Honorable players....

P

P0werslave

It was really surprising to see there are still people who appreciate the word honor and fair play, besides the very few currently playin in exc.

Last night me and indriid were duoing in emain, and outside mtk we met the alb duo of Sanan and Guiddo. After the 2vs2 fight started, we began
ting infils popping out of stealth, one after another, was about 4-5 dont remember exactly.

Guess what...... they didnt add, they just sat there and let the fight finish! Now this really gave me fuel and good feelings towards these fellow players, since it was the most unbelievable thing i have seen in the last months of rvr.
Things like this make me wanna say GRATZ to all those out there who dont succumb to lousy and silly methods playing-earning rps (no offence to spaniards ;p), u people are the ones that make this game still worth playing.

+respect to : Forb, Waucan, Afternoon, Gonzales etc.

D

Djin

very nice said :)

Ill remember this, and will try to treat u the same :) was really fun to see so many pop without even giving a DD or stun etc :)

So respect, and thumbs up :) thanks

/hug Indriid

M

Moza

lets hope u show the same respect when albs take the relics back in primetime

F

-Freezingwiz-

hehe well I don´t mind looking tbh :p cuz even if the enemy wins u can always kill him afterwards and get full rps :D and with all thoes warders out there should be a chance of that :p even tho forb got u´r rps ;P

A

afternoon_tea

dont see how im so bad :_( /hug Powerslave ;)

O

old.Sepiritz

Yes, gotto love people who allow a fair fight.

The other day I brought my rr1L7 wet behind the ears reaver to emain and went out to solo some SB's and was hoping for some good duels..

I fought and barely killed one sb and a second afterwards 4 other sb's popped and killed me, so thanks to those shadowzergers for letting me have that fight and single kill before owning my warder ass.
I dont know if it was intentional but it sure felt good to be able to have a good duel without being zerged with no chance at all... Which happened the rest of the night.

So anyone that sees Spite running around solo, please, be nice and lets have a good fair fight, thats why were playing this game, isnt it?

R

Rulke-RM

Oh well, if it was Gunz he obviously didnt attack because he was pressing the wrong buttons :p

O

old.Talivar

Nerf doesnt happen for me anymore, i went emain 1 inf and a minstrel pop, then another infil then after both infs dead and mincer soon dead 2 more alb stealthers pop and kill me :p

E

enli

think 2 weeks ago i had an encounter with some mids and alb stealths behind amg :)
was pretty quiet, was waiting to be killed esp cause i was solo
then i saw a skiltvakten a guardian and another alb
after a few seconds some others popped =-)
we did a picnic, showing eahother some harmless instas etc

things like this happen, i'm glad it's still possible on excalizerg (as they call this server)
ofc half of the stealth zerg (caused tru necro pl's etc) are greedy on rps, or some greedy scout (guess who), will try to leech or get every rps
but still a lot of the stealths have honor ^^
and dont flame on this :p every1 has weak moments :)

as i wanna say, not all is lost out there :)

E

Event

nice post - makes a change - i take my hat off to those infs

:D:D:D

L

lathonial

its a hard call this, u can solo and come across 5 SB and theyll all add, then again the same grp 10mins later may let you finish the 1v1. but mid fg sometimes will ignore a 1v1. i do have some respect for mids. i think albs dont give the same levels of respect. Hibs ofc are the worst. theyll NEVER let a 1v1 finish, its aoe mezz boom boom dead for all they see. no respect for hibs, h8 them all.

M

matmardigan

Originally posted by enli
ofc half of the stealth zerg (caused tru necro pl's etc) are greedy on rps, or some greedy scout (guess who), will try to leech or get every rps

sb's r the greediest. They never let fight a solo Scout against anything.

K

kin

Originally posted by P0werslave
It was really surprising to see there are still people who appreciate the word honor and fair play, besides the very few currently playin in exc.

Last night me and indriid were duoing in emain, and outside mtk we met the alb duo of Sanan and Guiddo. After the 2vs2 fight started, we began
ting infils popping out of stealth, one after another, was about 4-5 dont remember exactly.

Guess what...... they didnt add, they just sat there and let the fight finish! Now this really gave me fuel and good feelings towards these fellow players, since it was the most unbelievable thing i have seen in the last months of rvr.
Things like this make me wanna say GRATZ to all those out there who dont succumb to lousy and silly methods playing-earning rps (no offence to spaniards ;p), u people are the ones that make this game still worth playing.

Like you using lag exploits when your losing ?

D

Divinia

lol powerslave, ur a fucking retard who dont got any right to talk about honourable players, and if u claim to be one you are the biggest hypocrite ive met...

retard.

V

Vrollo

Divinia,
You don't get it he has seen the light (he doesn't mention he himself is honorable) and is writing something positive on BW, which hardly ever happens and you start to flame.

Guess you're the retard in here.

G

Galiryn

Originally posted by lathonial
Hibs ofc are the worst. theyll NEVER let a 1v1 finish, its aoe mezz boom boom dead for all they see. no respect for hibs, h8 them all.

i was nude and stuck to zoolis following him around.. zerker came and watched... and then insta aoe amnesia and pwnpwn with chanters from a fg hib

kinda sad i evaded a hit from the tank in the group tho ;d

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by lathonial
its a hard call this, u can solo and come across 5 SB and theyll all add, then again the same grp 10mins later may let you finish the 1v1. but mid fg sometimes will ignore a 1v1. i do have some respect for mids. i think albs dont give the same levels of respect. Hibs ofc are the worst. theyll NEVER let a 1v1 finish, its aoe mezz boom boom dead for all they see. no respect for hibs, h8 them all.

why would a fg hibs let u finish a fight with a sb? you add on every single fg v fg fight u can, talk about not respecting hibs, there are some stealthers we respect and let them get on with it. You on the other hand can kiss my ass.

K

kin

Originally posted by ab_fluid
why would a fg hibs let u finish a fight with a sb? you add on every single fg v fg fight u can, talk about not respecting hibs, there are some stealthers we respect and let them get on with it. You on the other hand can kiss my ass.

Which ones, and are they you irc or irl friends ? :)

Btw noob the day i see a ranger in you party i will let you fight alone, until then im pretty proud to do excatly what Mythic intended with the archer class. To support alb armies with information and to strike at weak enemy targets.

A

Appollo

Only seen 3 honourable sbs, Nalistah, Jaond and Teheron, others can all rot in hell 4ever!

F

Freppe^^

Since relic change there has been 0 solo sb's from what ive meet. I may be unlucky and so but thats how its been.
Havent meet any solo Infil either after the relic change, or yes, nicolas once.

As a honourable player for me, is one that dont really bother THAT much about rps. Someone who dont leech every fight or a dude that let 2 ppl have their fight, if 1v1 and dont bother to kill the one that survived after. A guy who feels that a fair game, stands upon all, even tho your mate ( if ur duoing/trioing) perhaps have to run all way back to your favourite spot to camp.

So far ive not seen any player do that, but hopefully, in the future someone will.

K

kin

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Since relic change there has been 0 solo sb's from what ive meet. I may be unlucky and so but thats how its been.
Havent meet any solo Infil either after the relic change, or yes, nicolas once.

As a honourable player for me, is one that dont really bother THAT much about rps. Someone who dont leech every fight or a dude that let 2 ppl have their fight, if 1v1 and dont bother to kill the one that survived after. A guy who feels that a fair game, stands upon all, even tho your mate ( if ur duoing/trioing) perhaps have to run all way back to your favourite spot to camp.

So far ive not seen any player do that, but hopefully, in the future someone will.

Like when you camp atk-amg and attack any low unbuffed albs ?
The nature of the game allows 0.0001 % of the fights to be fair,
and if you take class imbalances/rr into account even less, dont fool yourself.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by kin
Like when you camp atk-amg and attack any low unbuffed albs ?
The nature of the game allows 0.0001 % of the fights to be fair,
and if you take class imbalances/rr into account even less, dont fool yourself.

I hardly get to atk-amg.. so dont fool yourself. :) Also im low rr myself, perhaps you didnt thought of that. 95% of the infils/sb/whatever i fight is buffed. I cant tell if their buffed or not sry. If all had a "unbuffed" sign above their head, i'd not attack em. Its easy to make the game fair, BUT ITS YOU, who gotta change it, none else, allways start on yourself, otherwise it'll never be a change. But, like yourself, i doubt you'll eva change, i try at least.

F

Freppe^^

Also, as a sitenote :p , i dont really use AP aswell on equal fights, i rather die, fair and square, thats how i see it. Bet you kin, is the guy kinad? Who allways ts's me those times i get to amg/atk road, and send 10 pets(warders) on me :) But np, peace.

D

Divinia

Originally posted by Vrollo
Divinia,
You don't get it he has seen the light (he doesn't mention he himself is honorable) and is writing something positive on BW, which hardly ever happens and you start to flame.

Guess you're the retard in here.

oh.. didnt read the post.. couldnt be arsed to do so.. but saw his name and honour in same post wich was just.. too much xDD

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by P0werslave

wish all relm do that (i know albs dont always do it) because i left atk yesterday afternoon solo.. and saw pardagrim fighting ghostenz . i didnt add i just stood there ready to see who won and was gonna finish of the sb if he won (retribution for ghostenz so to speak)..... next min pop pop pop 3sb's all attack me and then helped pardagrim with ghostenz . was nice to see them all add etc etc instead of letting them finish . only wrds i could think of at the time were (assholes) .

but yes it is nice when/if u have a nice even fight and stealthers pop and just wach ...

when i see a close 1v1 i tend to walk up close and draw weapon or destealth (if im on my inf) so the enemy player doesnt bother using I.P cos they know ill kill them if they finish off the alb :)

K

kin

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Also, as a sitenote :p , i dont really use AP aswell on equal fights, i rather die, fair and square, thats how i see it. Bet you kin, is the guy kinad? Who allways ts's me those times i get to amg/atk road, and send 10 pets(warders) on me :) But np, peace.

First of all im 90 % solo, second i dont need 10 pets to kill a ns when i have ts'ed him, third ts is on 1/2 hour timer which means
i cant 'allways' ts you, but yes i will hunt and kill you excat same way you hunt those solo albs leaving atk.

Btw what defines a fair fight between a scout and a ns, you want me to come in melee range ?
You sir has the best antiscout class in the game, you have every
single bonus there is and on top of that access to ap and see hidden.

J

jox

Lets face it; honour amongst stealthers is a myth.

Assassins, even all stealthers are based on a dirty play-style.

If you want honour; go and play some pally. But then again; where is the honour to zerg.

Its all comes down to one thing; To beat your enemy. To play a better class, have better buffs, have better equipment, have the relics... and if you dont; outnumber them.

Where is the honour to be a rr 10, maxbuffed infil and jump unbuffed garbage below mtk?

We have all stod there thinking; shall I add or not? Then suddenly your realm mate insta-dies from a pa.

Evryone that whines about zerglings are hypocrits, including me(I am prolly the biggest of them all).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom