Hope you wont upset the albs to much

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
The best part of this thread is that the Albs are whining about people taking Beno towers, yet when I look outside Berk there's 60+ albs trying to farm everyone coming out - and there's FGs of high RR albs running in the zerg. Lol.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
You proberly have not read my post good then, im giving a friendly warning, and i even post there that CM IS NOT taking relics, but it might be possible that you upset the other albs that where acing last few months.

And i allready told in post that i dont mind you (mids/hibs) breaking alb ports..

your warning reads - don't piss us off and we won't AC your relics.

This also reads as "Play the game how we want you to and we will not AC the relics." I smell hypocrisy.

Sad to see that GOA actually backed this kind of bullshit artist.

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Have to agree 100% with Sharkith, You are making threats... Do as we want you to or we act like cocks and AC tower/Keeps at stupid O'clock when you cant do shit about it

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Threats? nah i see it as friendly note xD hehehehehehehe!! ^^

givf some rvr action :>

let the hate be in RvR :>

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
The best part of this thread is that the Albs are whining about people taking Beno towers, yet when I look outside Berk there's 60+ albs trying to farm everyone coming out - and there's FGs of high RR albs running in the zerg. Lol.
Sharkith said:
your warning reads - don't piss us off and we won't AC your relics.

This also reads as "Play the game how we want you to and we will not AC the relics." I smell hypocrisy.

Sad to see that GOA actually backed this kind of bullshit artist.
Jollz said:
Have to agree 100% with Sharkith, You are making threats... Do as we want you to or we act like cocks and AC tower/Keeps at stupid O'clock when you cant do shit about it

Not whining, not threating.... or your really not reading my posts... or my english is really bad.
A friendly warning is not a threat in my eyes, and not a whine at all. But well i leave it like this
cause you only reply on this thread anymore, unless there is some normal replies, like sarumanns one ;)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure you'll get normal replies when you start a thread with a normal post. :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
Not whining, not threating.... or your really not reading my posts... or my english is really bad.
A friendly warning is not a threat in my eyes, and not a whine at all. But well i leave it like this
cause you only reply on this thread anymore, unless there is some normal replies, like sarumanns one ;)

Look I told you my understanding of what you posted. If it doesn't fit what you meant by it then simply reply by trying to make clearer what your driving at. Right now you read like the biggest justification for LEMON I have ever seen.

+1 Censi

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Blow said:
look idiot, this bollocks really isn't helping pryd/excal so just take your AC shit somewhere else, coming on here threatening the already dead server with more AC raids if they try to do anything prime time says a lot about how much you wankers actually care about the game. you couldn't come close to competing in real rvr so have decided to spoil it for everyone who can or tries.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
look idiot, this bollocks really isn't helping pryd/excal so just take your AC shit somewhere else, coming on here threatening the already dead server with more AC raids if they try to do anything prime time says a lot about how much you wankers actually care about the game. you couldn't come close to competing in real rvr so have decided to spoil it for everyone who can or tries.
Stop saying the server is dead, tbh it's a long way from it.
Still lots of action happening.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
and who is subedai? think before you say things like that.
Originally posted by Brackus
Or.... howabout, you go fuck your mum and we shall do as we like?

or howabout, you go get some monolog help for your manners?
don't go around and say things like that, really.

ps. cm wont take the relics if you cant read properly or did not read my post carefully
( if I understood that right ?) as I can't read...

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven

Raimo said:

Its all he does, in evry single thread. And its getting quite dull to read.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Raimo said:

Wow, who could imagine that LA members are enjoying current server state.

xD

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
a friendly warning? it shouldnt even be possible to pve relics like your guild has done in the first place, let alone use it to get fucking arrogant and cocky :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
a friendly warning? it shouldnt even be possible to pve relics like your guild has done in the first place, let alone use it to get fucking arrogant and cocky :D

Hey, what you lack in rvr performance you get back in pve cockyness. :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Raven said:

Well said, but US ftw :cheers:

Coldbeard said:

xD

Also well said :D

Septina said:
Hey, what you lack in rvr performance you get back in pve cockyness. :D

Shame you suck at both Septynoobina :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Shame you suck at both Septynoobina :(

cwy.gif

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Its nice to see hibs and mids in our frontier the last couple of days, cant be much online with CM gg to defend and retake the keeps. Just a friendly warning to mids and hibs, if you piss off the albs to much (by keep cutting beno towers) they might gonna take some more then you wanna loose. And when you go back to school then the albs that where taking keeps/relics last couple of months will do that again.

Anyway have fun while it last... Hope to have a CM group out this weekend and next week, we just struggle with different workschedules atm ;)

ps. cm wont take the relics if you cant read properly or did not read my post carefully

/rude to you all

(thats my favourite emote... so dont take any offend from it)

I'm Shaking already ... so generaly its don't touch my keep or i get ur relic PVE'ish during the night ...

r o f l not even 1 time there was a decent raid in albion, with the goal to have more then i r v r and piss u all off by taking alot towers, to get u all scarry alot , i think it worked.

Maybe we should give a decent rr on prime time a go...

Was fun to FZ u alot cu in game.
:worthy:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Whitelights and Kzn in the same thread at the same time.

The universe is soon to implode, too many arrtards in one thread :(

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

The word idiot was not needed to tell your story!
Do I threat to take the relics?

If we did not care about the game, we would have been playing something else for a long time
All this bigheaded messages that we cant compete 8v8, real rvr etc, is a bit old Raven.
Yes our guild has not 1 skilled player, we only kill stealthers, we always run with atleast 16 to make a
change against all those skilled Mid/Hib single FG's, but we allways fail. Man can i roll Mid and join
your super skilled guild so you can learn me how to play the game?

Vodkafairy said:

Mythic should make it impossible to pve relic.

whitelights said:
I'm Shaking already ... so generaly its don't touch my keep or i get ur relic PVE'ish during the night ...

r o f l not even 1 time there was a decent raid in albion, with the goal to have more then i r v r and piss u all off by taking alot towers, to get u all scarry alot , i think it worked.

Maybe we should give a decent rr on prime time a go...

Was fun to FZ u alot cu in game.
:worthy:

Blow said:

Blow said:
Cutting beno port is np for me, if i can retake it.

And yes the FZ is pretty anoying for me, and since they changed the FZ im loosing my Target aswell when in FZ...

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
I'm sure you'll get normal replies when you start a thread with a normal post. :)

Whats wrong with the post then?
If im reading my first post i read:

#1 Saying its nice to see hibs and mids out in our frontier
#2 CM cannot run a GG this week to defend / retake the keeps in alb frontier
#3 Other albs might get pissed by getting there port cut all they time (beno 3 / 4)
#4 There is a change that the pissed other albs will do again what they did 1-2 months ago
#5 Telling that i hope we can make a CM GG out this weekend

So whats wrong about that? Do i QQ, do i threat?

Vladamir said:
Whitelights and Kzn in the same thread at the same time.

The universe is soon to implode, too many arrtards in one thread :(

Another skilled post of you! You have nothing better to do then tracking my posts or looking who is in this thread.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
Whats wrong with the post then?
If im reading my first post i read:

#1 Saying its nice to see hibs and mids out in our frontier
#2 CM cannot run a GG this week to defend / retake the keeps in alb frontier
#3 Other albs might get pissed by getting there port cut all they time (beno 3 / 4)
#4 There is a change that the pissed other albs will do again what they did 1-2 months ago
#5 Telling that i hope we can make a CM GG out this weekend

So whats wrong about that? Do i QQ, do i threat?

Another skilled post of you! You have nothing better to do then tracking my posts or looking who is in this thread.

Seems a threat on reading you post Blow my old m8 it seems when reading it you saying Don't do this and Don't do that OR WE will do this so really you main post started off threatening other realms.

We all know Blow that Youself and You Guild will resort to guard killing again in near future as you must be getting Bored not guard killing for you Rp's.

Soulja (Blows favourite poster)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:

xD
Yes im enjoying RvR very much on my NS
and theres only me and Heste left playing in LA.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Seems a threat on reading you post Blow my old m8 it seems when reading it you saying Don't do this and Don't do that OR WE will do this so really you main post started off threatening other realms.

We all know Blow that Youself and You Guild will resort to guard killing again in near future as you must be getting Bored not guard killing for you Rp's.

Soulja (Blows favourite poster)

Well maybe the thread where you replied on makes it bit more clear then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom