House 602 Pryd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
actually I would never consider crafting barrels myself, I just buy them with 100 charges and use 99 of them.

you know.. your actually making more and more fool of yourself imo.. but ok.. hehe have fun with it.. :) :m00:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Dalilama said:
thick you should add Synergy to this list aswell i know for a fact there was some Higly recomeded soul in that guild that got cough with his pants down as well for the same "scam"

cant seem to find the link think "some" mod removed it :touch:

Yes a member of Synergy did get caught out and it was dealt with. Duacts behaviour both in game and here never ceases to amaze me. Thankfully, as it's a game, I can choose to ignore the wanker, I guess he is just a reflection of a shitty upbringing.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
you know.. your actually making more and more fool of yourself imo.. but ok.. hehe have fun with it.. :) :m00:

Think it was u who made a fool out of u when u actually thought he would make a barrel with 1 pot in it :sex:

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Blazor Meneth said:
Think it was u who made a fool out of u when u actually thought he would make a barrel with 1 pot in it :sex:

BAHH :( :touch:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
For some reason I dont think that people that sells barrels with 1 charge for 700g cares what Chronictank etc thinks about them. But I might be totally off.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
lets hope this thread gets a second wind b4 it gets closed

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
So everyone that goes to RvR and kills a person is a griefer? wow never knew this game had so many griefers :(

point is crystal clear, repped

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
I was a officer/gm of some of the biggest and most well respected guilds on Excaliber i know what it involves to be a GM/Officer of a guild.
1 incident doesnt make it a bad guild but the fact of the matter is it is not the first incident and by the responces in this thread it wont be the last.
Just dont expect the "noobs" as he so elequently put it, to respect the guild in return is all i was pointing out.

anyone can spot the punchline? :(

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
maybe duact only stored his barrels on the merchant for later use ... like other ppl do with stuff and put the price for 100p?
example.. cloudsong book 100p?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
I was a officer/gm of some of the biggest and most well respected guilds on Excaliber i know what it involves to be a GM/Officer of a guild.
1 incident doesnt make it a bad guild but the fact of the matter is it is not the first incident and by the responces in this thread it wont be the last.
Just dont expect the "noobs" as he so elequently put it, to respect the guild in return is all i was pointing out.
Guildnames are just for the /gc who honestly care about what your guild is named?

Examples are like <our group> .. i meen its exactly what the guild is about the group for rvr.

And you did 100 ml runs... respect. :p

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
I suggest you also look up the word "semantics"

Call it by what ever word you want - deception is most definitely being used to obtain money.

looked it up, still think its the people who buy its fault... still not deceptive im afraid.
if you think your a being decieved with tactics simerler to the case at discussion, dont trust your shadow:p

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
maybe duact only stored his barrels on the merchant for later use ... like other ppl do with stuff and put the price for 100p?
example.. cloudsong book 100p?

you dont have to price them

Dorimor1

Banned
Sharaft said:
dont put everyone under 1 comb bud.. he said he didnt know, and its his desicion if he wanna kick the scammer or not, not everyone outside.

And btw, the GM havent done anything, its one of his members. So i think you should just start to NOT flame anyone with accusations..

No... Because being in a guild you are representing the guild, therefor if you do something bad it is only natural to blame the guild aswell. The GM obviously doesn't care so its right to think of the guild like that.

And rofl Zede, good point.

Duact is my idol. Mate if you wanna be elite atleast but good enough to be elite, not some fat shit who got his first rr9 after rp patch

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
what makes him lame ?

just shift-i newbie and you wont have any trouble with it

dont forget this is a mmorpg, its not rl life, this person has any right to roleplay evil character, and its your fault if you get burned

Sure why not. But then we can continue that roleplay and let all the other good characters know about this evil bastard character and take action against them ;) I do love a good roleplay.

Dorimor1

Banned
And not just rp patch, considering your a cleric and get RPs for healing, rofl, you may aswell just be rr5.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
And not just rp patch, considering your a cleric and get RPs for healing, rofl, you may aswell just be rr5.

Hmm, do you get rps when your di is up?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
You get rps for the heals you cast, not from the hps healed from DI. So guess you can say you get rps for healing with DI up, if you heal before the target is below the percentage where DI kicks in ;)

duact

Fledgling Freddie
rps from healnig doesnt help me much since i never heal, di+mocshear is what I do.

and dorimor1 maby you should go back to thid forums and own some.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
No... Because being in a guild you are representing the guild, therefor if you do something bad it is only natural to blame the guild aswell. The GM obviously doesn't care so its right to think of the guild like that.

This does apply to most guilds that want to uphold a sense of respect for the guild itself, however it does'nt apply here bud as the GM or GM's? have both stated they don't care much for the community and they are only bothered about making a stable 8 man RvR group, I guess you have to respect that as they pay for there subs just like myself or anyone else flaming them on here.
Personnaly I think it sucks arse but as said many times on here shift i is your friend just the same as having a bit of patience with the 20x 5g power pots with the 5p one in the middle.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Congratulations Boys Dont Cry, and all those related to their attitude.

Long has the word "Elitist" been given to those who dont care about other players. If you want to offend someone on FH or in game, simply call them an elitist *** or that trendy way, is it £EEt or something like that. I have defended myself and my guild on fh many times for not being so, so to speak :)

Its official, you have personified that word, this thread should be in wikpedia for the definition of said word

Karate, your the man.

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
have both stated they don't care much for the community and they are only bothered about making a stable 8 man RvR group

If a new ToA evah arrives,i just cba careing about u p00r guys!

such attitude only makes the population smaller around u....and guess u want someone to play with/kill afterall!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom