S

Shrye

Originally posted by Arnor
2 unbuffed rr3 and 4 pallies killed alb prince in df a while ago

Chanter, menta, buffbot gogo.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Tyka
Can 8 pallys kill the dragon? I think so.

nah, they can prolly stay alive for some time, but the shitty WS makes them get like 20 misses/hit. and that hit aint really hard :p

L

look

:D

took hildskafte some time ago 1 spiritmaster healer bb and sb no rams

V

VVatchh

Originally posted by acei
also your VERY lucky i was on my DoT quickbar or you'd have been mezzed and killed.

Would that be during the 1.5 sec between my 1st and 2nd hit that killed u ? stlong reflexes.....

N

nott

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Nope.
A pally heavy group doing the dragon kind of sucks actually.
Much better to have some mercs in there. They might hit and stuff :)

ze germans killed dragon with 5 pala,1 cleric, 1 friar, 1 theu, 1 nec, 1 cab.

Paladin is by far the best PvE tank in the game, but ofcourse 8 pala alone would find dragon abit to hard i think:)

Originally posted by Shrye
Chanter, menta, buffbot gogo.

One tiny chaosian to many in your back and you would wipe. 2 palas will handle unfortunate pops/adds better than a small focusgroup.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by nott
ze germans killed dragon with 5 pala,1 cleric, 1 friar, 1 theu, 1 nec, 1 cab.

Paladin is by far the best PvE tank in the game, but ofcourse 8 pala alone would find dragon abit to hard i think:)

We fecked up killing the dragon last time with a pally heavy group. Feel strongly that a merc/armsman will fit in after you get the required number of pallies (end chant, heat resist chant, damage add). I guess the pallies were just not paying enough attention :)
Regards, Glottis

R

Rushie

about 3-4 of us tried to take nottmoor a few weeks back when mids hadnt bothered claiming any of there keeps and everything was going sweet untill we got to the lord, he was going down easy enough but as soon as he got to 10% hp he would cast a heal (un-interuptable) on himself and go back to 30-40% hp and continue bashing away at us, he done this about 4-5 times and we eventually died.

has this happened to anyone else? i had never seen a lord heal himself b4 this, i assumed at the time it was because we were to few, but dont sound like anyone else have that prob here.

A

acei

Originally posted by VVatchh
Would that be during the 1.5 sec between my 1st and 2nd hit that killed u ? stlong reflexes.....
Only reason 2nd hit was so strong is i was stupid enough to turn around. If i would have been on my right quickbar i would have QC+lifetap and the paladins would have slammed you.

I

Ilur_oom

ffs dont say that in BW, now the nerf paladin spam starts...
i have a paladin for christ sake... dont nerf my diamond farm bot :p

Users who are viewing this thread