Honourable HaHaHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

pip

Banned
Succi said:
Aye pip cuz your so "solo" at bled bridge , this is what popped (and chased) me and slayn when we killed you (~2 hours ago)

sshot162.jpg

shit happens at bridges chap
Wish people could read here on fh it's not about dying it's about people thinking they are honurable and they ain't, anyway last reply here on this thread I prove my point hf all /wave

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
It is pretty rare I group with my ranger, so instead of whining, be proud you actually got a screenshot of it !

Puppet now this really made me chuckle a bit.... does that include all the times in OF you used TS to uncover me all the time when you was running with a FG.:touch:

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
some people have honour... i dont really care much if its red i hit it... but the other day i had a warden Grappling an LD inf because it wasnt "fair" to kill him when he was ld...

anyway, pip.. you wont see any of the respect or honour in this game because no one has any for you.
Its harsh but true, any warlock will be zerged at any given chance because you used to be easy mode, and it wont change for a long time, people dont forget just because you been nerfed...

Galid

Loyal Freddie
I know i speak for the 3 of us when i say:

We grp'ed tonight to take the missing nott tower for irvr. after that we desided to go have abit of fun. And we did and have loads of fun.

I for one was laughing my head off when i saw ur SS spamming ur chambers after beeing insta stunned ;D

what can i say...

Priceless

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Lol Just goes to show what hypocrites these Hibs are!

Galid R9 Ranger & Censimilia R10 Ranger & Spinesprout R9 Ranger v Preacherboypip R8 Warlock. Those three FoTM noobs have less honour than Osama Bin Laden! Funny how one of you couldn’t do it, the challenge of taking down one caster too much eh girls?

Warlocks have almost been nerfed to oblivion and these hib noobs still go on about them as though Warlocks are still the king casters, get a grip girls, the game has moved on and clearly you should too!

Remember folks.... the Warlock is a Hardmode, Ranger is bordering Easymode, 3 Rangers is just "My blind dog could could play better mode".

FoTM-OP Chart

You either have honour at all times or none. Mids! I say always add on all these leaching dishonourable noobs at all times! (No change for me btw ;) )

Oh and the Hib BB had Alb BB have Divine Intervention, Mids play hard mode they have no DI on their BB... you see it's on the Healer, very few mids have two BBs.

That chart is comedy gold.
And no DI for Middies? If only Healers got groups in Mid - oh wait!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'm pretty much sure that after this thread those three rangers will delete their characters and suicide irl to restore their cosmic karma :touch:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
We dont agree then, I add when provoked by the person, while the other person supposedly adds on me without any reason. There's a difference to me.

Well now you are talking about the reasons for the adding. It doesn't matter what reason there is to add, and add is an add and it's exactly the same thing if it's made because XXX enjoys to add or XXX adds to take revenge or something.

I might have missed your point, I hope not :mad:

I'm not trying to defend pip or anything.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Don't forget that to have honour you have to be a melee-oriented solo stealther. Otherwise you are simply a honourless son of a goat by default, no matter what you do.

(And killing those aforementioned meleers in other ways that in melee sends you straight to hell. Same goes for kiting, that's simply Not Done! :))

(According to many assassins anyway!)

These 'honour' threads are always good for a laugh - so bloated with self-importance than they make the forum creak at the seams.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I'd add on Pip if I see him, no doubt. With GG id smash him to bits, if hes on stealther Id pop SL to find him and smash him.

Some people just deserves it.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Wish people could read here on fh it's not about dying it's about people thinking they are honurable and they ain't, anyway last reply here on this thread I prove my point hf all /wave

judging by replies the only thing you proved is that your a tad clueless, bit late to bale out of thread now dude :) . It takes a certain type of genius to pwn yourself with your own bullshit.

you even said you liked iRVR over other types, so whats your problem. me galid and pup (grouped) saw a warlock attacked it and killed it. We didnt even add on you (but we all admit we would/will add on you for other reasons, which isnt relavent but its honest). so basically you are complaining about being killed by multiple opponents? yes you have made your point ;)

if anyone hasnt been killed by multiple opponents, or has never killed an opponent(s) with greater numbers please say so. I mean only a true hypocrite could make that sort of claim. Dont like dying to multiple opponents (irvr) go back to bryno bridge/bleed slope and do your usual thing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
pip you are nothing but a zerger, and even if you do happen to be solo its on a warlock, what do you expect? people to stand around and clap as you unload your chambers, sorry but it doesnt work like that :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
ROFL at that screenshot, such skill evident there when he is spamming his chambers and not realizing he is stunned. ;)

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
If you add you are an adder. You can't just make up the excuse "I add on him because he added on me". If you use the same thing vs him your word is worth jack shit tbh.

And the issue here is all those hibs who appears to be adding according to that screenshot are claiming they to never add on people. And the screenshot proves the oposite.

Well said

censi

Can't get enough of FH
And the issue here is all those hibs who appears to be adding according to that screenshot are claiming they to never add on people. And the screenshot proves the oposite.

it does?

to me it shows 1 ranger desperate bowmands pip while his 2 group mates gun him down.

that aint adding. pip wasnt fighting anything.

i mean we could all make posts with screen shots everytime we get zergged when solo. I could make like 20 posts today alone? dont think it tells us anything we dont already know though?

----

gimme some time and ill get a screenie of me adding on him just to brighten up his day. I think he has ran out of things to put in his pipe atm.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Don't forget that to have honour you have to be a melee-oriented solo stealther. Otherwise you are simply a honourless son of a goat by default, no matter what you do.

(And killing those aforementioned meleers in other ways that in melee sends you straight to hell. Same goes for kiting, that's simply Not Done! :))

These 'honour' threads are always good for a laugh - so bloated with self-importance than they make the forum creak at the seams.

Reped.

Even tho I prefer to solo, and do it 90% of the time, some of the so-called honorable, hypocritical, ***** really piss me off ;)
[Not speaking of anyone in paticular, just a generalisation of the people to claim to solo ALL the time, never add, etc. but do it 50% of the time.]

atos

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
it does?

to me it shows 1 ranger desperate bowmands pip while his 2 group mates gun him down.

that aint adding. pip wasnt fighting anything.

i mean we could all make posts with screen shots everytime we get zergged when solo. I could make like 20 posts today alone? dont think it tells us anything we dont already know though?

----

gimme some time and ill get a screenie of me adding on him just to brighten up his day. I think he has ran out of things to put in his pipe atm.

Give it a rest. Adding is a part of the game even if you try to generalize this particular encounter cause there is evidence. All the screen proves is that a few people where caught in the act, doing the opposite of what they are claiming to be doing.

It's all rather silly, I don't see why you even bother to argue about it. He plays a diffent class than people. It's a bloody game stop being dramaqueens.

Oh and especially a ranger should have an easy time soloing a warlock. With rr5, sidestun, FZ etc even if he purges one of the stuns. It is roughly 23sec stun in total iirc if you use it all in a correct sequence.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Come here with proof not bs:) you hide away from me every oppurtunity I have found you solo maybe 2 times? once on hunter i slap your ass:fluffle: gustav as witness,secound time you jump my warlock and i killed ya before your zerg mates got to me:) rest of time you was kissing alons ass

you've met me solo on your hunter dozens of times. You normally flee or die (or both) bar one exception that I can think of where you won. Sure you've killed me when i've took on your warlock, that goes both ways tho, i've killed your warlock 1v1 too.

Either you have some sort of memory loss, are just a total idiot or you have 20 odd people playing your chars, all of which are skillless adding retards.

Or maybe a combination of the above.

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
I cant for the life of me remember a time where Post Mortem claimed they didn't add, there are some people they don't add on however, but everyone else is free for the taking, i haven't ever read anything that stated otherwise

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Tesla Monkor said:

well Tesla, what kinda differs you from the rest of the zergers is that you actually admit you are a zergling and add at will on anything that moves. That in my book isnt too bad. You do it, you admit it, you have your view clearly stated in many many threads.

If I see you with full group in any given situation if there is a chanse to kill you though, you die. And afaik, you dont really mind it either, since you at least have the brain to calculate that since you are an adding sob, you get killed for it. There's no dishonour or similar in the way you play the game, one can argue about the skilllevel involved in your style (imo, its null, nothing but a less competative style for someone who just cant compete or find the game too challenging, especially at your rank) but nonetheless, you are at least not trying to pretend you are something you arent.

I dont even play my NS anymore these days, just because I cant be arsed with trying to play it my way, its no point in it whatsoever in going out there soloing and treat people with any kind of respect, since you get absolutely nothing back for it except from a very small minority and that minority is what made it fun to play before, sad to say, that minority is shrinking, alot lately. Ofc I could go out there and zerg the living crap out of everything like 99% of the stealthers do these days but, I just cant do it. There is no skill, no respect, no nothing but bad players that fall into that style. I rather not play at all than fall into that silly category that I despice so much.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
when you say not 100 perfect, you must be referring to all those times you have flattened my ass and added on my ranger at bryno?

seriously what do u expect from me dude in return.

Its like this gaaymer dude, adds all over my ranger on his runnie.. I see him fighting pup, I add on gaaymer like a fly to dog shit and gaaymer like rude spams me.

wtf do people expect.

-------------

on a side note its not possible to solo between nott and bleed at the moment its swarming with mids.

aint gaaymer warrior of ns gaymer :)?

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
we looked at the name and thought oh no we have stiched up Pip. That was sooo out of order.

As perhaps some of the honorable soloers (kittysnake pipin etc) if they got the same treatment?

I got the same threatment..

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
personally i'd PA you even with 20 other people hitting you. Its a testament to how often you've fucked up one of my fights with either your hunter or warlock by sprinting over to add. I suspect thats exactly the same for the others. I do solo too, i rarely add, if i see you i will always add cos you play like a complete and utter dick and always have.

You can't whine about respect when you have none for anyone else playing this game.
Amen

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
I like puppet and censi, no adders in my fights anyway.
EVEN tho i added on puppet once, 5min laters he let me fight alone.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
When i joined PM stealther groups we kill most of the enemies we meet. BUT if we meet a known soloer or nice guy we let him just pass us. So get your reputation up and you wont get zerged down, maybe 1 of us attack tho for a nice 1v1 fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom