Honourless Albions. :P

O

old.Kelmon

They only manage to get Relics when most of Midgard is still sleeping, by staging the raid on an ungodly hour on Sunday morning. Turns out that it's both the Albs and Hibs cooperating.

Pathetic.

F

Fafnir

Hope we get it back....

Cant help, sitting at work, boring, but atleast the relic is still neutral, so hopefully some Brave mid will kill the relic carrier.

You bastards will all die, and we will take our relic back, yes our relic.

What the fuck are all of our chars sleeping??? Three relics in a row.....

L

Lydek

I suggest you go and check the history of your own realm before calling us honourless. Taking our relics at 4am wasn't especially sporting was it?

As for the Hibs, they had nothing to do with it... They do have pretty relics tho :)

O

old.Pyrotechnix

Raid went in at about 9-9:30am. No co-operation with Hibs. This was an Albion only raid.

Get your facts straight before you whine Kelmon.

Pathetic.

Pyrotechnix

C

Coren

/em dances with the scabberd relic!
/em blows a kiss to the hammer relic!
/em howls in victory to the spear relic!

/em laughs at the Middie whining about ungodly hours (4am... anyone?) and accusing of of cooperation with the Hibs.

J

j000 d000d

hilarious, mids whining about us taking relic at 9am while mids take them at 4am.

"Want some cheese with that whine, mids?" :D

M

minstrel_kyra

too freaking funny!! :clap:

There was not one hibbie there and only one poor middie who got stomped.

You guys can't even say wow job well done, etc? Such sore losers you are. :( We work hard, keep together, and do it all right but yet we cheated somehow. That is just a real crappy attitude, ya'll must know that.

This raid was planned for over a week and was a joint effort of Unity and Eternal Circle alliances. Much thanks to Nilo who lead us, and the siege teams. ESP kudos go to Fightersuntzu and What of my guild who were part of the effort to take down the doors.

Well done to everyone, geez those relics are pretty :) So nice to see them in our tower.

Really we were hoping you would put up a bit of a fight...not our fault you drank too much and slept in.

O

old.Torden

Wow that was some morning to wake up too,all 3 str relic's in Albion's hands,well it dont suprise me u got it in the end,u have been trying hard for some time now.So let me the first to say well done Albion,its nice with a change in the game.. :clap:

O

old.Baritone

Erm if we had hibbie help would they really have let us take thier relic too? DUH!!!:twak:

O

old.Velo

Originally posted by Kelmon
They only manage to get Relics when most of Midgard is still sleeping, by staging the raid on an ungodly hour on Sunday morning. Turns out that it's both the Albs and Hibs cooperating.

Pathetic.

LOL, you took the relics during patching (when most couldnt get the damn thing) and early morning in the first place. And hibs helping us? didnt see a single hib, maybe they all stelthed.

I think your post is pathetic tbh

GO ALBION! :clap: :clap: :clap:

D

DeSlisser

Hip hip huray for all the albs :clap:

Helping with my main and getting booted again while holding ramparts :( Not being able to log him in after that pissed me off bigtime.

[anyone have the same problem ever?]

In comes my alt Milon to help out guarding amg and kicking some mid butt there :) U mids there made a nice effort... but failed to halt us. (numbers where the way around for ones)

Kelmon: :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

p.s. Kemor if ya read this, do u why this desktop/not being able to log back in happens?

L

Lothoan

Aye, i think if hibs had been there they would have taken they're own relic...

/salutes the 3 brave mids who died in our hands at mjollnir faste

O

old.Whismerill

lol @ Kelmon

Youre one of those muppets Midgard has in its rank ?
Those who have the honour as you say are the 8-10 lvl 40+ that tried to stop us at amg. Try to get the sense of this term before using it.

I respect those 8-10 Mids.

C

Casbardh

They only manage to get Relics when most of Midgard is still sleeping, by staging the raid on an ungodly hour on Sunday morning

Does that mean you will not be attacking any of our territory "out of hours" then?

/b Rejoice Albion rejoice!

O

old.Dingo

LOL

Maybe we should ask Mythic to make a box of tissues relic for the poor crying middies. Dry your eyes and stop crying Kelmon, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Note, not all middies are cry baby whiners like Kelmon and some are very honourable.

Cheers.....

O

old.Revz

It was a good show by all of Albion. As has been pointed out the two points raised here are a bit silly so I won't go over why they are wrong again :)

Good work by the Mids who tried to stop us at the Alb milegate. We were touch and go as to whether to charge you or not (sitting in the hills holding a relic is pretty nerve wracking) but luckily our guild punched through from the PK side and we had a clear run.

Good work Nilo :D

A short writeup in our news and three screens if anyone is interested (www.servantsofthelake.org). Don't flame the Mids for one of them acting dumb here, I'm sure they will be coming to get the relics back ;) It's not like they haven't been great opponents until now so long may it continue.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I think Torden speak for the majority of the mids.
nice post mate ;)

O

old.Max Payne

Yup, gratz and well done albies :clap:

But let me say one thing:

Don't SAY that all mids WHINE .... I saw only 1 mid do this ... ( Too bad it's that nice healer but whatever )

djz

P.S. I want you Thiralith :D

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Musashi
Aye, i think if hibs had been there they would have taken they're own relic...

/salutes the 3 brave mids who died in our hands at mjollnir faste

If the hibs had come there i really think they would have attacked you, and stolen of with the relic's, that would have been hilarious.

O

old.Zarff

GJ albs! u managed to gather a big force in the early hours! finally we got some things to do again in mid ... taking back wot belongs to us :D (this was a good morning especially when mr vestax tried to kill me and i whooped his lil alb ass, all on my own ;D (nice try m8)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

isnt the old vestax though....
but prydwen has come back to life again...even more glad to be back now

K

Kerram Darktyde

Ooo someone broke our doors :)
Nice raid not sure how long you will hold them
seems broken relic doors will be a comon place from now on in atleast 2 realms :)

Think the hibs know (if they did not before) that working with the Albs is not needed infact they might want to get thier relics back once mid smashes albs relic doors :)

probably be able to walk into both relic keeps and take your str relic back :) as alb and mid will be bankrupt after a few days :)

and next time can you albions tidy up when you leave you left beer cans and party hats all over the floor..

and as for time of raid , i expect that Mid will attack at random times and probably late at might :) so lots of sleepy alb office workers for a while :)

L

lakih

Good job Albs :clap:

Now can we have our spear back, plz :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

but its so darn pretty compared to our own breadstick

O

old.tuppe

:) i log just in copple hours ago, notice relics was gone, 1 was neutral.
good you last take it, enjoy them, take screenshots etc etc :)
but you know inside, deep inside, soon they are back where they belong, home in Midgard :)

dont complain time or that kind bs, when its best to go walls, its best time.

M

Melodic

way to go Albion....I will arrange a courier to drop by and pick our relic up later today, ok? :p

O

Orin Askhammare

Good job Albs, even if it was when pretty much all of mid was recovering from a night out on the town.

I think most of the mid's frustration is with the relics being taken and not getting a decent fight out of it :)

S

Starkill

Seriously guys hearty congratualtions. As I have said in another post in the Alb forum that has really woken the game up IMHO.

Also as I have said unfortunately we are gonna have to slaughter you like the dogs you are for tainting our holy relic keep:p

Look forward to seeing you guys at a keep near you soon.

P.S. Can we make it some reasonable time though so we can still get to the pub to celebrate afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom