Honourable HaHaHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Fyric said:
basically 2 rangers killed you?, and you thought you'd come here to whine, because duoing stealthers is so immensely rare :D

nah. 2 rr9 rangers and a rr10 one. my hunter allso kinda "meet" dem :(

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Aloca said:
When i joined PM stealther groups we kill most of the enemies we meet. BUT if we meet a known soloer or nice guy we let him just pass us. So get your reputation up and you wont get zerged down, maybe 1 of us attack tho for a nice 1v1 fight.
What do i have to then? I like to think of myself as a somewhat honourable soloer.
Every time i meet Censi solo, be it on my zerker or skald, he'll just /smile at me from stealth.
As soon as Vipr or some other friend(s) of his comes along, they will jump me as soon as they get the chance. :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Right, that's Censi and his fucking bumbuddies owned by Zoia.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
(vendo + bs = fuck that)
Try fighting me and you will find out i'm only ML9(no BS) and i very rarly use vendo in 1on1 melee fights.
Being a valkyn i don't have as much WS and hits as most zerkers. Using vendo takes away my defence, which is a huge part of my zerker the way i made it.
Up untill recently i had no purge or IP either, but how would you know?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
not really dude. I dont have to worry about what forum trolls think about me. When I play im on the irc channels, I talk freely and get on well with the people compete against. The people that matter I give quarter to and they in turn dont fuck me over. The people I dont get on with are all banned from the channels for being dickheads.

quit with the flaming, u know me I like a good rumble, but I really cba to argue with you because honestly your just a clueless numbnut (always have been :) )

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Aloca said:
When i joined PM stealther groups we kill most of the enemies we meet. BUT if we meet a known soloer or nice guy we let him just pass us. So get your reputation up and you wont get zerged down, maybe 1 of us attack tho for a nice 1v1 fight.

Sorry, but that is bullshit.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
are u saying i avoid fights with your zerker or your skald?

if so ok (but I really dont).

but just to satisfy your bloodlust. I avoid you because your such an awesome player and everytime we meet I get outskilled!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
censi said:
its not in your case

Not like you would know anything about soloing anyways. By your logic it is okey to zerg the fuck out of everyone and then expect people to aknowledge you as the soloer you claim to be. Must be one of the biggest fucking hypocrits on the forum. If I were you I would shut the fuck up and stop making such a fucking joke of yourself. Everything you do is just denying and twisting what others say anyway. But thats what people have to do when they know they are wrong.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Not like you would know anything about soloing anyways. By your logic it is okey to zerg the fuck out of everyone and then expect people to aknowledge you as the soloer you claim to be. Must be one of the biggest fucking hypocrits on the forum. If I were you I would shut the fuck up and stop making such a fucking joke of yourself. Everything you do is just denying and twisting what others say anyway. But thats what people have to do when they know they are wrong.

prolly one of the first times i agreed with you on these forums cold, well said :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Don't mind dying this is more to do with people that talk bs about soloing-respec of others let the qq begin :)

So you dont add? Last time your warlock added on my Infil several times even tho I never added on you and I gave you clean fights everytime I saw you. So it is ok when you do it but not when they do it back ? Anyway when I see that your having a fight I will do everything to make sure I can add on you even if 10 stealthers are hitting you tbfh

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
are u saying i avoid fights with your zerker or your skald?

if so ok (but I really dont).

but just to satisfy your bloodlust. I avoid you because your such an awesome player and everytime we meet I get outskilled!
Not saying that at all.
I think you would be a tough fight, but it's hard to say when you only want to jump me with a friend or two.
My zerker has been killed by rangers before; Hamebus, Noobinhood, Bleich, Puppet's ranger, that i can remember.
They have all killed me more than i have killed them, couple of them i haven't even beaten yet.

Just give it a try. ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH

coldballs!

tell me what im being hypocritcal about instead of spouting BS? Find quotes of me moaning at people for zerging? Find quotes of me moaning at stealthers for grouping up and killing things? (ill agree with you if you provide the evidence)

Speak of being hypocritical? You seem to hate people that zerg soloers when I seen you do exactly the same thing with radarhead? explain to me how thats ok? but u will ofc reply and say that u and your partner were always leaving solo'ers (fyi u weren't)

fyi daoc is a group game, anyone that goes out solo deserves a pat on the back, but u do it by choice. I solo more than most people on this server, when I do I do it by choice. when I dont I dont. (same as any other player, including you) perhaps we can compare solo kills on our toons and see whos got the most (rather than throw random insults)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
censi said:
coldballs!

tell me what im being hypocritcal about instead of spouting BS? Find quotes of me moaning at people for zerging? Find quotes of me moaning at stealthers for grouping up and killing things? (ill agree with you if you provide the evidence)

Speak of being hypocritical? You seem to hate people that zerg soloers when I seen you do exactly the same thing with radarhead? explain to me how thats ok? but u will ofc reply and say that u and your partner were always leaving solo'ers (fyi u weren't)

fyi daoc is a group game, anyone that goes out solo deserves a pat on the back, but u do it by choice. I solo more than most people on this server, when I do I do it by choice. when I dont I dont. (same as any other player, including you) perhaps we can compare solo kills on our toons and see whos got the most (rather than throw random insults)

Okey, take this thread for example then. You say that you wont add or zerg someone you reckon as decent soloers and non-adders etc, yet you and your stealthfriends have nothing against zerging Zoia, whom is one of the most respected and dedicated soloers out there? Can you see the flaw in your own logic?

I never zerged you or added on you either, yet you and Post Mortem were happy zerging me down out soloing ( 4-5 stealthergrp in emain). Again you seem to have problem doing ingame what you claim to do on forum.

I'm not gonna search through all your delightful posts to find you saying anything like that, but merely the fact that you regard yourself as a soloer and claim to have all these standards and honorful rules you play by is what makes you a hypocrite, because everything what i've seen from you ingame ( and obviously it is not only me) is not what you claim to be doing on the forum. Soloing and respecting other soloers.

I know you would bring up your trumph card :D
I did indeed do some duoing with Warhead some time ago. Soloing is not always fortunate and easy and sometimes a change is nice. But I can clearly remember saying to you in a post a long time ago that I don't regard a duo vs a soloer as zerging, nor do I mind it in particular, it would be extremly stupid to expect duos only to go out and fight only other duos. However I don't see why me doing a few duo runs is remotly the same as your post mortem 4-5 man stealthgrps zerging down every soloer in cliprange.

I haven't really played much on warrior lately so I have no idea what you do now, but I know for a fact that you did stealthzerg alot untill you got realmrank and then all of a sudden turned into the most dedicated and honorful stealther out there.

Comparing titles, doesnt really serve any meaningful purpose. I am sure you have a fair share of solo kills. More than me for sure. Have not really played alot since they introduced the /title and keeping track of kills system.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
haha this thread is still going on.

gw Pip ! I make sure everytime I see you out, I add on you. Atleast reading some of this is more fun then 'grats best shaman/druid/warlock/bm/sb etc on rr8!'

:flame:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
(vendo + bs = fuck that)

Are you implying it's ok to zerg the zerk (no pun intended) because you find it hard to fight vendo+bs?

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Don't mind dying this is more to do with people that talk bs about soloing-respec of others let the qq begin:) View attachment 2616

1. "soloin-respec" is something you earn after you work hard on it. You also have to start it early else you will have lots of enemies that will remember you as a zerger/adder/whatever and will not give you the chance of a clean fight.
2. there are certain classes that are absolutely retarded when it comes to 1vs1

It looks like you failed to achieve the point no.1 and you also play one of the classes mentioned in point no.2

Now trying to imply that honorable players are not that honorable because they ganked you is a bit, let's say... childish

pip

Banned
Puppet said:
haha this thread is still going on.

gw Pip ! I make sure everytime I see you out, I add on you. Atleast reading some of this is more fun then 'grats best shaman/druid/warlock/bm/sb etc on rr8!'

:flame:
You do anyway:) so make no difference to me:wanker:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:
1. "soloin-respec" is something you earn after you work hard on it. You also have to start it early else you will have lots of enemies that will remember you as a zerger/adder/whatever and will not give you the chance of a clean fight.

It looks like you failed to achieve the point no.1 and you also play one of the classes mentioned in point no.2

Now trying to imply that honorable players are not that honorable because they ganked you is a bit, let's say... childish

nice fight yesterday, was close. ;)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:

and it ends even faster when you start adding and zerging ;)

anioal said:

like melee-rangers ? :D

anioal said:

how are they more honourable when they do just the same dishonourable actions as someone else ?

Marc

FH is my second home
Zoia said:
What do i have to then? I like to think of myself as a somewhat honourable soloer.
Every time i meet Censi solo, be it on my zerker or skald, he'll just /smile at me from stealth.
As soon as Vipr or some other friend(s) of his comes along, they will jump me as soon as they get the chance. :p

He did the exact same thing to me near HW dockmaster months ago. Kept on emoting me but wouldnt attack. For a good 10 mins I was looking for him as he was emoting me. Next thing an empty hib boat passes, 2 minutes later I get jumped by 3 PM fags.

Censi talks out of his shitter 24/7

censi

Can't get enough of FH
coldbeard well done a decent reply. (honestly)

so in summary.

you wont find quotes of me. but im still a hypocrite anyway

killing solo'ers as a tag team is ok

I have more solo kills than you.

------------------------------

known soloers do get a lot of respect from me. Thats just a fact, im sorry if you think otherwise, it doesn't change reality. On the hypocrasy thing you need to like be more specific when you call someone a hypocrite. Your basically going like you say your the honorable soloer, but yet your not, your a fucking hypocrite!!!!

About the only thing I will put my hand up to, is saying if im out solo and I see a couple of people having what looks like a reasonbly balanced 1v1 or a FG have a balanced fg fight, then I wont interfere unless theres some prior history with the player. When the fights over anything goes. Thats about all I could commit to saying. And tbh thats all anyone can commit to saying in this game, you are out there to kill things and have a laugh, just try not to grief realm mates and enemies who are in the middle of a decent fight.

Oh and I dont count any fights versus a mage in this equation really. Thats just my belief. I dont hesitate to add on mages either, that might be a little harsh. And I certainly do not fucking hesitate to kill crack pipe pip in a group of 3.

you can sling shit at me till the cows come home but ive been playing like this for a long time, and I think most who see me out there know im a prettynice guy on the battelfield. prone to the odd zerg but mainly solo, just the way i like it tbh.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
like melee-rangers ? :D

nah, like warlocks and bonedancers and spiritmasters with intercepting/stunning pets.
but what you know about that since u never face them

Cylian said:
how are they more honourable when they do just the same dishonourable actions as someone else ?

there is any point to treat honorable someone that will completly miss/ignore that? how many mornings will you salute your neibourgh if he keeps ignoring you?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
To be completely honest, i don't find anything wrong if Puppet & Co decided to group up yday, since situation was v dodgy and hectic with zergs and counterzergs everywhere, groups of Stealthers hunting on the border of zergs (Hi Denarius and Minions) and 100000 traps everywhere. I tried to solo for 2 hours then eventually gave up and started to pop morons in front of the zerg myself tbh -.-

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:
nah, like warlocks and bonedancers and spiritmasters with intercepting/stunning pets.
but what you know about that since u never face them

same can be said about you and the classes of your realm.

anioal said:
there is any point to treat honorable someone that will completly miss/ignore that?

so we agree on these Holier-than-thou rangers not being any more honourable than the rest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom