Honestly, Durgi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen many lame posts on theese forums where Mid's, Alb's & Hib's are whining and posting lame things about the other realms, but Mid's posting lame threads about fellow Mid's beats it all.. this is just too stupid.. and then saying this wasn't ment to be a "flame" post.. pfftt..

Now everybody's saying show us a screenie.. but if Durgi posted a screenie, i bet a lot would say he photoshop'ed it.. and this thread could last untill GOA gets Durgi's rank fixed.. stop this nonsense and start fighting our enemies instead of your fellow mids..

lame-lame-lame..

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Zapsi said:
Maybe is 1 from WR which iam sure many think it is , now we at it.

hmmm haven't read all this thread but this was bought to my attention ... so then you just throw allegations around without backing them up.

Please if you think this provide me with the proof and it will be dealt with .. otherwise please stfu and keep your opinions to yourself.

This mud throwing gets us no where and if you have nothing to prove it mud slinging is all it is.

I could just as easily make the statement that one of your guild is x realming. Would you like me too ? :m00:

I obviously don't need a shred of evidence to make a wild allegation.

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly Groborthir.. the more i think of this, the more you make me sick..

Today I asked Durgi what realm rank he was. "9L3", he replied.

yea.. you asked because you were allready planning this pathetic thread..

Now, considering the fact that Durgi was realm rank 6 yesterday, that's some god damn nice realm points farming he's been doing since yesterday! Damn, Durgi, what's your secret?

.. and here you are calling Durgi a liar..

So, with out further ado, let us all give a HUGE cheer for the world's absolute fastest realm points farmer, who even crossed the limits of time and space and farmed about 4 million realm points in 24 hours! World record, to be honest!

.. then you are makin fun of Durgi and try to make him look like a fool..

P.S.: I'm not trying to destroy your reputation, I just think this is funny, so I wanted to share, hehe.

And last you try to make us believe that this isn't personal.. that your only intention is to share the great fun with all of us.. but believe me.. the only reputation you are destroying here is your own.. imo..

later on you continue...

I wasn't trying to make a flame post, and as I mention in my post, I'm not even trying to ruin his reputation. I just thought it was funny when I saw the screenshot, and wanted to share the fun.

Well.. i don't know you.. but considering calling one of the biggest profiles in Midgaard a Liar, making fun of him and trying to make him look like a fool.. then it can't come to you as a surprise that this thread will become a "flame" thread.. I am aware of your RvR skills Groborthir, and i don't think you are dumb, and this is why i don't believe you when you are saying like you do..

P.S.: I'm not trying to destroy your reputation, I just think this is funny, so I wanted to share, hehe.

In my eyes this is just a pathetic shot at "getting your name in light".. and you succeded.. Grats.. you got your name in light.. but it's you who is looking like a fool here.. not Durgi..

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Not that I care much about the RR of Durgi "I Should Have Been God" Shadowstalker (if that's still his secondname) but this could all be finished with a simple SS...

He obviously cares enough about the subject himself to make numerous replies, would have been far easier to post a screenie.

P.S Nick is sexeh :sex:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
If you ask me what class I am (while I'm on shaman), and I say: "I'm a mercenary!", and you then see a screenshot with me casting spec buffs on myself, would you believe me?

I asked him because I got told that he was showing up as "Isen Herra" to enemies, and I was curious whether or not he was saying to people his realm rank was RR9L3. I saw the screenshot (which I trust, since I know Muh doesn't have an photoshop skillz that good) and heard his reply. This was before I heard of any bugs or /webdisplay bugs etc. What would you believe?

I've explained several times "what I am getting out of this", so I can't be arsed to do it again. :)

Since when is Muh cross-realming :eek7:

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks Koxine, you said what I tried to say, but I failed in it. :cheers:

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Haha i have only seen Durgi in emain like a couple of times, and he always died there. And if he only plays in other zones how would he get rr9 ? and unbuffed ?

AHAHHAHA really, grats with rr6. Now, step out of your dreamworld. =)

Personally i think youre shitting your pants irl because you should be, because youre lying to your friends here too. What are you afraid of ? :fluffle:

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Personally I dont give a rats ass about Durgis RealmRank.

What Im trying to say here is that the ego-junkie-Durgi-hero-of-midgard-bow for-me-now-Shadowstalker, is claiming that hes of higher rank then he apears from other realms.
Something like that is interpreted by me as a deliberate lie towards me and ALL of midgard. He claims hes something hes not (correct me if im wrong Durgi, post a screenie!). Loads of ppl adore Durgi and see him as their big idol due to his leader abilities and realm experience. Durgi has done loads of good to midgard - he realy has, but I fail to see what hes trying to gain by braging about his realm title (that he doesnt have according to Grobs screenie) or just another ego-feed?!

Btw....Is Gildara's realm title bugged aswell? Since she doesnt show on herald?

Gildara Friarbane
Server: Prydwen​
Realm: Midgard
Last: On Recently
Race: Dwarf
Class: Warrior
Level: 50
Guild: Nemesis
Guild: Rank 0
Realm Points: 0 (Last week: 0)
Realm Rank: Vakten (RR0)
In-realm Rank: 9494
Class Rank: 746
Trade: None
---------------​
Durgi Sylvarion
Server: Prydwen
Realm: Midgard
Last On: Recently
Race: Kobold
Class: Shadowblade
Level: 50
Guild: Nemesis
Guild Rank: 0
Realm Points: 0 (Last week: 0)
Realm Rank: Vakten (RR0)
In-realm Rank: 8082
Class Rank: 753
Trade None​

In-realm Rank: 8082 <<<< according to Durgi midgard has 8081: RR9's!​
Class Rank: 753 <<<< shouldnt this be "1" if Durgi was RR9L3?

Yeye prolly old data but still I dont see the reason for beeing anon on herald if u dont have something to hide. And with the ego of Durgi and beeing RR9+ i would presume it would only be natural to be on "the top" showing the world how good he is!

/awaits screenie​

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
ok albs and hibs, help us out some. Here is a list of mids top 10 Shadowblades:

1 Szakal 3,387,378
2 Zapsis 2,165,980
3 Ayvia 2,083,359
4 Avonlyah 1,920,727
5 Aldoran 1,847,221
6 Hoster 1,756,145
7 Sticky 1,627,240
8 Marath 1,591,838
9 Madax 1,532,830
10 Throat 1,402,162

Wich of these have u seen most DMs from? Durgi or one of the ones listed here?

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
jesus LET IT GO!

no wonder midgard is in the shape it is in, such ass holes :(

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
nuky said:
jesus LET IT GO!

no wonder midgard is in the shape it is in, such ass holes :(
Yes we need to be able to trust a "realm leader"...atm we cant im afraid :(

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:
Yes we need to be able to trust a "realm leader"...atm we cant im afraid :(

i couldnt care what realm rank he is, if he has 50 kids to 50 different women and/or wears a skirt and pink frilly underwear. any time i join a cg that he is in HE knows what to while everyone else is running around like headless chickens, and 99 times out of 100 gets the job done - thats good enough for me, because since roo he seems the only one able to keep up

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't see any dm's from sb's? :p

And tbh I dont think he's rr9 found him a few times and he aint been that hard -_-

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Durgi said:
As for where I hunt ask anyone who has over the years frequented Sauvage Road, or xp'ed at ellylls in pennines.
D.

Durgi used to have so many deathspam msg's in sauvage it was easy to mistake him for a mob.

Gone are the days when you can live for more than a few kills in a enemy frontier, but back when he frequented sauvage road his kill spams were like clockwork.

I don't know if he is rr 9 or not. rr does not make a reputaion in my eyes. It's how you play the game.

Bolo

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:

I am editing this post because after thinking about it, I do not want to sink to your level. WR is the best guild I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. I highly doubt that anyone in WR is a 'SPY'.

But I will keep a piece of the original post:

I never [edited] did [edited] like you. And not that amny do from what i understand.

Armarda

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:

U cheeky ****..

This from a boy who's guild uses radar??

If u know for sure we have a cross realmer in guild?
Have the bollox to speak to a gm or officer in guild.

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Armarda said:
U cheeky ****..

I don't know about the radar bit so can't comment about that. As for the rest....

/AGREE STRONGLY!

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Armarda said:
U cheeky ****..

Big different saying maybe and state a fact, and what goes for me talking to any GM of WR after the flame i got last time, is just never gonna happend.

Good to see u know things for sure why dont u report us to GOA then, if I knew things like this I would.

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
How about you both stop acusing eachother of stuff huh? we are here to flame durgi not WR and zapzi's guild (j/k) :fluffle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom