HOLY SHIT. Baby expected. SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, someone called Kate is pregnant. Big fucking deal. Watch the Daily Mail print a 30-page special on how a willy enters a fanny.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bleh, damaged goods now.

Fanny like a wizards sleeve.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
slide5_sickbag.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yet another spoilt sprog to live off the taxes of the many

rynnor

Rockhound
Hospital for morning sickness? Now thats posh :p

What are the bets for C-section when its finally delivered?

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
If someone wife or themselves are pregnant on this forum don't people say grats even if they dont know them in person? ;)
Still glad I don't live in the UK now.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I think its more rage against the media and the unnecessary glorification of people for doing sweet fa.. or wearing a lot of fake tan, whilst everyone else muddles along doing and coping with far more.

I think people are unhappy that the media (and the government) as a whole glorifies these undeserving people, but does little/nothing to recognise (and glorify) every day people.

You're only special if you're famous, everything else is worthless, etc.

At least in the past people used to feel like they had a voice (unions etc.), although spouting meaningless twaddle on Twitter and Facebook does seem to have kept large swathes of people pretty happily occupied with their voice and perhaps that's for the best. But then again they're the ones that read the Daily Mail and keep The Sun in business.

/rant.

I think anyone being pregnant is pretty awesome. Good for them. My mum did that.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
So called journalists must be laughing, they won't have to do any real work for 9 months,they can just update us on this.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Will give the daily mail something to do when Tom Cruse's daughter gets fat.

Himse

FH is my second home
Happy for them and all that, but not looking forward to 9 months of OMG HER BUMP HAS GOT BIGGER BY 1CM.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What's so news worth millions of ppl have sex everyday and some of those get pregnant. Just cause they have a lot of money and a big house they make the news and the papers and has been said neither of those media will be worth using for the next year or so.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well, it is kinda news...

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I like them, so good luck to them. No one is forcing you to read about their bump progress, I won't be, but I'm still happy for them

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I bet they can both string a paragraph together too.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Good luck to them.
If its a boy it will be well over 6 ft when he's older. He's around 6'4, and she's what? 5'11?
I just hope they don't pick some ridiculous name for the child.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Edmond said:
I like them, so good luck to them. No one is forcing you to read about their bump progress, I won't be, but I'm still happy for them

Well said!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If its a girl, Diana will be one of her names. A boy: Louis will be in there somewhere.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Frankie Boyle said the only reason she's pregnant is because her tits aren't good enough to finish on.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I think its more rage against the media and the unnecessary glorification of people for doing sweet fa.. or wearing a lot of fake tan, whilst everyone else muddles along doing and coping with far more.

I think people are unhappy that the media (and the government) as a whole glorifies these undeserving people, but does little/nothing to recognise (and glorify) every day people.

You're only special if you're famous, everything else is worthless, etc.

At least in the past people used to feel like they had a voice (unions etc.), although spouting meaningless twaddle on Twitter and Facebook does seem to have kept large swathes of people pretty happily occupied with their voice and perhaps that's for the best. But then again they're the ones that read the Daily Mail and keep The Sun in business.

/rant.

I think anyone being pregnant is pretty awesome. Good for them. My mum did that.

they do sweet FA? Really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom