HOLY SHIT. Baby expected. SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I am paying 70% of my income as tax which I believe gives me a right to question how it is mis-spent. You may be some vacuous royalist but I and many others are not.

yes cos all of that goes straight to the royal family

you really are blinkered arent you, youre like a snobier version of scouse :x

rynnor

Rockhound
yes cos all of that goes straight to the royal family

you really are blinkered arent you, youre like a snobier version of scouse :x

I have the same right as any other taxpayer to question how it is spent - your arguement would only make sense if we could opt out of our taxes going to the royals on an individual basis. We cant and it affects all of us - you may be happy to support a family of inbreds living the high life but I am not.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I am paying 70% of my income as tax which I believe gives me a right to question how it is mis-spent. You may be some vacuous royalist but I and many others are not.

Actually your percentage gives you no extra right at all, you have an equal right to b*tch about things, and to be ignored, as someone who pays 3% tax from their toilet cleaning duties.

As such, people use the "my tax moneys!" way too much as a goto justification.

EDIT: seems you re-iterated/clarified your stance above ;)

Mabs

you want to whine about tax ? go after the big companies that are happily avoiding paying millions of pounds
if we abolished the royal family tomorrow it would make such a small difference as to be totally negligent... but then you know that, youre just enjoying your righteous indignation, but thats hardly a novelty ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
cull the people, problem solved

Cull the royals, sell all their land and assets, plough the profits from all of this back into the public purse.

No more economically enforced "austerity measures". Problem solved with the deaths of a few inconsequential fucktards - saving many innocent British lives in the process :)

because im happy to pay "my share"

Why should we pay anything? They're one of the richest families that have ever existed on the entire planet.

They can pay for themselves.

Mabs

Cull the royals, sell all their land and assets, plough the profits from all of this back into the public purse.

No more economically enforced "austerity measures". Problem solved with the deaths of a few inconsequential fucktards - saving many innocent British lives in the process :)

righto, cos a quick cash-in-hand for some land will solve the nations problems and bring about an era of prosperity and joy for everyone

/facepalm

love the way youre advocating killing them as opposed to just removing their perks, raging much ? :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
righto, cos a quick cash-in-hand for some land will solve the nations problems and bring about an era of prosperity and joy for everyone

Never said that.

But it'd bring hundreds of thousands out of poverty and fund the NHS and our educational system properly - which is a stark contrast from our grandchildren paying for an economic crisis said to be as bad as a global war.

If you're squeamish about killing them (which is the fun bit, tbfh) - we can solve the global economic crisis easily without it. Round up the 1000 richest people in the world (royals included) and take all of their assets - then give them 20 million pounds and two very plush houses and a large yacht each and tell them they never have to pay taxes ever again.

Global financial crisis solved. Lives saved all over the place. Stupidly rich people still very rich and very much alive for you to worship, should you continue to enjoy doing so.

:)

Himse

FH is my second home
Never said that.

But it'd bring hundreds of thousands out of poverty and fund the NHS and our educational system properly - which is a stark contrast from our grandchildren paying for an economic crisis said to be as bad as a global war.

If you're squeamish about killing them (which is the fun bit, tbfh) - we can solve the global economic crisis easily without it. Round up the 1000 richest people in the world (royals included) and take all of their assets - then give them 20 million pounds and two very plush houses and a large yacht each and tell them they never have to pay taxes ever again.

Global financial crisis solved. Lives saved all over the place. Stupidly rich people still very rich and very much alive for you to worship, should you continue to enjoy doing so.

:)

Oh dear.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Now weren't you the one saying in another thread that "why should i give up my luxuries just to have a stance" :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

I raise your Oo:

And go "Oo" back.

That is what I never said. But was me quoting your own post in plain sight too much for you to comprehend Mabs?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
insane-man.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

That an argument Himse? Or is that solution to radical for your tiny little mind? :)

And come on Wazzerphuk - you done the maths? Got a counter argument to make rather than appealing to batshittery?

Himse

FH is my second home
That an argument Himse? Or is that solution to radical for your tiny little mind? :)

And come on Wazzerphuk - you done the maths? Got a counter argument to make rather than appealing to batshittery?

Why are you still on the internet? Shouldn't you have sold all of your possessions to help the needy by now, since you promote equality?

Mabs

youre clearly mistaking apathy towards your whinging shite as acceptance of your views ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
This thread got dumb very quickly.

You pay your tax, you don't choose where it is spent (not really, you just think you do)

If the money didn't go to them it would only go to some fucking president, the estates would still have to be maintained. I quite like having a government that still does not have absolute control over matters of state.

The royals > All politicians.

Himse

FH is my second home
It's hard to argue with people as deluded as Scouse.

rynnor

Rockhound
you want to whine about tax ? go after the big companies that are happily avoiding paying millions of pounds
if we abolished the royal family tomorrow it would make such a small difference as to be totally negligent... but then you know that, youre just enjoying your righteous indignation, but thats hardly a novelty ;)

You like the royals - thats your choice - I dont personally think its right to continue to fund them from the public purse. The big companies stuff is a load of nonsense - they may not be paying huge amounts of corporation tax because we dont require it but they are paying huge amounts of every other tax.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's hard to argue with people as deluded as Scouse.

No. It's pretty simple: Tell me why I'm deluded and why that wouldn't work.

I assure you - the top 1000 richest people in the world have enough wealth to cover it. We don't even need systemic change for that one. It'd be staggeringly easy.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No. It's pretty simple: Tell me why I'm deluded and why that wouldn't work.

I assure you - the top 1000 richest people in the world have enough wealth to cover it. We don't even need systemic change for that one. It'd be staggeringly easy.

Because you've said yourself that it's not right for you to have to give your riches away.

So why should the ones richer then you have to do it?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
rynnor said:
You dont understand the words 'Corporation Tax' ?

Why am I not suprised...

So you reckon that Starbucks, Google and Amazon have paid their fair share of Corp tax in the U.K. then?

Nate

FH is my second home
The first thing a lady friend I have said when she heard was "YES! *CLAPS* she's going to get fat now"

rynnor

Rockhound
So you reckon that Starbucks, Google and Amazon have paid their fair share of Corp tax in the U.K. then?

They are paying billions in VAT/Fuel Duty/National Insurance etc. They arent paying much corporation tax because they operate from other countries which is how the International tax system is set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom