Honourless Albions. :P

O

old.Khain

gratz albs you try a number of time. nice to see no bugs going wronge to stop you.

will be fun getting them back when the time is right.

O

old.Whitee

:whip: :whip: :whip:

bash them boys!

well done tin cans:)

O

old.Iunliten

WD, finally we got a goal to fight for again instead of being in emain waiting for you to take our relic.

Oh and you would have laughed so hard seeing our alliance chat during the day, to bad I can't share it :(

But couldn't you have taken the power relics? My PA will do 13% less damage now and I have having enough - using slash damage thank you.

And meatballs I am still to find thorn around, finding loads of other infiltrators(or they find me) but not you.

O

old.Erebus

Your max damage does not change, the variance will increase so u will not be always hit ur max damage, Hoster still hits for 874 and with proper buffs can constantly hit that against mages, archers and assassins.

Hoster

S

Solid

Lol

Got up at 12.30pm

Watched the Japs play some amazing footbal vs Russia, had some lunch, logged in at 2pm, all 3 relics gone.

God show albs.

Question regarding relic doors, do they not go to level 1 when broken open?

What I cant believe is you lot got up at that time for a damn game, thats extreme, hell I never ever get up early on sundays, even for RL stuff if i can avoid it, to get up for a game is dedication, must say.

I wouldnt be up for a relic araid at that time, I wouold tell the middie organizers where to shove it :D

Sleep is paramount.

anywho, congrats albs, hope you enjoy the Str relics

B

Blood

Originally posted by Gombur Glodson
to bad see hidden isnt there yet...

you realize that it will only be given to real asassins? not those drum beating wannabees?

B

Blood

Originally posted by Fightersuntzu
I had fun taking your relics, and mushing you all over about 20 times in hadrians......today, we kicked your ass gooooooood :)
[/B]

too bad there were only 1 or 2 middies ass'es to be kicked "gooooooood"

but not to worry, now we know how to get them back (allthou i had kindda hoped dinging 50, would put an end to fighting alot of npc's)

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Iunliten
And meatballs I am still to find thorn around, finding loads of other infiltrators(or they find me) but not you.

Thats because I've been levelling my ice wizard :D

O

old.Jeriraa

@Solid the doors go down to lvl 8.

@Albs: I knew you could do it! A shame though that I missed the whole show. When I logged all of them relics were gone. You did a great job there... as I told: All you need is a leader that pushes you cowards into battle. ;)

I suggest you to do daily trips to the relic keeps and make lots of screen shots! You won't have them for long.

A fortuneteller told me what will happen next: Soon the awesome power of Hibernia will raise and crush what is left of the once strong realm of Midgard. After that the glory of Midgard will fade to nothing. The mighty keeps will crumble to dust and sons of Odin will cry in anger and pain whilst Albion and Hibernia struggle for the final victory. (He was probably a Hibernian spy trying to decourage us.)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Jeriraa
A fortuneteller told me what will happen next: Soon the awesome power of Hibernia will raise and crush what is left of the once strong realm of Midgard. After that the glory of Midgard will fade to nothing. The mighty keeps will crumble to dust and sons of Odin will cry in anger and pain whilst Albion and Hibernia struggle for the final victory. (He was probably a Hibernian spy trying to decourage us.)
This would be excellent, tired of looking at those ugly midgard bastards. Fought hibernians once.

F

Fightersuntzu

Originally posted by Blood|Prydwen
too bad there were only 1 or 2 middies ass'es to be kicked "gooooooood"

I meant in hadrians(if you look in the context :) ), and there were enough, including you who i blocked a few times with engage...god i love that :)

Edit: Especially early at the MG, there were tons of you guys and if it wasnt for those 5 trebuchets we had (One of them was under my control :) ) i think it would have been much more difficult. Hope you enjoy catapult stones :)

O

old.Kelmon

Okay, so I overreacted -- my apologies for that. :)

Enjoy the relics while you have them.

O

old.Bubble

Still. Grats. And yeah, I was one of the stupid trolls (2 trolls - 45/35 and one norseman) that stormed your whole force inside Mjol. >>>>>

You rule :)

On pellinor the Albs once took 6 Hibby relics During the Superbowl- took us 2 hours and they were pissed :p

K

Khalen

Good Job Albs :)

I'm playing a Mid so I think I'll visit you maybe some day (if I ever go lvl more quickly)

O

old.Greggor

I knew this tatic of mine :D would work and the alb had the number to do it next sunday morning we take the power relics :)

I myself did the first sunday eary moring(Not too early started at 8.00am) raid before the abls we fail since we only had about 50 ppl to do this and less than 10 where 50 lvl and the largest hib guild no show :(

Well Done Albs

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Blood|Prydwen

you realize that it will only be given to real asassins? not those drum beating wannabees?

He said he was going to bring a SB with him to find me and what I meant was that if we had see hidden the sb would spot me without any difficult, and yes I do know minstrels dont get see hidden...sadly :(

L

Luuna

Well lets see ... If Albs had owned all six relics for as long as Mid did and if Mid had been overpowered, outnumbered and outlevelled in RvR as Hibernia (and in a lot of cases Albion) has been you can be sure that Mid would have planned their attacks late at night also.

It's easy to be "righteous" when you're winning. Dry your eyes. :sleeping:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

wouldnt be much fun if us albs hold the relic for a long time...its more fun if you hold them for a little while and then they get snatched again.
Keeps the game rolling, and there was a hole lot of rvr going on yesterday was great to see, I hope people had fun

O

old.Whismerill

Forgot to say : Enki was one of the only Mids at amg to try to stop us, respect then.

H

Huntingtons

Originally posted by old.Kelmon
They only manage to get Relics when most of Midgard is still sleeping, by staging the raid on an ungodly hour on Sunday morning. Turns out that it's both the Albs and Hibs cooperating.

Pathetic.

and the mids dont? :(

Users who are viewing this thread