Honestly, Durgi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Today I asked Durgi what realm rank he was. "9L3", he replied.

Now, considering the fact that Durgi was realm rank 6 yesterday, that's some god damn nice realm points farming he's been doing since yesterday! Damn, Durgi, what's your secret?

So, with out further ado, let us all give a HUGE cheer for the world's absolute fastest realm points farmer, who even crossed the limits of time and space and farmed about 4 million realm points in 24 hours! World record, to be honest!

But seriously, you missed your realm rank by about 30 realm levels, Durgi.

http://folk.uio.no/toregils/daoc/sshot094.jpg

Says Isen Herra above the head, not Stormur Herra, mate. :)

P.S.: I'm not trying to destroy your reputation, I just think this is funny, so I wanted to share, hehe.

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Mine is bugged as well, I'm actually RR13L4 ;o

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, that aint a nice thing to do. No cookies or Tuborg grøn for him now.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Ardrias said:
Aye, that aint a nice thing to do. No cookies or Tuborg grøn for him now.

wtf are you on about swede, its called grøn Tuborg :i

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
I´m serious danish beer makes me nauseous.

give me a newcastle brown any day of the week

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
he is 9l3 but his realm title is bugged.

Been wondering about this myself since Durgi's been Isen Herra on screens for some time now. Is it perhaps because he's on "/webdisplay nopoints"? Sounds like it's a bug that should be easily corrected by GOA anyway.

I mean, hiding one's true realm rank in RvR is kinda sly since there's a big difference between attacking a Stormur Herra shadowblade and an Isen Herra I would think.

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
My realm title has been bugged for almost a year, I can't even remove the /webdisplay nopoint feature, when I do nothing happens. Yes Appendix there was afix offer back then delete my character and goa would restore my lvl and realm rank but not the equipment. My response was your not fixing it.

Makes little difference anyways, a rr9 sb is little different too a rr6/7 as you can get all the decent melee based ra's by that rank anyways. anything after that is simply making up the numbers. So Gorb in future rather than making wild assumptions try too ascertain the facts.

D.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi said:
My realm title has been bugged for almost a year, I can't even remove the /webdisplay nopoint feature, when I do nothing happens. Yes Appendix there was afix offer back then delete my character and goa would restore my lvl and realm rank but not the equipment. My response was your not fixing it.

Makes little difference anyways, a rr9 sb is little different too a rr6/7 as you can get all the decent melee based ra's by that rank anyways. anything after that is simply making up the numbers. So Gorb in future rather than making wild assumptions try too ascertain the facts.

D.

lol and your the only one in daoc who has this bug :d?
Give a screenie of your char stats screen and i ll maybe believe u :touch:
And i dont think Grobors point was how well your SB can perform rather what rr he is :O

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
come on guys, how do you even dare to ask that to him :eek:

everyone knows he's rr9

/edit and besides, what difference does it make to you?

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Durgi said:

D.
lol try again Durgi ! :worthy:

Kinda pathetic trying to make us all believe this...bugged realm title LOL!
And it sounds pathetic that you cant restore your char without loosing your items...why not just move the items on another char while GOA restores your char and make Kemor spawn some new Catla bracers in your inventory (since they are "no-trade").

Anyway gratz beeing the first char in the world with bugged realm title! Ohh and gratz with RR6 :p

Givf screenie with char stats :flame: And please dont fall for the temptation of PhotoShop'ing the screenie :D

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I predict this thread is going to become very entertaining. :D

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi said:

D.

Maybe there is little difference between a rr6 sb and rr9 sb in reality. But it's a big difference in respect of the time taken to reach that high. And whats the fun in working your way to a high rank if you can't show it to the world (rps = respect irl etc) ;)

I think it would be worth trying to get this thing sorted with GOA somehow, should save you some headache. I can understand that people who don't know you think a bugged RR sounds a bit far-fetched...

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
<Gets popcorn and coke and settles on his marble throne to watch the show>

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Be serious.. i've seen that kobbie slaughter.. deffinately no RR6 blade.. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom