Albs...

C

cleptomaniac

moderated

Check out the alliance chat lol. Cracked me up.

C

cleptomaniac

And i just found that there already were a posting about that screenshot on pryd/alb forum..oh well, it's fun tho :)

K

Kagato.

He's going to be popular if anyone recognises him.

Y

-yoda-

has he edited thopse pics? cos i cant see anything /as has all been blanked out. what did it say ? :)

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by -yoda-
has he edited thopse pics? cos i cant see anything /as has all been blanked out. what did it say ? :)

álliance message of the day :)

K

kinag

Originally posted by cleptomaniac
moderated

Check out the alliance chat lol. Cracked me up.

Last edited by Belsameth on 18-12-03 at 20:06

damnit, finally an interesting thread and it gets moderated so I can't see the picture :(

darn it bels :p

C

cleptomaniac

It was a guy selling his character on Ebay, and he posted this supersize picture of his char in the ebay "thread" or whatever you want to call it. The funny part is that he had his alliance login message clearly visible on the screenshot where it said that the Albs had a relicraid 08:00 the 19th December. The guy was a infiltrator from Prydwen, and if u search Ebay you'll probably find it/him.

K

kirennia

lol, that's pretty dumb tbh. Whats even worse is that he's ruined the raid but the biggest stupidity of them all is that he posted name of his char etc on e-bay. Surely that accounts gotta get banned pretty soon.

L

lenilas

The most hilarious part is, i was on Alb / Pryd last night, 1 by 1 the Alb keeps fell to Midgaurd, after the 5th keep fell, an Alb said in /as I think they are Relic Raiding us!!!...

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by lenilas
The most hilarious part is, i was on Alb / Pryd last night, 1 by 1 the Alb keeps fell to Midgaurd, after the 5th keep fell, an Alb said in /as I think they are Relic Raiding us!!!...

For crying out loud....its M I D G A R D
rofl :D

K

kinag

Originally posted by cleptomaniac
It was a guy selling his character on Ebay, and he posted this supersize picture of his char in the ebay "thread" or whatever you want to call it. The funny part is that he had his alliance login message clearly visible on the screenshot where it said that the Albs had a relicraid 08:00 the 19th December. The guy was a infiltrator from Prydwen, and if u search Ebay you'll probably find it/him.

:ROFLMAO: :clap:

I

ilienwyn

There goes the myth for pryd/alb being more intelligent? Guess choice of server or realm doesn't actually make you intelligent or dumb like some people want to think...

/whine off :D

Users who are viewing this thread