WOW holy shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Don't know if Bodie was being serious, but this is why I was against the merge.

They either learn to accept it or leave one way or another, either way is fine by me.

Aaaaanyway, back on topic...

*clears throat and does his best to imitate an american blonde girl* You go girl!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm brimming with all kinds of goodness, and I'm just waiting to give them to you.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Touch his face, you'll get some goodness quickly enough.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
They either learn to accept it or leave one way or another, either way is fine by me.

You can piss off I was on here long before any of these jeb ends who think I give two dirty masterbates about them fluttering their eyelashes at a teacher and getting a better grade for it. I mean jesus, this is an online gaming forum, not smegging mumsnet! I demand conversations about nipples, and whether Wij really DOES smell of wee or not, not this pish!

Anyway, did I tell you I had eggs for tea? They were quite nice. I hope to have eggs again in the future.

Bodhi

You better cook them slow and not nuke them like a noob.

I ensure a moist yolk is kept at all times as otherwise, well, what would I dip my chips into?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Burn the shit out of the white, nice and crispy!

Bodhi

I find that hard to avoid sometimes due to my high risk strategy of cooking them on a hig heat so they are ready quicker, however I find if I start the gas just after I put the chips in, eggs and potato products reach a crescendo of readiness in true harmony, of that not seen since Neil Diamond and Babs S sang something about flowers, or something.

Did I mention that I like eggs?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I find that hard to avoid sometimes due to my high risk strategy of cooking them on a hig heat so they are ready quicker, however I find if I start the gas just after I put the chips in, eggs and potato products reach a crescendo of readiness in true harmony, of that not seen since Neil Diamond and Babs S sang something about flowers, or something.

Did I mention that I like eggs?
only real question is. Did you fry em in butter? yes, no?

Bodhi

only real question is. Did you fry em in butter? yes, no?

Nah just good old fashioned sunlower oil. Steak on the other hand (which I am about to cook), gets a great big dollop of Lurpak's finest. You wouldn't think it, but actually, I am built like a rake.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Nah just good old fashioned sunlower oil. Steak on the other hand (which I am about to cook), gets a great big dollop of Lurpak's finest. You wouldn't think it, but actually, I am built like a rake.

Try it with the Lurpak or Kerry Gold garlic butter, fucking lush.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
The other night me and some mates had a man night, we ended up making some kind of man broth. Started by making eggy bread with beer instead of oil etc, then we smashed some sausages up and threw them in. Add some more beer and leftover pizza, then garnish with tomato sauce.

It could've been better.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The other night me and some mates had a man night, we ended up making some kind of man broth. Started by making eggy bread with beer instead of oil etc, then we smashed some sausages up and threw them in. Add some more beer and leftover pizza, then garnish with tomato sauce.

It could've been better.

Sounds like you trained at the Heston Blumenthal school of cookery! Waitrose will be stocking pies with your ManBroth in before long! :D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
No doubt they'll overcharge, here's hoping the royalties will be huge! :D

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I was reading this thread from my phone when I was away in wank-staines and was going to stay out of it but felt like throwing in an opinion. I must admit, Wazz often posts what I think and I did think "oh god, not another 'look at me' post", but generally I refrain from posting what I think ;).

Ez - well done and congratulations, noone can take that away from you :).

However, I would like to say that on the whole (and this isn't targetted at Ez) women on the internet do love to blow their own trumpet about self-important trivia. I don't tend to see it on forums, but certainly on Facebook, as noted by the beautiful Bodhi:

I'm with Wazz personally, this sort of shite should be kept to Facebook or somewhere else the moronic hoardes hang on every word of what you're having for dinner.

My female 'friends' on Facebook tend to give a constant account of achievements which I find very banal and trivial. It seems to be a pissing contest of persistent self-promotion and I don't understand why people feel the need to do it. Urbandictionary succinctly sums it up:

Urbandictionary.com said:
Often thinly disguised as a 'status update', the benchmark for a Facebrag is something that the offender would not normally say to friends, at work or otherwise in public for fear of being (correctly) branded as a complete nob.

With regards to trolling and what not, I feel that you should be allowed to express yourself as you see fit, but don't be surprised if someone has a swipe at you if they don't agree with your post / posting style. Personally, I learned the hard way: don't share personal stuff on FH if you don't really want people to comment both positively and negatively.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hunh, notice none of you 'big bad ass boys' have a go at the fellas here who post their news and achievements...

You know what? I think I'll let you boys all just play together and spare you my boring uninteresting bragging

This merge was a great idea, general had surely enriched my fh experience ^^

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh dear.... Ez and pOrt do not mix!

This thread is great tbh Ez; totally random. Also big g had made some truly awful agony aunt posts on here before, so cheer yourself up and go read them :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Pretty sure we congratulate and insult at the same time :p

Also sad nobody picked up on my deliverance reference :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom