Hope you wont upset the albs to much

cmr

Banned
cmr said:
i dont think they are very well educated.

And you take our tower, we take your relics...... sounds fair..... fucking idiots hahahaha, do you_R_ see what you type somtimes?

haha im a gimp

but thats a typo..... your post, leaves very much to be desired

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Blow said:
I even warned you to read my post instead of hitting quickreply, and you people start replying without any reading... Postfarming??

Maybe because the vast majority of people don't care and think you're an arrrrrrrrtard :D

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Blow said:

You flatter yourself yet again. Oh noes Albions main man is not about WHAT ARE WE TO DO?

You really are a fucking arsehole.

cmr

Banned
i really dont get where hes coming from

how many times have CM broken port ?

fucking millions

How many times have CM PvE'd relics ?

fucking millions

How many times have hib/mids broken port ?

a few

How many times have hibs/mids PvE'd relics ?

not many

So in conclusion we can understand why CM are really pissed and we should never break port and pve relics because thats their job to be assholes and if we do it more they will have to be even bigger assholes to make up for it!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
cmr said:
So in conclusion we can understand why CM are really pissed and we should never break port and pve relics because thats their job to be assholes and if we do it more they will have to be even bigger assholes to make up for it!

Dude, who fucking cares? As for now I see a FG of mids roaming and kill solo'ers including some of your buddies from Maelstrom, that's as bad and as challenging as taking some relic deep in the night without any opposition and 95% of the contect in this game is not about challenge. You with your monkey BD brain should know it.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
You flatter yourself yet again. Oh noes Albions main man is not about WHAT ARE WE TO DO?

You really are a fucking arsehole.

elbeek i dunnow when you have lost yourself, cause your posts are zero interested and not on topic at all, so stop posting on this forum and go continue your play on avalon with your guildies.

cmr said:
i really dont get where hes coming from

how many times have CM broken port ?

fucking millions

How many times have CM PvE'd relics ?

fucking millions

How many times have hib/mids broken port ?

a few

How many times have hibs/mids PvE'd relics ?

not many

cmr, i dont care if you break ports... you either have problems reading my posts or just dont read them at all and put random whine in it.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Quantaco said:
o_O m8 sound like u need some education and stop being a fucking idiot like urself. We aint coz u taking twr of us and we get ur relic :p. else mid relics has gone ages :p

may be u say mythic to remove keep and twr and relics therefore u dont need to whine of it :p

Give u a warning just to make u a aware. And CM aint doing anything wrong so y should u whine already?

Abbrevation overload... i mean come on, thats just.... wow O_O

cmr

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Dude, who fucking cares? As for now I see a FG of mids roaming and kill solo'ers including some of your buddies from Maelstrom, that's as bad and as challenging as taking some relic deep in the night without any opposition and 95% of the contect in this game is not about challenge. You with your monkey BD brain should know it.

who? havnt seen anyone online in maelstrom for about a month now

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Blow said:
I even warned you to read my post instead of hitting quickreply, and you people start replying without any reading... Postfarming??

I am glad you read what I posted. :twak:

So what you are saying is that nobody in CM will take part in any AC raids ever again? So just to remind you this means you won't take any hib/mid towers, keeps or relics during off peak hours. I doubt this is what you actually meant and I doubt you will stick to this promise even if you made it.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
scherer said:
Abit funny to hear all the QQ retarded mids complaining that albs can´t take relic´s on prime time when mids only do Mre and trying relic´s them self when albs having ML rush´s...

Mids have done plenty of RR raids outside ML rushes so who cares. Even when mids have taken ab relics in prime time events albs still pve them back the next night or the day after. Not like it wil matter. You'll say ah our excuse is you did it during a ml rush so therefore we just pve it bk. Go QQ some more not like it matters.

Think mids will continue cutting alb ports, it's worth it. :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Blow i know deeply down inside that ur a good guy(Atleast u were when i played with u on alb)
But the last few days in RvR when mids had berks and later when hibs had eras the RvR of the server not been only for zerging fgs or solo it has been great for all parts atleast i think so.
Not super amazing for FGvsFG like when action in agramon but still decent
Im mostly running solo nowadays on a ns but trying to get Albion Exiles setgroup back together,Since we lack only a superb druid atm we are on the lookout.And when that druid shows we will be back in buisness

But if u get your group out Blow think about one thing why dont u try leading ur group out in frontier to kill stuff and have some fun with others enemies or friendlys not in a zerg not in a keep take etc.But pure FG rvr farm a zerg kill loads of random roglords etc..I for one think u would enjoy it urself quite much better than just playing around with keeps cause that wont get u anywhere :p
And if u worried about adds ull get some from some randoms but if u show the FG's left on server any decensy that u leave their fight alone dont add im 100% sure they will show u the same curtesy

Just a thought

Sarumann

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Cadelin said:
I am glad you read what I posted. :twak:

So what you are saying is that nobody in CM will take part in any AC raids ever again? So just to remind you this means you won't take any hib/mid towers, keeps or relics during off peak hours. I doubt this is what you actually meant and I doubt you will stick to this promise even if you made it.

Cutting beno port is np for me, if i can retake it.
As far as i remember i only said we dont take relics

my post from 4 december tells that.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?p=3048253#post3048253

Blow said:
Somewhere in august/september this year i posted that when im running GG with CM we would not take
a relic at late night, that still counts for me, if we running GG late night then we might take 1
enemy keep and mostlikely leaving it unclaimed or if albs wanna claim it they can claim it.

Keeps in albion that not from albion we always trying to retake, no matter what time of day it is,
im a person that would like to see albion frontiers red before i go to bed, so do my guildmembers
like to see it aswell.

If other albs taking a relic in midnight and they place it in a keep that is claimed by Custodia Malacitana,
we will defend it and leave it at level 10 or upgrade the keep to lvl 10.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Blow said:
Cutting beno port is np for me, if i can retake it.
As far as i remember i only said we dont take relics

There doesn't seem to be a problem understanding what you said. You claimed that I hadn't read what you said. I simply said AC raids which includes the taking of any high level keep at very off peak hours.

Just because you don't take relics doesn't mean you can't screw up a realms defence for others to take relics etc. Keeps take 40 hours to upgrade to lvl 10 and if they are PvEd during the night they will be weaker during peak times too.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
Blow i know deeply down inside that ur a good guy(Atleast u were when i played with u on alb)
But the last few days in RvR when mids had berks and later when hibs had eras the RvR of the server not been only for zerging fgs or solo it has been great for all parts atleast i think so.
Not super amazing for FGvsFG like when action in agramon but still decent
Im mostly running solo nowadays on a ns but trying to get Albion Exiles setgroup back together,Since we lack only a superb druid atm we are on the lookout.And when that druid shows we will be back in buisness

But if u get your group out Blow think about one thing why dont u try leading ur group out in frontier to kill stuff and have some fun with others enemies or friendlys not in a zerg not in a keep take etc.But pure FG rvr farm a zerg kill loads of random roglords etc..I for one think u would enjoy it urself quite much better than just playing around with keeps cause that wont get u anywhere :p
And if u worried about adds ull get some from some randoms but if u show the FG's left on server any decensy that u leave their fight alone dont add im 100% sure they will show u the same curtesy

Just a thought

Sarumann

Well mostly we take a keep/tower, when either #1 No enemies arround due to time, #2 Trying to break mid or hib zerg
when they zerging in albion (not that often tho). Each day we run with different people from the guild, trying not
to zerg anything, but when we go some albs follow us cause they getting zerged by mids/hibs, im not gonna tell them
to f*ck off, since i can understand they try to run with some more albs. Soloers we leave alone for along time,
it might happen that a soloer get killed by one of our groupmembers, but most of the group knows that we dont kill
soloers (telling people in ts to keep stuck to me when we meet a soloer).

Nate

FH is my second home
I promise to take a tower at some point in the game, so that you ac something..lets come up with more amazing insights in to Kzn's mind.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Well mostly we take a keep/tower, when either #1 No enemies arround due to time, #2 Trying to break mid or hib zerg
when they zerging in albion (not that often tho). Each day we run with different people from the guild, trying not
to zerg anything, but when we go some albs follow us cause they getting zerged by mids/hibs, im not gonna tell them
to f*ck off, since i can understand they try to run with some more albs. Soloers we leave alone for along time,
it might happen that a soloer get killed by one of our groupmembers /Hides! , but most of the group knows that we dont kill
soloers (telling people in ts to keep stuck to me when we meet a soloer).

Like it gonna change the noobs mind for you? xD

I hate u so much for that :<

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
I promise to take a tower at some point in the game, so that you ac something..lets come up with
more amazing insights in to Kzn's mind.

Well if im reading your posts your mind contains to many babybrains, so grow up and post when you old enough and
adult enough to act mature.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Blow said:
elbeek i dunnow when you have lost yourself, cause your posts are zero interested and not on topic at all, so stop posting on this forum and go continue your play on avalon with your guildies.

My posts are totally on topic when replying to plebs like you. I shall carry on posting here too as I don't play Avalon so off you go and fiddle with yourself whilst your uber gg are still in school.

Nate

FH is my second home
Blow said:
Well if im reading your posts your mind contains to many babybrains, so grow up and post when you old enough and

Thank you for your post, please move on to something new. :)

Coming from you, a post on age..I'm sure we've been here before, but anyway..look at your first post, and think of me saying what you said there..except with a little better use of grammar. :eek:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
who? havnt seen anyone online in maelstrom for about a month now
strange as they have climed a few tower lately in fact the have berks t4 at the mo

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
thergador said:
strange as they have climed a few tower lately in fact the have berks t4 at the mo

Yes thats Brite doing the claiming, however he said he hasn't seen anyone else online in mael.

Septina

Part of the furniture
>.< Pooned said:
Like it gonna change the noobs mind for you? xD

I hate u so much for that :<

The word 'brownnose' springs to mind. No idea why, honestly. :(

brownnose.jpg

pip

Banned
Blow said:
lol read your thread and tell your self the same thing:p

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Its nice to see hibs and mids in our frontier the last couple of days, cant be much online with CM gg to defend and retake the keeps. Just a friendly warning to mids and hibs, if you piss off the albs to much (by keep cutting beno towers) they might gonna take some more then you wanna loose. And when you go back to school then the albs that where taking keeps/relics last couple of months will do that again.

Anyway have fun while it last... Hope to have a CM group out this weekend and next week, we just struggle with different workschedules atm ;)

ps. cm wont take the relics if you cant read properly or did not read my post carefully

/rude to you all

(thats my favourite emote... so dont take any offend from it)

Or.... howabout, you go fuck your mum and we shall do as we like?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
My posts are totally on topic when replying to plebs like you. I shall carry on posting here too as I don't play Avalon so off you go and fiddle with yourself whilst your uber gg are still in school.

You dont need to reply on my posts if you think my posts are shit then just dont reply, or at least reply with some none abusing content.

And fyi 75-85% of our guildmembers are working for more years then your age is proberly.

Never said we are an uber GG, but i can say that we can run a GG each night, and as long as we have fun we play it.

Or is it maybe cause your jealous our gulid did not die yet as your guild did?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Or.... howabout, you go fuck your mum and we shall do as we like?

Thats pretty offence here Subedai, from where did i deserve this?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Thats pretty offence here Subedai, from where did i deserve this?

Making a point that you have no right to tell us what to do by threatening it with a swift "AC" from albs

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Making a point that you have no right to tell us what to do by threatening it with a swift "AC" from albs

You proberly have not read my post good then, im giving a friendly warning, and i even post there that CM IS NOT taking relics, but it might be possible that you upset the other albs that where acing last few months.

And i allready told in post that i dont mind you (mids/hibs) breaking alb ports..

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
You proberly have not read my post good then, im giving a friendly warning, and i even post there that CM IS NOT taking relics, but it might be possible that you upset the other albs that where acing last few months.

And i allready told in post that i dont mind you (mids/hibs) breaking alb ports..

AC'ers need no excuse to AC they just do it because they are "bored" apparently, when albs AC's hibs relics Hibs had not done anything to bring it on themselves, so trying to say that Albs need a reason to AC is bollocks, sorry but its the truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom