Honourable HaHaHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
so we agree on these Holier-than-thou rangers not being any more honourable than the rest ?

nope.
this thread is about the neighbourhood jerk crying out loud that he's not treated honorable after he screwed everyone else around him.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
you should know by now these so called honourable players are only so when it suits their cause.

Play the game as you want ...

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
what a retard pip , he talks about honor when he adds 99 % in wl fights vs stealthers. OFC we all add on your wl

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i dont think pip gives a shit about honour, he plays for a laugh. However like myself he finds it funny that those who do spout crap about their honourable playstyles do different ingame.

And people wonder why warlocks add 24/7? why shud I/we show honour when we get none in return, makes me laugh tbh ;) As censi said he wont hesitate to add on a mage? well strangely enough i won't hesistate to blow the shit out of a stealther :p, as unless they attack me (usually more than 1) the only other chance of catching them unstealthed is fighting some1 else.

Well anyway, fh entertainment as always :drink:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
same can be said about you and the classes of your realm.

That raised my eyebrow abit tbh, you just dont know what its like to fight BDs nor SMs. Prenerf Sorcs (moc+SOI) is close and past it but thats it, I dont think hib really have any counterpart that is as good as the mentioned classes are at soloing (funny how both totally rox in groups too). Try take down a good BD cylian, and I'll be very surprised if you manage it. You really need the experience from when you land PA perfectly, and a SMpet intercepts it, stuns you, SM then just rape you silly with that crazy lifetap they got. Sometimes they dont even need to fire MoC at all and still win and walk away with 100% HP. You find me anything even remotely close in sillyness in alb/hib and ill applaud you.

You are just too biased sometimes, seriosly. :(

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
I zerg
add
and have a lvl 3 soon-to-be-warlock

comments plz!

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:
Tbh i dont think pip gives a shit about honour, he plays for a laugh. However like myself he finds it funny that those who do spout crap about their honourable playstyles do different ingame.

And people wonder why warlocks add 24/7? why shud I/we show honour when we get none in return, makes me laugh tbh ;) As censi said he wont hesitate to add on a mage? well strangely enough i won't hesistate to blow the shit out of a stealther :p, as unless they attack me (usually more than 1) the only other chance of catching them unstealthed is fighting some1 else.

Well anyway, fh entertainment as always :drink:

Allo arumos =)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Dracon said:
Puppet now this really made me chuckle a bit.... does that include all the times in OF you used TS to uncover me all the time when you was running with a FG.:touch:

he got used in tdd grp with ranger instead of bms when we were oobms :) but that was few time

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
Okey, take this thread for example then. You say that you wont add or zerg someone you reckon as decent soloers and non-adders etc, yet you and your stealthfriends have nothing against zerging Zoia, whom is one of the most respected and dedicated soloers out there? Can you see the flaw in your own logic?

I never zerged you or added on you either, yet you and Post Mortem were happy zerging me down out soloing ( 4-5 stealthergrp in emain). Again you seem to have problem doing ingame what you claim to do on forum.

I'm not gonna search through all your delightful posts to find you saying anything like that, but merely the fact that you regard yourself as a soloer and claim to have all these standards and honorful rules you play by is what makes you a hypocrite, because everything what i've seen from you ingame ( and obviously it is not only me) is not what you claim to be doing on the forum. Soloing and respecting other soloers.

I know you would bring up your trumph card :D
I did indeed do some duoing with Warhead some time ago. Soloing is not always fortunate and easy and sometimes a change is nice. But I can clearly remember saying to you in a post a long time ago that I don't regard a duo vs a soloer as zerging, nor do I mind it in particular, it would be extremly stupid to expect duos only to go out and fight only other duos. However I don't see why me doing a few duo runs is remotly the same as your post mortem 4-5 man stealthgrps zerging down every soloer in cliprange.

I haven't really played much on warrior lately so I have no idea what you do now, but I know for a fact that you did stealthzerg alot untill you got realmrank and then all of a sudden turned into the most dedicated and honorful stealther out there.

Comparing titles, doesnt really serve any meaningful purpose. I am sure you have a fair share of solo kills. More than me for sure. Have not really played alot since they introduced the /title and keeping track of kills system.
REPPED.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
censi said:
coldballs!
I solo more than most people on this server, when I do I do it by choice. when I dont I dont.

Coldbeard said:
but I know for a fact that you did stealthzerg alot untill you got realmrank XYZ and then all of a sudden turned into the most dedicated and honorful stealther out there.

Censi & Co never did anything else.

Ok, Old Frontiers (Emain) was shit from hib stealther pov.

But they did the same zerg in Odins too.

censi said:
About the only thing I will put my hand up to, is saying if im out solo and I see a couple of people having what looks like a reasonbly balanced 1v1 or a FG have a balanced fg fight, then I wont interfere unless theres some prior history with the player.

And thats what Coldbeard talking about.

Rep 4 Coldbeard.

Censi ur history is full of lame things, ofc it was funny and a good lough 4 u guys. :)

And now u want 2 be a respected honorable solo'er? LOL :)

Have 2 agree with Coldbeard, thats dissembling.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Cylian said:
like melee-rangers ? :D

Just because u still didnt find a way to beat me, and its beyond your understanding that a melee-ranger ROCKS at killing assassins BUT pays a heavy price in return, doesnt mean its 'retardly overpowered'. I could make an assassin who could do fine at killing melee-rangers, its called Viper3 and 20 prepoisoned weapons. Just because you didnt spec in a similar way as melee-rangers did (eg. focussing towards killing certain enemies) doesnt mean the class is overpowered.

how are they more honourable when they do just the same dishonourable actions as someone else ?

Honour is something which is beyond your scope of understanding. moment you loose you either vanish or water-abuse on the surface.

You talking about honour makes me wanna puke.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
not really dude. I dont have to worry about what forum trolls think about me. When I play im on the irc channels, I talk freely and get on well with the people compete against. The people that matter I give quarter to and they in turn dont fuck me over. The people I dont get on with are all banned from the channels for being dickheads.

quit with the flaming, u know me I like a good rumble, but I really cba to argue with you because honestly your just a clueless numbnut (always have been :) )

tbh just admit your a zerker an a guy who like to solo :) still remember when you zergt me down on eeben an when i pm't you on irc wtf you where doing you just told me you where just doing your job an tbh dont come an say you did not knew i was a solo or something because we both know thats not true :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Just because u still didnt find a way to beat me,

that's more down to Phaseshift and run to the next safe spot ;)

Puppet said:
Honour is something which is beyond your scope of understanding

you don't grasp it either, but try to claim it anyway :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Matmardigan said:
Censi & Co never did anything else.

Ok, Old Frontiers (Emain) was shit from hib stealther pov.

But they did the same zerg in Odins too.

And thats what Coldbeard talking about.

Rep 4 Coldbeard.

Censi ur history is full of lame things, ofc it was funny and a good lough 4 u guys. :)

And now u want 2 be a respected honorable solo'er? LOL :)

Have 2 agree with Coldbeard, thats dissembling.

A born-again solo'er (TM) :>

I need more time to play dammit. Work is such a timesink :/ In fact Work is like trying to get from 1000 to 1001 in Tailoring like I was doing yesterday and every 75ish seconds it failing about 4 or 5 times in a row. About that much fun. STUPID GAME! :>

And I have a few scores to settle with some archers :>

Oli - Illu

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Getting into radar accusations et al now (edited out, because that's what we do with radar accusations) along with the personal attacks and flaming.

Think this thread's had its due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom