Hope you wont upset the albs to much

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Its nice to see hibs and mids in our frontier the last couple of days, cant be much online with CM gg to defend and retake the keeps. Just a friendly warning to mids and hibs, if you piss off the albs to much (by keep cutting beno towers) they might gonna take some more then you wanna loose. And when you go back to school then the albs that where taking keeps/relics last couple of months will do that again.

Anyway have fun while it last... Hope to have a CM group out this weekend and next week, we just struggle with different workschedules atm ;)

ps. cm wont take the relics if you cant read properly or did not read my post carefully

/rude to you all

(thats my favourite emote... so dont take any offend from it)

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Blow said:
Its nice to see hibs and mids in our frontier the last couple of days, cant be much online with CM gg to defend and retake the keeps. Just a friendly warning to mids and hibs, if you piss off the albs to much (by keep cutting beno towers) they might gonna take some more then you wanna loose. And when you go back to school then the albs that where taking keeps/relics last couple of months will do that again.

Anyway have fun while it last... Hope to have a CM group out this weekend and next week, we just struggle with different workschedules atm ;)

ps. cm wont take the relics if you cant read properly or did not read my post carefully

/rude to you all

the bit about when you go back too school made me laugh. tsk tsk Albs eh?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
So CM have decided to stop AC'ing and generally being shit now?.

Too little too late :p

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Jesus lighten up dude..... people are just trying to make the server fun again and bring the hibbies out of there shell and back in the game...

I hardly think you have any thing to worry about your AC'd Relic as even if some one sneezes near Ren 90% of albion is there:twak:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
hope you guys are back around the 19th to the 21st as mids seem to think it funny to run a MRE when albs run a mlrush over two days but i'm sure CM and a few other albs can keep them busy enough

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Blow said:

/rude to you all

Just when I thought this section couldn't get more r*tarded :D

Vladimir said:
Too little too late :p
I knew you were a Jojo fan! xD

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
thergador said:
hope you guys are back around the 19th to the 21st as mids seem to think it funny to run a MRE when albs run a mlrush over two days but i'm sure CM and a few other albs can keep them busy enough

This would be in response to Albion running a MRE during a Midgard ML rush.

Who cares what CM say? Its not like anyone actually respects them as an opponent. They are just trying to justify their actions when they try further AC raids in future.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

/rude to you all

no offence m8y... but this wont stop them, and now you should expect 1000's of flames, again

Dard

Part of the furniture
Blow said:

/rude to you all

So this translates too ...

Nice to see enemies in Alb frontiers but dont take towers or we gonna AC your keeps & relics, but CM wont coz they nice guys irl (or they got alts in other guilds or some such thing) ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dard said:

Nice to see enemies in Alb frontiers but dont take towers or we gonna AC your keeps & relics, but CM wont coz they nice guys irl (or they got alts in other guilds or some such thing) ?
Pretty much sums it all up I think yeah, thx :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Surprised to see what kind of stuff these CM members keeps vomitting up. (Also strikes me what the chances of such mentally challenged people actually meeting up over the internet and forming a guild in the same game are)

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Well what do u expect from spanish alb ppls? The worst...

PD: Im spanish qq.

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Abit funny to hear all the QQ retarded mids complaining that albs can´t take relic´s on prime time when mids only do MMR and trying relic´s them self when albs having ML rush´s... for me it´s np at all

P.S leave the beno port the early morning´s for albs, before i take up the relic take again, still need 9 on bb D.S

HF all and gl rvr cya all out there

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh I really cant see the different between Acing <alb> and Relic Raid during Pve events <hibguard> :p So wonder why people still whine Acing etc?? lol and when u say CM kill server coz of Acing :p Open ur eyes please. Cm cant kill game is those people who cant afford to learn what is the meaning of 24 h gaming :p and play crossrealm then whine after.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Quantaco said:
Tbh I really cant see the different between Acing <alb> and Relic Raid during Pve events <hibguard> :p So wonder why people still whine Acing etc?? lol and when u say CM kill server coz of Acing :p Open ur eyes please. Cm cant kill game is those people who cant afford to learn what is the meaning of 24 h gaming :p and play crossrealm then whine after.

So ur not allowed now to take anything primetime when the other realm have a ml rush? and u think its the same as pveing keeps at shit hours with noone around.
I want some of what u are smoking cause it must rock!!!!!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Think I actually liked CM more when they didn't give a fuck what anyone else thought, before they gave in to the whiners.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
So ur not allowed now to take anything primetime when the other realm have a ml rush? and u think its the same as pveing keeps at shit hours with noone around.
I want some of what u are smoking cause it must rock!!!!!

never say you not allowed to take keep or etc in the prime time, but just dont understand why people still whine on it. shit hour what do u mean by that ? :p if there isnt anyone around server, then server should appear 1 people only :p but I cant really c that can be happen m8. no matter what time it is there is like 30+ people in the servers.

And tbh CM aint doing much to harm ur realms :p Just people has a selfish though all the time. (e.g like babybanana get berk keep back like 7:00 am GMT :p will u call that a shit time too ?? ). O well I aint whining but just give u a fact.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
haha

so now its:

do as I say, or we will PVE your relics and then you can just suit yourself since I did warn you.

Dude, you got some issues :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
haha

so now its:

do as I say, or we will PVE your relics and then you can just suit yourself since I did warn you.

It's all within the SoTG, so it doesn't matter.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Think I actually liked CM more when they didn't give a fuck what anyone else thought, before they gave in to the whiners.

afraid i agree with you :p

pip

Banned
It's the morons from cm playing mid cutting alb portals :wanker: only nerds from that guild could do that:twak:

Ps...Cm in the night give all the mighty guards a frigin fright:eek

we go back to Ac'ing again titty titty la la:wanker:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:

Think that's still the case.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
It's the morons from cm playing mid cutting alb portals :wanker: only nerds from that guild could do that:twak:

Pip with ur knowledge and l33t forum skills i bet u only answer to god or something. If i could just a tiny bit of ur interlect i would feel so blessed.

Ot: Well albs had numbers to retake beno port way before they did, it was 1 unclaimed tower we talking about. To me it seemed like mabye a little lack of comunication in alb bg that made it hard, but dunno im just guessing.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
Pip with ur knowledge and l33t forum skills i bet u only answer to god or something. If i could just a tiny bit of ur interlect i would feel so blessed.

Ot: Well albs had numbers to retake beno port way before they did, it was 1 unclaimed tower we talking about. To me it seemed like mabye a little lack of comunication in alb bg that made it hard, but dunno im just guessing.

what bg??? :eek7: was is das???

cmr

Banned
Perf said:
the bit about when you go back too school made me laugh. tsk tsk Albs eh?

i dont think they are very well educated.

And you take our tower, we take your relics...... sounds fair..... fucking idiots hahahaha, do your see what you type somtimes?

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:

And you take our tower, we take your relics...... sounds fair..... fucking idiots hahahaha, do your see what you type somtimes?

o_O m8 sound like u need some education and stop being a fucking idiot like urself. We aint coz u taking twr of us and we get ur relic :p. else mid relics has gone ages :p

may be u say mythic to remove keep and twr and relics therefore u dont need to whine of it :p

Give u a warning just to make u a aware. And CM aint doing anything wrong so y should u whine already?

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Danord_durin said:

They were too busy camping Beno east bridge to even bother taking the tower back.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:

Why wouldn't albs like them?
They give Albs all the benefit of relic bonuses without having to actually go get them in a prime time raid, plus the freedom to type
another "yawn hibguard" thread in prime time hib relic raids.

In fact, all you need do is make sure you defend relics that were PvE'd whilst posting that there havent been any honorable/decent relic takes since OF.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Jollz said:
Jesus lighten up dude..... people are just trying to make the server fun again and bring the hibbies out of there shell and back in the game...

I hardly think you have any thing to worry about your AC'd Relic as even if some one sneezes near Ren 90% of albion is there

Blow said:

if you cant read properly or did not read my post carefully

Thats 1

Cadelin said:
This would be in response to Albion running a MRE during a Midgard ML rush.

Who cares what CM say? Its not like anyone actually respects them as an opponent. They are just trying to justify their actions when they try further AC raids in future.

Blow said:

Thats 2

Dard said:

Blow said:

Thats 3

CorNokZ said:
Pretty much sums it all up I think yeah, thx

Blow said:

Thats 4

Shike said:
haha

so now its:

Blow said:

Thats 5

pip said:

Blow said:

Thats 6

cmr said:

Blow said:

Thats 7

I even warned you to read my post instead of hitting quickreply, and you people start replying without any reading... Postfarming??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom