Hlidskialf taken by 2 albs

• Thread starter old.CrazyMuppet
  • Start date
O

old.CrazyMuppet

2 pallies, Araelith and Gilmar took it together, grats! :)

Is this a record?

H

Hit ^_^

\O/
next patch i be a buffed necro can do it.

A

Arnor

strong grats!

nice to see some albs that dont have to zerg everything :great:

O

old.Darkan

Not a joke :)

Myself, Duraracell and Whiterabbit were knocking about, trying to find the 2 heros that ganked me eariler....

Turned up at Hild, all the guards were dead and the doors down. We were like, WTF?!

And yes 2 paladins solo'd it ;p

F

Flimgoblin

they were trying the same on Crauchon but we turned up to help speed things up :)

F

-Freezingwiz-

rofl !!!! nice job :D

keep the keep takeing up :)

A

acei

I was there from the start to the end on my sorcerer, just observing, i DIDN'T help with anything. The 2 paladin's tried it on Nottmoor first but alot of people showed up and ruined it. So they moved onto Hild to try that and it was unclaimed, so they won :) Nottmoor was probably level 10 and without the mids showing up i'm pretty confident they would have took it with how easy the guards were.

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
lol how long did it take? :)
30-45mins

K

Khalen

I bet they were buffed to the bone ofcourse....

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Tyka
Can 8 pallys kill the dragon? I think so.

Nope.
A pally heavy group doing the dragon kind of sucks actually.
Much better to have some mercs in there. They might hit and stuff :)
Regards, Glottis

PS. Mids, take back that keep ffs. I want to log on my DF chars.

L

loxleyhood

I think back in the day some solo mincers took keeps with charmed frost stallions.

V

VVatchh

Originally posted by acei
without the mids showing up i'm pretty confident they would have took it with how easy the guards were.

I remember checking out Nottmore yesterday when you had taken Hild, You were definetly helping them to try n take Nott, :) saw u casting alot, ( And Alot of mids showed up ???? lol, I was the only one there, i killed u, then i kept landing Pa+cd on the pala's and ran back to the keep, did it a couple of times till 1 pala died and the other was at 50%hp from 3-4 guards on him.. Only then a koby Rm showed up and finished him off.

So don't say we zerged you at Nott ok :) u got solo'd urself.

A

acei

Originally posted by VVatchh
I remember checking out Nottmore yesterday when you had taken Hild, You were definetly helping them to try n take Nott, :) saw u casting alot, ( And Alot of mids showed up ???? lol, I was the only one there, i killed u, then i kept landing Pa+cd on the pala's and ran back to the keep, did it a couple of times till 1 pala died and the other was at 50%hp from 3-4 guards on him.. Only then a koby Rm showed up and finished him off.

So don't say we zerged you at Nott ok :) u got solo'd urself.

"after" they had taken Hild we ran to Nott to suicide so that they could go get more ram's to go and take another keep. We were pulling guards instead of suiciding to farm cash and wind up the owners of the keep. We were hoping to annoy them so much that they'd come and kill us :)

ALOT of mids showed up when they originally tried for Notts e.g. they tried for Notts BEFORE they went for Hild and 2SM's a healer and a few others showed up and wiped them, then they ran to Hild and they took Hild UNAIDED from me, then we ran to Notts at which point we wanted to suicide and so i helped kill the guards so we could farm cash :), also your VERY lucky i was on my DoT quickbar or you'd have been mezzed and killed.

Note: If you read my original post properly you would have known that you were not the one i was talking about when i said "several mids".

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Tyka
Can 8 pallys kill the dragon? I think so.

2 unbuffed rr3 and 4 pallies killed alb prince in df a while ago

M

Melachi-

2 Bonedancers on pryd took an unclaimed keep, using rams too of course.

D

Deletium

I tried takin an unclaimed keep with 2 paladins a buffbot and 4 rams :p

took a while though.. hehe

P

piggeman

Originally posted by Melachi-
2 Bonedancers on pryd took an unclaimed keep, using rams too of course.
how did they kill the Lord? High purple resist alot, u know.
Doubt they staffed him to death. ;)

P

Pelinore

I read the excal forum. oO

Myself and Ilum took dc on Prydwen like this about a week ago, two paladins, buffed and with two rams, didn't seem to take too long. Quite early though, so no defenders.

Users who are viewing this thread