Horses, buffbots, and Gold

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
even kuhan is against you krystals, thats gotta suck

I prefer be a pig irl than to have Kuhan on my side.

@Yvbanishit : your main is a buffbot. Who cares about your actual buffbot ? It just means you rerolled.

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Krystals said:

@Yvbanishit : your main is a buffbot. Who cares about your actual buffbot ? It just means you rerolled.

@Krystalshit : Your definition of buffbot is a char that have buff abilities? Your chanter must be a bug pl bot then!! :eek7:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:

I wouldnt mind being a pig, get to fly and have 30 min orgasms :twak:

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
I wouldnt mind being a pig, get to fly and have 30 min orgasms :twak:

Ewwwwww, how do you know they have 30 min orgasms? You should be ashamed of yourself :mad:

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
Krystals said:

your so bad at this

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
in a short skirt and that likes to tease enkor?!

I like teachers like this

PhotoID10771.jpg

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Rangers are for pvp fun, not money making. Should allways make a usefull character as your first char on a new server.

As for Krystals: My theory around you, is that your trapped in this illusion of an alternate life called DAoC, you dont work, you live at your moms and you dont want to deal with your problems in real life, only in this game can you dare to get some aggression out. You feel like shit irl and want people around you to feel the same way. When you daydream DAoC is in your head, you wish you could just play DAoC until your old and weak without worring about work, bills, wife, children and money. Too bad it's not like that ;)

Just a theory, and a warning to people, No more DAoC for me, it's scary shit - life is sweet ! \o/

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe, nice theory mate :)

but daoc isn't scary unless you don't have something more meaningful in your life

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
No worries mate. I'll make sure they bury you with classic daoc and all of the 100 gay expansions at that time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom