Honourable HaHaHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

pip

Banned
Don't mind dying this is more to do with people that talk bs about soloing-respec of others let the qq begin:) game 2006-05-07 14-19-58-04.jpg

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
<grabs some popcorn and waits for the newest excuse>

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
got owned again did we pip? :(

pip

Banned
Raven said:
got owned again did we pip? :(
lol get owned 24/7 thats not a prob its more to do with there bs here on fh about honor:)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
all i can say is your a warlock you deserve to get zergt :flame:

pip

Banned
doesn't matter if its warlock or my hunter the fact remains when they talk about honor they are full of bs:)

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
i got an idea pip! log on ure hunter and go solo but have 50 other hunters assisting u if u start losing :fluffle:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Pip why did I always get oor when tryng to style u on my vamp?

I had charge up too.

/Bugzz

Also - was u running towards a DI bot? Oo

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
doesn't matter if its warlock or my hunter the fact remains when they talk about honor they are full of bs:)

nope, warlocks are the exception. they don't deserve to be shown honour in any way ;)

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
different rules apply to warlocks... you cant allow them to even get a foot to the ground - they must die instantly, id call zerging a warlock honourable :)

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
basically 2 rangers killed you?, and you thought you'd come here to whine, because duoing stealthers is so immensely rare :D

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Zaffa said:
different rules apply to mids... you cant allow them to even get a foot to the ground - they must die instantly, id call zerging a mid honourable :)

there, corrected that for you :)

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Bugz said:
Pip why did I always get oor when tryng to style u on my vamp?

I had charge up too.

/Bugzz

Also - was u running towards a DI bot? Oo

pip doesn't know what DI does :m00:

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
pip said:
lol get owned 24/7 thats not a prob its more to do with there bs here on fh about honor:)

and what makes u think u deserve to be treated with honour on the battlefield:confused:

Pip ur playing ur warlock..not much to say there really. You know the deal.

And for ur hunter, I for one have never seen u solo on ur hunter so why on earth should u expect ppl to show u any respect online when u show noone else any?

I think this thread is as stupid as they get.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Oooo Vipr been dumped for some new Hib censi bitches eh?:p Standard PM zerg tactics Pip.:wanker:

pip

Banned
Vipr said:
and what makes u think u deserve to be treated with honour on the battlefield:confused:
Nothing tbh but the fact still remains they full of bs about honor:) ok warlock,sorc,scout,sm,runi,bd you could say that about all the fact remains screen shot to prove it they are no better than any1 else:)

pip

Banned
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Pip ur playing ur warlock..not much to say there really. You know the deal.

And for ur hunter, I for one have never seen u solo on ur hunter so why on earth should u expect ppl to show u any respect online when u show noone else any?

I think this thread is as stupid as they get.
should get out more then played huinter solo for last 6 mounths

censi

Can't get enough of FH
we looked at the name and thought oh no we have stiched up Pip. That was sooo out of order.

As perhaps some of the honorable soloers (kittysnake pipin etc) if they got the same treatment?

pip

Banned
Fyric said:
basically 2 rangers killed you?, and you thought you'd come here to whine, because duoing stealthers is so immensely rare :D
3 :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Galid said:
what can i say someone got pwned

You must rock hard, 'pwning' soloers with your 4 other stealth buddies on bled bridge xD

pip

Banned
censi said:
we looked at the name and thought oh no we have stiched up Pip. That was sooo out of order.

As perhaps some of the honorable soloers (kittysnake pipin etc) if they got the same treatment?
You can kill me all day don't care tbh just wanted to expose you for being full of poo poo:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom