Honestly, Durgi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Prudil said:
Anyway gratz beeing the first char in the world with bugged realm title! Ohh and gratz with RR6 :p
Givf screenie with char stats :flame: And please dont fall for the temptation of PhotoShop'ing the screenie :D

Looks like his XML stats are bugged too... According to Chronicles he doesn't have a single RP.... Sooo.. What to believe then? The game, the XML or Durgi? ;)

Durgi+Sylvarion.png

remi

Fledgling Freddie
everyone can get a "bugged XML" with /webdisplay none or sum.. :m00:

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Another "lets make some flame post about Durgi" Its just some funny to read em, but after 3 pages it starts to be quite boring. :m00:

You know ur guild is with u D :cheers:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
So why can't he get that with his Realm title too? ;)

Cus see the screenie and it says Isen Herra. And its not possible to change the title above head hibs/albs see him as :O
And no Ncr :> dont care really what rr he is just think its funny ppls lyin about it :d

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Remem said:
Cus see the screenie and it says Isen Herra. And its not possible to change the title above head hibs/albs see him as :O
I didn't say that it was possible for him to change it, but it MAY be a bug.... Or haven't you noticed this game is full of weird bugs?

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Appendix said:
Maybe there is little difference between a rr6 sb and rr9 sb in reality. But it's a big difference in respect of the time taken to reach that high. And whats the fun in working your way to a high rank if you can't show it to the world (rps = respect irl etc) ;)

I think it would be worth trying to get this thing sorted with GOA somehow, should save you some headache. I can understand that people who don't know you think a bugged RR sounds a bit far-fetched...

App I've spoken with GOA I'm gonna get my char file fixed for ToA, this is by mutual agreement as tbh from my point of view I'm not fussed. Those doing the flaming are those who have always had issue too slander/flame me so it goes over my head. On a side note for all those who have dueled me and those I fightin in rvr, either your being between by the best played rr6 sb should the flamers arguement hold water, or a sb that isn't what it appears at first glance. We'll leave it too you to decide.

Is it mere co-incodence that such a matter is brought up as i decide to start organising raids again?? And its the very people who were so eager too see me fail last time doing the flaming?

D.

P.S. last that i will add to this thread so have fun.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
I didn't say that it was possible for him to change it, but it MAY be a bug.... Or haven't you noticed this game is full of weird bugs?

Yes but never ever heard since i started playing at release of daoc about any such bug :) and find it kinda funny he got 0 rps too in Xml since you can just toggle it if u want rp showed on xml etc or not. Wouldnt it more likely show rr6ish then ? :O Since hios title over head is rr6 :d

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi said:
App I've spoken with GOA I'm gonna get my char file fixed for ToA, this is by mutual agreement as tbh from my point of view I'm not fussed. Those doing the flaming are those who have always had issue too slander/flame me so it goes over my head. On a side note for all those who have dueled me and those I fightin in rvr, either your being between by the best played rr6 sb should the flamers arguement hold water, or a sb that isn't what it appears at first glance. We'll leave it too you to decide.

Is it mere co-incodence that such a matter is brought up as i decide to start organising raids again?? And its the very people who were so eager too see me fail last time doing the flaming?

D.

P.S. last that i will add to this thread so have fun.

mm i never flamed you just questionin why cant you just post a screenshot then to prove us wrong? and dont say u not care cus otherwise u d never be arsed to explain yourself on these boards..

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Remem said:
Yes but never ever heard since i started playing at release of daoc about any such bug :) and find it kinda funny he got 0 rps too in Xml since you can just toggle it if u want rp showed on xml etc or not. Wouldnt it more likely show rr6ish then ? :O Since hios title over head is rr6 :d
Lotsa bugs have to be discovered before you hear about them, Remem.. ;)

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
arawem said:
Another "lets make some flame post about Durgi" Its just some funny to read em, but after 3 pages it starts to be quite boring. :m00:

I wasn't trying to make a flame post, and as I mention in my post, I'm not even trying to ruin his reputation. I just thought it was funny when I saw the screenshot, and wanted to share the fun. :)

I don't know Durgi, never grouped or talked a lot with him, but I have a lot of respect for his raids and initiatives done for Midgard. I have no reasons to flame him, and neither have I done so in my post, as far as I see it.

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi said:
App I've spoken with GOA I'm gonna get my char file fixed for ToA, this is by mutual agreement as tbh from my point of view I'm not fussed.

Oh then perhaps you can have them change durgi to a handsome Norse as well while they're at it ;o)

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
I wasn't trying to make a flame post, and as I mention in my post, I'm not even trying to ruin his reputation. I just thought it was funny when I saw the screenshot, and wanted to share the fun. :)

I don't know Durgi, never grouped or talked a lot with him, but I have a lot of respect for his raids and initiatives done for Midgard. I have no reasons to flame him, and neither have I done so in my post, as far as I see it.

Groborthir said:
Today I asked Durgi what realm rank he was. "9L3", he replied.

Now, considering the fact that Durgi was realm rank 6 yesterday, that's some god damn nice realm points farming he's been doing since yesterday! Damn, Durgi, what's your secret?

So, with out further ado, let us all give a HUGE cheer for the world's absolute fastest realm points farmer, who even crossed the limits of time and space and farmed about 4 million realm points in 24 hours! World record, to be honest!

But seriously, you missed your realm rank by about 30 realm levels, Durgi.

http://folk.uio.no/toregils/daoc/sshot094.jpg

Says Isen Herra above the head, not Stormur Herra, mate.

Nuff said.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
well i for one have seen his rp cant remember what exactly he has but i can tell u its well over the 1.7mil rp needed for rr7, whether u choose to belive me or not is upto u.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe he turned off his web rp count when he was RR6 and his title stayed at that.

We are talking about DAoC here, fucking bug city bebbeh!

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Brunore said:
Maybe he turned off his web rp count when he was RR6 and his title stayed at that.

We are talking about DAoC here, fucking bug city bebbeh!

Web display is based on ingame info, not the other way around.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Funny is he just cant post a screenshot to prove us wrong then and all talkin in this thread would stop :)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
There are some really nice bugs in this game yes, like for instance our guilds GMs cant promote anyone, says that a rank 9 is higher ranking... go figure :/

And btw, who cares what RR he is? I thought it was the kills that mattered :p

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Remem said:
Funny is he just cant post a screenshot to prove us wrong then and all talkin in this thread would stop :)

Why are you that arsed? Oh yeah i remember why.

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't change my kobbie to a norse.

As for his realm points what does it matters to you, I never asked someone how many realm points he has unless he tells it himself. And then going to look what is above his head in RVR, I think its rather sick.

Better look at your own realm points and try to get some more Grob.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Haven't seen him in RvR enough to have gained that many rp tbh :eek:

You havent seen him? :eek: He must be doing one hell of a job then, as he is a stealther I mean.

j/k but you really handed me that one ;)

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Cerbie said:
As for his realm points what does it matters to you, I never asked someone how many realm points he has unless he tells it himself. And then going to look what is above his head in RVR, I think its rather sick.

Better look at your own realm points and try to get some more Grob.

What does it matter to you whether or not it matters to me? Anyway, it doesn't matter, I just thought the story was fun. I didn't "go to look what is above his head in RvR", I just had a chat with Muh, who said something about he saw Isen Herra above Durgi, and that this couldn't correspond with the amount of RA's Durgi said he had.

And for your information, I am working on my realm points. I don't need bugs or lies (whatever may be the case) to attain them. :)

Arnora

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
Today I asked Durgi what realm rank he was. "9L3", he replied.

Now, considering the fact that Durgi was realm rank 6 yesterday, that's some god damn nice realm points farming he's been doing since yesterday! Damn, Durgi, what's your secret?

So, with out further ado, let us all give a HUGE cheer for the world's absolute fastest realm points farmer, who even crossed the limits of time and space and farmed about 4 million realm points in 24 hours! World record, to be honest!

But seriously, you missed your realm rank by about 30 realm levels, Durgi.
Ehh.. Something Im missing here?? Why did you ask durgi if you dont belive what hes telling you? What are you getting out of this?

Prudil said:
Kinda pathetic trying to make us all believe this...bugged realm title LOL!
And it sounds pathetic that you cant restore your char without loosing your items...why not just move the items on another char while GOA restores your char and make Kemor spawn some new Catla bracers in your inventory (since they are "no-trade").
Pathetic, Pathetic?? Mebbe hes right Prudil?

Only one thing to say
:kissit: :kissit: :kissit:
:clap:

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Arnora said:
Ehh.. Something Im missing here?? Why did you ask durgi if you dont belive what hes telling you? What are you getting out of this?

If you ask me what class I am (while I'm on shaman), and I say: "I'm a mercenary!", and you then see a screenshot with me casting spec buffs on myself, would you believe me?

I asked him because I got told that he was showing up as "Isen Herra" to enemies, and I was curious whether or not he was saying to people his realm rank was RR9L3. I saw the screenshot (which I trust, since I know Muh doesn't have an photoshop skillz that good) and heard his reply. This was before I heard of any bugs or /webdisplay bugs etc. What would you believe?

I've explained several times "what I am getting out of this", so I can't be arsed to do it again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom