Honestly, Durgi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Why doesn't he just post a screenshot of his RP count to silence the whiners. Or...

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
...why does he not and jsut let them carry on making themselves look childish.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Hargh said:
...why does he not and jsut let them carry on making themselves look childish.
I dunno whats most childish...

Asking why hes claiming hes RR9L3, and proove it - due to the fact that hes an unbuffed SB having to fight against buffed oponents (in 9 out of 10 encounters)?

Claiming that ur RR9L3 and blame it on an "undocumented" bug...since he appear as a RR6 in the other realms?

------------

ok hes a good SB but not God! I fail to see the posibility of him having such a rank since I have myself been out in the field a lot and tbh I have seen far more active SBs than Durgi....yes he might have gone other zones but Ive been other zones too, I have spent my time on the pad and seen other lower RR SB much more than him. I fail to see him having such a rank knowing my own playtime and activity.....thats my only point.

If he has this rank and can proove it and not come with lousy excuses to why its a bug etc then /cudos to him....tho I cant in my wildest imagination see how its possible.

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:
ok hes a good SB but not God! I fail to see the posibility of him having such a rank since I have myself been out in the field a lot and tbh I have seen far more active SBs than Durgi....yes he might have gone other zones but Ive been other zones too, I have spent my time on the pad and seen other lower RR SB much more than him. I fail to see him having such a rank knowing my own playtime and activity.....thats my only point.

If he has this rank and can proove it and not come with lousy excuses to why its a bug etc then /cudos to him....tho I cant in my wildest imagination see how its possible.

You do realise that he has been around a LONG time dont you, many of those rp's would have been earnt way before the buff bot era.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Mavericky said:
You do realise that he has been around a LONG time dont you, many of those rp's would have been earnt way before the buff bot era.

Ok u DO realize that I myself have been around since first day of Euro-Beta, Ive been in the same guild as Durgi the day he came to midgard, Ive helped Durgi level to 50 with his SB, ive seen durgi /quit, Ive seen him reroll as Warrior and played it to RR5 (afaik). When he initially quit with his SB he was RR5. Ive seen him return, Ive seen him lead massive Mid assaults against our enemies etc etc etc. Ive seen him screw over ppl - for personal gain, ive seen him deliberately lie to ppl - for personal gain. Ive seen Durgi get married "ingame" (I was his "bestman" - roleplaying). yadayadayada.....etc.

Want me to air some more dirty laundry on FH?
Want me to post other "facts" about Durgi?

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
wheres all the hate come from tbh?

who gives a fuck what rr he is?

this thread sux

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:
Ok u DO realize that I myself have been around since first day of Euro-Beta, Ive been in the same guild as Durgi the day he came to midgard, Ive helped Durgi level to 50 with his SB, ive seen durgi /quit, Ive seen him reroll as Warrior and played it to RR5 (afaik). When he initially quit with his SB he was RR5. Ive seen him return, Ive seen him lead massive Mid assaults against our enemies etc etc etc. Ive seen him screw over ppl - for personal gain, ive seen him deliberately lie to ppl - for personal gain. Ive seen Durgi get married "ingame" (I was his "bestman" - roleplaying). yadayadayada.....etc.

Want me to air some more dirty laundry on FH?
Want me to post other "facts" about Durgi?

Pls do, cause thats complete and utter bullshit. You did not lvl my sb too 50, yes you helped out with malmo groups with your Thane, whilst we were trying too farm some items for Mia. Such xp stopping at lvl46.. as for me reaching lvl50 ask anyone who was in Spindelhalla at that time I lvled solo from 46 to 50. Buffed by Makbuff, I dinged lvl50 sat in the Djupt tunnel with Louise and Bloody. My lvl50 Epic was done with just myself, Bloody, Louise and Melgar. Hmmm don't see you in there at all. Screw people over for personal gain.. When in eoo cause I got most of the sb items being only sb on raids cause Myrddins was hardly around, I would give vaults loads of items to guildies and anyone who needed it every week, personal gain??.. even now I freely and happily give stuff away too those who need it.. i buy my guid members mp crafted items cause they might be going cheap.. personal gain??

In short your bullshit Prudil will eb discreditted by anyone ingame, I've not seen you wandering round at 3am helping people do their epics, I've not seen you going out of your way too help a new person too the realm... no like most of your ilk they are ignored and treated with distain. As for where I hunt ask anyone who has over the years frequented Sauvage Road, or xp'ed at ellylls in pennines. Before the stealthzergs ask thsoe who would wander through the mile gates of Odins Gate if they saw me.... and ask anyone who has every defended a Keep in Midgard or assaulted a Midgard owned one Albion for example if I've been present... 90% of the time the answer will be yes. And I haven't seen you take the time organise the retake of Midgard keeps in a long time.. god forbid it would interrupt with your rp farming.

As for your played time mines in the order of 200 days for just Durgi. Think thats a little more than you.

D.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Take the damn screenshot and Ill find someone to host it for you, cba with the whine

Ofc dont if you got something to hide...

Bolo

Fledgling Freddie
Yes please, post the screenie already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Durgi, you already said once you would not reply to this post again. But you did.

Now show us all a screenie so those who have doubted you can shut the fuck up, or not show a screenie, and have everyone question your ingame integrity and character.

Just show us the screenie dammit.

:)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Well I have never really seen Durgi port to Emain. There are other places but its tough to gain a high rr without a stealth zerg or an opted group. As far as I know Durgi has neither. I don't know if he has a bot or not, but it seems strange the bug only affects him, also why do goa have to remove your items? Mrt got his char deleted and goa restored it to exactly how it was, complete with items and level.

Arnora

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:
yes he want, durgi sucks :)
Ehh... Wow thats strong words from a child....

Prudil said:
Love the yadayadayada.... etc.. Prudil :clap:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
personaly i thought this was just some funny joke between grobo and durgi till i saw the whine :(

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Well grob, how old is the screenie ???? One year old maybe. And since you are such a good friend with an alb, maybe we should be careful when telling there is rr. Maybe we finally found our spy.

As for Prudil, I was in spindel at the time durgi was levelling there, never saw you.

And can you please stop it now, think you had your pleasure in flaming at durgi, leave it by this.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Boomeruk said:
wheres all the hate come from tbh?

who gives a fuck what rr he is?

this thread sux
No, they don't care what RR he is, but they do care if he is lying or not which shows something I'm not sure what ;)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
he probably just made a joke about being rr9 or something, then this got imflated and he's having fun with it i think

TNT

One of Freddy's beloved
Cerbie said:
And since you are such a good friend with an alb, maybe we should be careful when telling there is rr. Maybe we finally found our spy.

good god your a silly sod aint u cerbie

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Cerbie said:
And since you are such a good friend with an alb, maybe we should be careful when telling there is rr. Maybe we finally found our spy.

Maybe is 1 from WR which iam sure many think it is , now we at it.

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Well '6' is just below '9' on the numpad so typo hell etc, and really guys, who gives a monkey? :m00:

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Cerbie said:
Well grob, how old is the screenie ???? One year old maybe. And since you are such a good friend with an alb, maybe we should be careful when telling there is rr. Maybe we finally found our spy.

Look at the date on the screenie. We didn't even have /clock a year ago. :)

I'm good friends with a good few albs, and hibs too. And I'm fairly sure a shitload of other people have just as many alb and hib friends. Accusing me of being a spy based on that fact alone is fairly ridiculous, especially since 1) I actively play mid (so why wouldn't I want our relics?) and 2) I've attended every relic raid that has been in the last few months.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Cerbie said:
Groborthir is to cool to be a spy. 8)
You shouldn't make assumptions like that!

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Someone who starts a thread like this can't be "cool" I think, esspecially not when Durgi is going to start organising raids again.

Zapsi I left WR more then one year ago so...............

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I'm pretty sure the thread was made as a sort of joke. You know, Durgi, realm hero, saviour to all, its quite funny that a bug only affects him, and the solution is him losing his items, even though TnT got his back ok when his character was messed. Then again who really cares. Its only a game!

Darkseed

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
I'm pretty sure the thread was made as a sort of joke. You know, Durgi, realm hero, saviour to all, its quite funny that a bug only affects him, and the solution is him losing his items, even though TnT got his back ok when his character was messed. Then again who really cares. Its only a game!

Game? Nah we live in this shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom