WOW holy shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
hunh, notice none of you 'big bad ass boys' have a go at the fellas here who post their news and achievements...

Au contraire, I've seen plenty of berating from man to man on here and been on the receiving end many a time.

You get used to it.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I found it interesting that nobody snapped on Vasconcelos and his "yay i got a new car" post. I don't quite see there difference between it and Ez's post here.

Note that I quite like both Vasc and Ez, and like happy posts they make.. but why aren't the bashers bashing Vasc's car post too then? o_O Double standards much?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I found it interesting that nobody snapped on Vasconcelos and his "yay i got a new car" post. I don't quite see there difference between it and Ez's post here.

Note that I quite like both Vasc and Ez, and like happy posts they make.. but why aren't the bashers bashing Vasc's car post too then? o_O Double standards much?

He got bashed for owning a hairdressers car, and then everyone got distracted talking about other cars :p

Corran

Part of the furniture

Actually that is not the same... he aint getting told he posting shit that no one cares about and that he is an attention seeking bastard!

There fun ribbing, and then there just being a twat. This thread shows the twat side, the car thread shows the fun side.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Actually that is not the same... he aint getting told he posting shit that no one cares about and that he is an attention seeking bastard!

There fun ribbing, and then there just being a twat. This thread shows the twat side, the car thread shows the fun side.

This.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I did doublepost Waterfornicators post to some degree there, Vasc didn't like it :p

Should be used to the rampant double dildo standards here.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
hunh, notice none of you 'big bad ass boys' have a go at the fellas here who post their news and achievements...

You know what? I think I'll let you boys all just play together and spare you my boring uninteresting bragging

This merge was a great idea, general had surely enriched my fh experience ^^

Ignore the numpties. OT wont be going anywhere, if they don't like it they can fuck off somewhere else :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

You know what? I think I'll let you boys all just play together and spare you my boring uninteresting bragging

This merge was a great idea, general had surely enriched my fh experience ^^

Not a chance, I for one give a shit, not because you are a woman and I am trying to score points, I give a shit end of story. Keep posting Ez, don't go anywhere, I am not that is for sure no matter how much negative shit they throw at me.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Not a chance, I for one give a shit, not because you are a woman and I am trying to score points, I give a shit end of story. Keep posting Ez, don't go anywhere, I am not that is for sure no matter how much negative shit they throw at me.

Cho, no giving Ezteq any of your shit, just because you post from the toilet whilst taking one!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I got a 7 day ban for this kind of thing(well not really, i stayed on topic), shame the stick doesn't wave that well all the time :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bit of an overreaction here....

.....If this place turns into a sycophantic love-in where you're only allowed to agree with posts or threads then that would be a real shame....

This.

Man up people. Taking the piss out of other people (even better if it's unfair) is one of the best features of being around here. :)

the difference is wazz these guys from OT I've known for years, they are like my family and I enjoy sharing stuff with them, in turn I love hearing their news and congratulating them...it's called being friends.

Extremely predictuable result of the OT-General merge tbfh. If you post self-congratulatory stuff you get the piss ripped out of you. I happen to think this is a good thing as it stops the board turning into a big gay love-in.

I mean, we're putting up with OMFG Kittenz!!11 threads nowadays (although teedles fucking loves 'em), so my response would be get used to it and deal with negativity with humour.

I've got to say you are all over-reacting massively. Had you just all ignored wazz's comment as you all claim he should have, then this thread would have been fine. As it is it's been de-railed.

well done Ez, but if you post stuff on a public forum on the internet, don't expect kindness from everyone.

And this.

Still, gratz on the 1st tho ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Such cynical bull, what would you expect from an atheist with blinkers on :p

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Once again, fine if people want to take the piss on people posting "yay" posts, but then at least do it equally. Both TDC and Vasc made similar posts and got nothing but congratulations and the occational joke from the same people who pissed on Ez's post. Well done, really.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well hmm, didn't notice EQ has gone radio silent. Obviously "joke too far" comes to mind, but it wasn't even a joking post to begin with so not really.

To the EQ monster, since i couldn't send it privately;

Don't mind the sourpusses, whinemotors, monstertrolls, megamoobs, minipeepees, dandydaisies and simon cowells. Best is to make fun of them, i know you got the tongue for it (har har).

So chin up, dust your arse, grab a bottle of your finest arseholed achiever and get back in the frey :flame:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yay uber late reaction batman!

Both TDC and Vasc made similar posts and got nothing but congratulations and the occational joke from the same people who pissed on Ez's post. Well done, really.
I don't know why this happens. Being railed on is par for the course, and I don't mind unless it's blatant ganging up.

(although teedles fucking loves 'em), so my response would be get used to it and deal with negativity with humour.
Still, gratz on the 1st tho ;)

kitten forum ffs! and indeed, congrats. I was so tucked into my own little world of revelry that I failed to see others deserved their own :)

I got a 7 day ban for this kind of thing(well not really, i stayed on topic), shame the stick doesn't wave that well all the time :p
QQ

He got bashed for owning a hairdressers car, and then everyone got distracted talking about other cars :p
yeah, you should have seen what got done to me when I admitted to liking the Fiat Barchetta 0o

So chin up, dust your arse, grab a bottle of your finest arseholed achiever and get back in the frey :flame:

well said that man.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What you really said is this Levin:

Once again, fine if people want to take the piss on people posting "yay" posts, but then at least do it according to a ruleset that I agree with and that I don't take offence over

No chance. You take the rough with the smooth tbfh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You get fucked, no lube basically.

Now we're talkin' :D

/serioushat

To be fair, General could always be really harsh sometimes. But we liked it that way. With the merge with the slightly fluffier OT you can't expect the personalities to change. The board will be much livelier for it - and a fairer reflection of real life. It's been a case of "post at your own risk" - and it should continue that way IMO.

People'll get used to it... :)

edit: topical cross-quote!

Never really commited a proper crime. Although used to nick 5p Mr Freezes from the shop after school, stuff a load up my blazer sleeve but then the older kids would rob me of them on the bus. Kinda ironic really.

(ok. weak. but...)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Once again, fine if people want to take the piss on people posting "yay" posts, but then at least do it equally. Both TDC and Vasc made similar posts and got nothing but congratulations and the occational joke from the same people who pissed on Ez's post. Well done, really.

From my perspective, TdC's thread was a "wish luck for thread" not a "look how well I've done thread". Vasc's thread could hardly be described as a blagging thread as the car was shit. Sorry for not posting that!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Slight difference folks between "Yay I got a new car" and "Yay I greased my tutor up so I got a borderline 1st in my degree". Car posts are acceptable, as it gives men a chance to stroke their beards and discuss, exam results are firmly in "Cool Story Bro" territory.

Remember folks this is an online gaming site, not mumsnet.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It was previously "Off-Topic" though. So was General for all intents and purposes. How many threads in Off-Topic/general were ever about games?

It's all just spam.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
It was previously "Off-Topic" though. So was General for all intents and purposes.

I wasn't thinking o the content behind the post, more like the sentiment.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
From my perspective, TdC's thread was a "wish luck for thread" not a "look how well I've done thread". Vasc's thread could hardly be described as a blagging thread as the car was shit. Sorry for not posting that!
tdc also did "yay" it by saying his high score... Not like i care, people can post what the fuck they want, and theres always a few assholes who nobody cares about anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom