WOW holy shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Who would have thought it?!?! Waz = Dorimoor!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've got to say you are all over-reacting massively. Had you just all ignored wazz's comment as you all claim he should have, then this thread would have been fine. As it is it's been de-railed.

well done Ez, but if you post stuff on a public forum on the internet, don't expect kindness from everyone.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
So no-one's allowed to voice an opinion on something now if it differs? I also said well done. Bit of an overreaction here, especially the hilarious negative feedback stating how the only reason I'd post here is because I must have got a 2:2. If you're really want to know how I did at uni, ask, don't speculate. I'm just not the sort to go round telling everyone about my successes, Ez clearly is - why can't I state my position as she can state hers?

ahahaha :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I don't expect anything, I had good news, wanted to share it, someone didn't like it...ok fine can't see point in posting but ok, WWIII errupts, would rather it didn't but nm, someone is going to be accused of giving the internet aids at some point and another person may make an e-death thread all the while everyone hits F5 to see what the next exciting installment of this threadjack will consist of.

This is actually why I live here.

russell

FH is my second home
well done dude -you deserve it. I am pleased for you.

WHATEVER to the rest of this thread.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've got to say you are all over-reacting massively. Had you just all ignored wazz's comment as you all claim he should have, then this thread would have been fine. As it is it's been de-railed.

well done Ez, but if you post stuff on a public forum on the internet, don't expect kindness from everyone.

Indeed Chet but many would take Wazzerphuk's post to heart. In my opinion his post didn't need

Appropriate thread title.

Utterly pointless bragging thread.
as that will certainly cause offence.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Well done Ez :)

Write another message asking them again and see if your grade improves. :)

Rinse and repeat for uba gradeness :ninja:

:clap:

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
GG, WP Ez. I know just how pleased you must feel. I felt a need to tell my friends about getting good module grades when I was at college. It was like a competition to see who could get the best marks, and it helped us to all raise our game.

So does that mean your module is now a merit instead of just a good pass?
Merits and Distinctions add up by the end of the course.
Mostly M is the difference between a 2nd and a 1st.
Mostly D is the difference between a 1st and Hons.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm with Wazz personally, this sort of shite should be kept to Facebook or somewhere else the moronic hoardes hang on every word of what you're having for dinner.

I'm in the middle of chips and egg by the way. It is lovely.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Whazzerphuk, how bitter are you that you can't even feel joy for others who want to share their good news? What actually brings you to lift your fingers and make a post to essentially say "shut up, bragger!" to someone who's genuinely happy about something? I don't know you, but if you posted about some good news that you were happy about, I (and most people I'm sure) wouldn't go grumble in your thread. I don't care about "right to voice an opinion" etc.. sometimes it's just down to normal common sense and human behaviour.

/end rant

Ezzie, good work! And how much have you got left of your uni stuff now anyways? lol i keep thinking you're almost done, but then there's always another course or essay you have to do. :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Well done Ez, and I agree. Its nice to hear how fellow Freddies are getting along.

Corran

Part of the furniture
See, the world ends because we been forced in with these generalite scum :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Don't know if Bodie was being serious, but this is why I was against the merge. Off topic and general contain people who do not go in the other section, or at least post there. if i was down the pub and some random guy told me about his good news, I would not care...as i dont know him.
Using Bodie as an example, but he probably don't care about somethin I was pleased about, nor do I care about something he did. Bodie is a nice enough guy, but I don't know him...

One step further, its like merging wow and daoc forums. Getting rr10 in daoc and some wow member QQ'ing.

Everz

FH is my second home
Don't know if Bodie was being serious, but this is why I was against the merge. Off topic and general contain people who do not go in the other section, or at least post there. if i was down the pub and some random guy told me about his good news, I would not care...as i dont know him.
Using Bodie as an example, but he probably don't care about somethin I was pleased about, nor do I care about something he did. Bodie is a nice enough guy, but I don't know him...

One step further, its like merging wow and daoc forums. Getting rr10 in daoc and some wow member QQ'ing.

+1 /agree

russell

FH is my second home

Oh get over it :p
Yawn =people are people regardless, we dont all like the same stuff -thats life, but we dont not 'go' in 'sections'. Good grief.

Bodhi

I'm a lovely guy.

When you spell my name right! :|

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Thats hella cool! Also good to have a teacher who admit when theyre wrong

I wonder. Does it bump your grades? im not into all that english jibberjabber with grades and percentages you see.

- but why are these people that we dont know talking to us? *closes the gap in the circle!"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
..it's called being friends.

Who you calling a friend! :eek:

Seriously though, ncie to see a teacher being reasonable and not just staring at graphs. Nicely done on your paper thingies there EQ.

Have to say, if i think Waterfornication be trollin', then he MUST be trollin' :p

9/10

Bodhi

You have made 3 nice posts in 7 years, the rest of the time you are a cantankerous old cnut! :p

Get fucked. I'm the nicest guy on these here forums :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom