it is now.
pick something else wanker

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by belth
Rarrarrarr... Rightnow :p
I would of..but I totally forgot screenshots :/
Was there last night also...jumping+spinning around.../who hanni showed he had afk flag on and I tried talking to him but no reply again..got screenshots of this tho.
But is this just constant jumping+spinning while afk still using a 3rd party program? <--abit slow :p. If it is..then guess where them SS's are going :p

A

Asha

omg he is ruining the game for everyone !!!!11
how can we let him get away with jumping AND spinning?
and this healing has GOT to stop. It's not fair!
report him quick!!

get......a.........life........................

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Asha
omg he is ruining the game for everyone !!!!11
how can we let him get away with jumping AND spinning?
and this healing has GOT to stop. It's not fair!
report him quick!!

get......a.........life........................
asha..you think its fair that ppl..who dont use macro crafting etc have to lvl up and spend time at a computer doing it..while people uisng macros etc can just go afk and come back and have X amount on X trade skill?. Not saying Hanni does this..but plz stfu

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by jetsetminer
How lame..

From the COC:

no need m8
you got the money?
you go to spot claim the plot
and if he start bitching at you report him on RIGHTNOW! for harrashment
also say to him just before you build the house
sorry m8 housewascamped
have fun
and build it :)
it really make me wonder how stupid a human can be......how much?

A

Asha

Originally posted by del_eneste
asha..you think its fair that ppl..who dont use macro crafting etc have to lvl up and spend time at a computer doing it..while people uisng macros etc can just go afk and come back and have X amount on X trade skill?. Not saying Hanni does this..but plz stfu

umm where did I say that?

he isn't doing that
he's jumping and spinning
you're the one acting like you caught a theif or something
why? who cares?

you remind me of the kids in school who used to run to the teacher if they saw someone chewing gum or passing notes.

A

acei

Originally posted by [TP]Starflame
really? can you say which village/lot and i will look into it...
It was in Waterford, Her name is Mandela... and she's still in the area lol

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Asha
umm where did I say that?

he isn't doing that
he's jumping and spinning
you're the one acting like you caught a theif or something
why? who cares?

you remind me of the kids in school who used to run to the teacher if they saw someone chewing gum or passing notes.
You didnt say it..but using a third party program can do that also. And you must of gone to some weird school :/

A

Aussie-

look, RB was first on that spot, lets say they bought it from the second they arrived, you'd have no chance to get that piece of land.
you'd have searched for another spot and bought it.
now they try to save some money , which is normal. Pretend they already have a house on it. they were first.
You're a muppet and I think you'd better close this thread before you get flamed from 20 other ppl.

A

Asha

daox was a 3rd party program too, but I doubt you would want all who used it banned.

he wasn't craft marcoing. he wasn't hurting anyone. you're just being a tattletale to look important.

C

ChillyDawg

he was abeing a wanker though. If i could afford it buy al the spots wioth tossers trying to camp them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom