Horses, buffbots, and Gold

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
No one can beat me.

Retard.

No, Krystals, you offer a paranoid delusional little ditty against anyone who doesn't think as you do, gayboy. In short you don't offer an alternative that is viable, you just make a comment and run.... It is wrong to do so.

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
No, Krystals, you offer a paranoid delusional little ditty against anyone who doesn't think as you do, gayboy.

True. I don't really want to know how you think. This forum is named "DAoC Circus" in my favorites.

Amildin said:
In short you don't offer an alternative that is viable, you just make a comment and run.... It is wrong to do so.

Hmmm how I can explain it to you...
When I give some food to my dog, I don't wait to see if he is happy or not. I go away cause I don't give a shit to this useless animal. You got it now ?

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
Krystals said:
When I give some food to my dog, I don't wait to see if he is happy or not. I go away cause I don't give a shit to this useless animal. You got it now ?

I think I get it. Isn't it like when you feed us with rps, and then go away to buff?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
Hmmm how I can explain it to you...

what a crap analogy

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
WoW, should also report you to NSPCA =)

"cause I don't give a shit to this useless animal" <--- Sure they'd love to know that.

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
Here's how I interpret that poorly written post of yours, correct me if I'm wrong?

Krystals said:
When I give some **** to my dog, I don't wait to see if he is happy or not. I go away cause I don't give a shit to this useless animal.

Concidering that you're doing doggy style of course (since it's in fact a dog), it will have its head turned away, normally, making it impossible for you to see if it's happy or not.

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
Concidering that you're doing doggy style of course (since it's in fact a dog), it will have its head turned away, normally, making it impossible for you to see if it's happy or not.

Considering that your account was played by 9 ppl, that you are and will always be a fuckin buffbot noob and retard irl, you should stop try to speak with me.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
Considering that your account was played by 9 ppl, that you are and will always be a fuckin buffbot noob and retard irl, you should stop try to speak with me.

Considering that your account was played by 9 ppl, that you are and will always be a fucking buffbot noob and retard irl, you should stop trying to talk to me.

Grammer is of the essence young Krystals

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Thx Amildin for the info. (really)

Kallahanden said:
doenst it tingle warm inside when Krystals get multi-pwned?

You look like a boy seeing boobs for the first time. Hey, your dick starts to grow when you see my name on a thread ?

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Krystals said:

noob. u never run without 8 man grp frenchtard.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
even kuhan is against you krystals, thats gotta suck

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
Krystals said:

Noone other than an irl friend ever had access to my main account for pvp reasons, so I take it you're talking about my actual buffbot :b

How dissed, to call my buffbot a buffbot noob :/ Krys, you're so bad! :<

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Amildin said:
Considering that your account was played by 9 ppl, that you are and will always be a fucking buffbot noob and retard irl, you should stop trying to talk to me.

Grammer is of the essence young Krystals

haha so is spelling my good man "Grammar" not "Grammer"

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
soooooooooooooooo owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwned

hi Kuhan(Lee)

i hear your mum is hawt

can we get a better picture then this?

ugly_woman.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom