Honourless Albions. :P

O

old.Agelmere

Great job you pesky albs...... don't sit there staring at them too long though we will be wanting them back soon ;p. We shall be around to collect them on........

so watch ya backs :)

Gratz again btw

:clap: :clap: :clap:

A

amazingsteve

yes, good job albs!:clap: :clap: :clap:
eeerm...can we have our relic back now?:D

O

old.Kram

haha

haha, whats that? a little whine about when the raids was on?

When I played, Midgard attacked us 24/7, if we took back some of our castles so people could do their epics etc, Midgard attacked us 04:00 - 05:00 and took the castles back .. once we defended our homelands for countless hours, untill the clock was around 01:00 and most people had to sleep, since we have jobs and such ;) midgard launched a counter-attack when no one was around, and retook all our castles.

anyways, I can only laugh about people whine about when this was done, you had it comming so bad, but the again, you whom whine about when this was done, might be new on prydwen, but if you were there in the beginning, you would know.

GJ albs :) nice to see, maybe I should drop in sometime say hello :p but having to much fun on US now :D

T

[TNN]Aardvark

Everyone should be up at that time anyway, fgs theres football to watch :)

O

old.Blackacid

Gratz ... hope you enjoy them while you have them, dont think its gonna last long tho

NOW we finnaly got something to fight for again :) , getting scared allready ? :D

S

SilverHood

gombur, you really should go to bed and get some rest.....

you've been up early today... you'll need to be awake and aware when we come for your relics sometime during the night
:rolleyes:

S

SilverHood

tjaa, mooligvis lader vi dig leve... men kun hvis du blir' i alb land

O

old.Gombur Glodson

oh but I have no intentions of leaving this beautifull realm

F

Fafnir

:)

You know we mids are old enough to drink so we wont get up, sunday mornings... .-) But i was up at 5 CET but that's because i'm working...

S

SilverHood

oh but I have no intentions of leaving this beautifull realm

then I assume we won' be seing you in yggdra anymore?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

to bad see hidden isnt there yet...

X

Xest

Just ignore the mids that whine, some of them whine even when they fail to take a fort off us, or if we take a fort off them, they're also the sort of people who can't get RP themselves and leech off the players in Mid who really have the skills and don't need to whine. They're probably just upset that they made a bad choice when they joined the winning realm because they thought it'd be an easy ride.

O

old.Zedorf

:clap: WELL DONE :clap: WELL DONE :clap: WELL DONE :clap: WELL DONE :clap: WELL DONE :clap:

I

ImLestat

You did a great job. We don't need to whine over this, but there is always someone on the loosing side posting a whine, whether the loosing side is Albion, Midgard, or Hibernia.

Well done.

X

Xtro

well done :)

Personally (and I know the Albs on Pryd didnt do this ) - I dont see a problem with taking relics in the middle of the night - its a valid tactic and makes sense. Most real life military ops are carried out at night...

O

old.Kaylin

/em grits his teeth and remains as calm as possible....

Ok just give the relic back to us hibs nicely and we wont be forced to hurt you

/em grins evily.

-------------------------------------------------------

Nice job guys, was wondering when you would adopt hibernias tactic ; ).

I guess this means its all v all now though ; D, Yay more rps for me!

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Xtro
well done :)

Personally (and I know the Albs on Pryd didnt do this ) - I dont see a problem with taking relics in the middle of the night - its a valid tactic and makes sense. Most real life military ops are carried out at night...

You dont disappear when you logoff during most military operations...

Im hoping we keep the relics but I reckon middies will stay on all night attacking, sure they like a challenge, as long as they have their 20% bonus to everything or whatever it is.

I hope the hibbies see sense and start going for the power relics whilst midgard try to get their strength relics back :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I hope they take them or that the hibs do makes the game a lot more fun and exciting.
to the whiners...well what can I say...to bad for you.
to the other thx and I'll see you in combat

C

carrot head

Dam Albs attacking when I the carrot was away can u see how unfair that was ,I just slip away for some PnP RPing and you attack. Dont you know your not allowed to attack us when Im not arround to defeit you with my mighty display of dieing in unusuall ways.

BAH !!!!!!!!!

F

Fightersuntzu

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :)

I had fun taking your relics, and mushing you all over about 20 times in hadrians......today, we kicked your ass gooooooood :)

To anyone who complains: Life sucks. Deal with it. :)

To the hibernians: BAHAHA i like the spear, musashi was wondering what level it proc'd at. You cant have it back btw, i like it where it is :)

To the mids: Hammer looks like crap, tho not much can be said for the scabbard either. :)

O

old.Max Payne

sigh ... you can't do shit so shtttttttt ....

K

Krillin

just wanted to say thanks to all the middies and hibs who gave us the relic raiders the salute and thanks.

we tried really hard today for those relics and although midgard may take them i think we showed that the game on Prydwen is not just a one horse race. we actually held off a midgard army for a long time at hadrians wall tonight which was fun. i hope this is the start of the RvR on prydwen and i look forward to many more encounters with both realms. thanks for the respect and for that i salute you back.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

heres to the start of fun for all of us

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Kelmon
They only manage to get Relics when most of Midgard is still sleeping, by staging the raid on an ungodly hour on Sunday morning. Turns out that it's both the Albs and Hibs cooperating.

Pathetic.
Pathetic? Us? Hmm who is pathetic here... awwww I guess you are annoyed at the fact that you mids lost something for once and aren't so über anymore :( (mwhahahaha). If we were awake, why not you? You own mistake.

O

old.Nim

I had a great time, thanks to all from every realm who made it such an enjoyable day (however it turns out). From taking keeps to defending the milegate, it has certainly been the most fun I've had RvR for a long time.

Oh, and thanks to the Mids who hit me but didn't kill me as I ran to resurrect some friends while I was completely lost in the Pennines!

B

Brannor McThife

About f***ing time.

Now all those level 50 odd Mids whining about nothing to do can sod off to the Alb frontier and try fight yellow-cons without the Strength relics.

Still. Since we seem to have the greater amount of "power-gamers", I expect to wake up one morning soon and see the relics returned. I'm sure a full assault by BaF, EoO, Warders, etc. will re-acquire them easily enough.

Take those screenies while you can. Otherwise oneday people will call you liars when they become permamently entombed in our Relic Keeps. ;)

Still. Grats. And yeah, I was one of the stupid trolls (2 trolls - 45/35 and one norseman) that stormed your whole force inside Mjol. :p

-G

Users who are viewing this thread