Horses, buffbots, and Gold

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
ok this is a little whine but i dont care im gonna post it anyways :p
ok for a bit of backround im a ranger.. i play on the pvp server.. im not german or french so i dont have a guild to speak of (english guilds r gone gone gone)

ok i dont have a buffbot i dont want need or ever will want to be able to pwn ppl because i have full buffs i like the challenge and i do quite well as i am..

that being said.. im a bit (annoyed isnt the right word) err upset? maybe
that because i dont want to pay for 2 accounts with real money that i cant afford i will basically never be able to get a cool horse.. i want a unicorn but 15p???

if any of you have figured out who i am ur prolly quite aware that i need at least 5 plat atm just to repair my artifacts.. so this makes 20p

now when ToA came out there was a little increase up to what 5-6 gold? on some mobs per kill.. even on a necro im really never gonna make 20p even if i farm 24/7 as the repairs alone from farming will prolly cost 1-1.5p a day

so my question to you.. is.. how the hell in gods name ever in the world of sundays that exist in frozen HELL!! am i ever!! gonna make a:)enough to repair artis and b:) enough to get a unicorn that costs 15p!!!

and dont come on here flaming me that i shud get a buffbot blah blah blah everything in the game shud be acheavable without buying 2 accounts!!

if anyone has some actually helpfull advice on getting money SOLO! it would be greatly appreciated.. someone the other day said to me.. make a champion they can farm EASY
(YES WITH 20P WORTH OF EQUIPMENT THEY CAN!!!)

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
XenX said:
ok this is a little whine but i dont care im gonna post it anyways :p
ok for a bit of backround im a ranger.. i play on the pvp server.. im not german or french so i dont have a guild to speak of (english guilds r gone gone gone)

ok i dont have a buffbot i dont want need or ever will want to be able to pwn ppl because i have full buffs i like the challenge and i do quite well as i am..

that being said.. im a bit (annoyed isnt the right word) err upset? maybe
that because i dont want to pay for 2 accounts with real money that i cant afford i will basically never be able to get a cool horse.. i want a unicorn but 15p???

if any of you have figured out who i am ur prolly quite aware that i need at least 5 plat atm just to repair my artifacts.. so this makes 20p

now when ToA came out there was a little increase up to what 5-6 gold? on some mobs per kill.. even on a necro im really never gonna make 20p even if i farm 24/7 as the repairs alone from farming will prolly cost 1-1.5p a day

so my question to you.. is.. how the hell in gods name ever in the world of sundays that exist in frozen HELL!! am i ever!! gonna make a:)enough to repair artis and b:) enough to get a unicorn that costs 15p!!!

and dont come on here flaming me that i shud get a buffbot blah blah blah everything in the game shud be acheavable without buying 2 accounts!!

if anyone has some actually helpfull advice on getting money SOLO! it would be greatly appreciated.. someone the other day said to me.. make a champion they can farm EASY
(YES WITH 20P WORTH OF EQUIPMENT THEY CAN!!!)

.qq.

Burnwall

Fledgling Freddie
farm Arbiter 3of3 blue mobs? if you have really lucky you can get 2-3-4 p :p

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think ppl gonna tell on a forum how they make cash on camlann...at least i wont :p

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Farm green players, especially french ones as they drop double gold!

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
I .. buy things cheap, sell em expensive.. always done.. wont stop:p earn cash damn fast, and I get a bad reputation( or whatever its called ) :/

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
agree, farm scrolls, sell em, farm, dias` get a AC or WC`er salvage, and hinge. It`s boring, i know.. but it gives a slow but steady income ^^

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
true, all my riches come from endless amounts of farming, salvaging, hinging, farming some more, selling stuff, finding cheap stuff, sell for more etc... its all a question about putting some time into it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
do what any person with half a brain did, make a character that can farm......then...wait for it....yeah....almost there...you got it

FARM SOMETHING WORTH MONEY

or just sit then in the river you just cried and wallow some more

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
lol gotta love the pvp server dont u hehe i cound 3 sensible replies so far :D
buying stuff up and putting price up sounds like an idea

is cornering the market against the CoC ?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i can give you 20p just because i am a nice guy, buy problably i require certain "favours" for that

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
make a spellcrafter and gain a monopoly on the spellcrafting business. thats what i did and i'm sure someone will post my link from earlier as i'm too lazy to do myself.

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
i run public ml raids then keep all the loot(fuk caught out)

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Minimac said:
i run public ml raids then keep all the loot(fuk caught out)
thats not true i remember one time you gave me an eye of ra :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
what a retarded question :D

i paid like 30p a few months ago for gov+scrolls, i haven't EVER farmed for scrolls/money, i don't have a bot

want a hint? golm.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
enkor said:
what a retarded question :D

i paid like 30p a few months ago for gov+scrolls, i haven't EVER farmed for scrolls/money, i don't have a bot

want a hint? golm.

and sos away on inc

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
i can give you 20p just because i am a nice guy, buy problably i require certain "favours" for that

Cheating on me now? Bish :(

And for making money, no one cares that a ranger cant get a horse, plz QQ more.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
XenX said:

sorry, but you seem to be quite retarted in a way. why the hell do you use artefacts for farming? if the mob drops in 25sec or 30sec does not really matter and will just increase your income.

when i farmed in former times with a necro, the repairs took me like 50silver a day. just get some random drops instead of a fully toa´ed necro? :>

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
ofc he is kinda retarded.. look at the last 3 threads he created.

you are truly a worthy opponent for krystal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom