House 602 Pryd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
mmmpie said:
If a new ToA evah arrives,i just cba careing about u p00r guys!

such attitude only makes the population smaller around u....and guess u want someone to play with/kill afterall!:confused:
Eh??? My attitude? I'm stating what has been written by this guild and I also wrote that we should respect there views as they pay there subs etc etc.
My guess is you have'nt read my post correctly, your tired or your pissed.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Congratulations Boys Dont Cry, and all those related to their attitude.

Long has the word "Elitist" been given to those who dont care about other players. If you want to offend someone on FH or in game, simply call them an elitist *** or that trendy way, is it £EEt or something like that. I have defended myself and my guild on fh many times for not being so, so to speak :)

Its official, you have personified that word, this thread should be in wikpedia for the definition of said word

Karate, your the man.

r0x, if Im on wikipedia im famous, im like the internethero of fh!

Dorimor1

Banned
duact said:
and dorimor1 maby you should go back to thid forums and own some.

Mate, I have more title kills on my bd than all your chars put together, so you making those comments are really unvalid

Marc

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Mate, I have more title kills on my bd than all your chars put together, so you making those comments are really unvalid

Not a chance!! He has 11mill rps pre patch!!

lmfao

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
Eh??? My attitude? I'm stating what has been written by this guild and I also wrote that we should respect there views as they pay there subs etc etc.
My guess is you have'nt read my post correctly, your tired or your pissed.

Dandare said:
(he/duact) <--(could be a )--> they don't care much for the community

as^^ it seems from the thread...only reason i copy/pasted your comment,about peeps not giving a damn about others!

So it aint ur attitude i :puke: at!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
duact said:
r0x, if Im on wikipedia im famous, im like the internethero of fh!

I cant help like this guy even though he did the barrel thing . Still sticking by my guns. If people are stupid enough to not check it then its their fault . You gotta love how he defends himself . Its pro ..even the thanks for joining the discussion comment was ace ..

Love it :D Rep point for 50 shield 50 parry on forums .

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Yes a member of Synergy did get caught out and it was dealt with. Duacts behaviour both in game and here never ceases to amaze me. Thankfully, as it's a game, I can choose to ignore the wanker, I guess he is just a reflection of a shitty upbringing.

And this ..was classic .:p

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ging said:
****NEWSFLASH*****

Beeks is selling his anal virginity again - apparently hes had "the op" and its now as tight as ever!

SOLD TBH :england:

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Pay me and I go hit Duact IRL one time for each € you pay me..:flame:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
just... arent we of topic now? hæhæ

yes, all posts of this nature need to be closed after the first post imo, people cant be trusted:p

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
Just wanted to greetz pie, my old friend :)

topic related, my signature might be ...

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
yes, all posts of this nature need to be closed after the first post imo, people cant be trusted:p

hehe as you said up at page 1, well this thread aint a warining imo, so you forseen the right when you talked about whine post hæhæ

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
first of all, you fucking forum pricks are destroying the game, not true roleplayers like duact who like to roleplay characters of chaotic evil alignment! im only surprised he didnt make the cm kill the elitist son of a bitch who goes to buy the barrel for being so unbelievably stupid.
learn to think of others before you start to libel about true midguardians like karate the allmighty.

god knows, if i bought a barrel with 1 charge for 700g i wouldnt post on a forum that i did it, so everyone could see how dumb i am. i would keep it a fucking secret that i wouldnt tell on my deathbed

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
hehe as you said up at page 1, well this thread aint a warining imo, so you forseen the right when you talked about whine post hæhæ

*sigh* arn't i always right?

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
its just a stupid as someone is buying a barrel with 100 charges for 70 platina and the comes here complaing that he diddnt check price coz they usually are around 700g-1p each.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
*sigh* arn't i always right?

i promise next time i see you say this i just let the thread be and dont post anything in it :/ since yeah.. your always right..

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 you need to work on your flamebaiting skills m8, they are far from fh standard.

Sinus

Loyal Freddie
LOL 10 sides of i wank more then u do , no my father can kick urs ! lol lol lol :D Go go Duact !

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
Dorimor1 you need to work on your flamebaiting skills m8, they are far from fh standard.

haha use FHslam!! stun him 9sec ffs!!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
i promise next time i see you say this i just let the thread be and dont post anything in it :/ since yeah.. your always right..

another person converted!:D

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
Muldini said:
Just wanted to greetz pie, my old friend :)

Have a /Hugz0r Flo <3 ....and come back to game ffs!
ill powerlvl/dress u a t00n,so ur back on track!

We are a bunch who misses ya mejt!:(

Daoc is going downhill,as the cool ones leaves,
and the rest play ghimped!:(

Dorimor1

Banned
Andrilyn said:
He wouldn't know as there's no DI in Thid :(
(Sorry was too easy).

Hmm? I play rvr aswell. I would insert an insult here, but I won't go down to scum level.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i wonder why dorimors sig hasnt been removed yet, since it mentions freeshards

Zede

Part of the furniture
Who needs colonic irrigation when you got Karates fan club licking his arse dry.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I get mine hand crafted with the finest ingredients in the real tbh :p
For cost too! :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom