Hibs :<

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
They dont want to learn a new playstyle and just want to get their name on deathspam. Personal glory > group success unfortunatly. :(
Such lie! I respecced to be able to shear from smite cause I think more chance to get deathspam with this spec :D

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
straef i respect anyone who is worth respect and you or adianna are surely not
your just clueless noobs who cant accept to get beaten by ppl who play alot better than u so you rather zerg them all
i understand that its rly bad situation for albs atm but it was exactly like this if not alot worse for hib in OF
alb HAD the ppl for opted groups back then and still it was only PE and FL sometimes who run apart from the zerg

in hib you had to wait like 5-7hours till you got enuff ppl for a decent fg but i rather afk 7 hours at DL than running with shit group or zerg

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Killerbee said:
1. havent seen any decent BG pala for ages who is available
2. hardly seen any decent BG friar who is available (dont say for ages, cause grped with Greaper's friar 2x)

Without bger atm most alb setup is screwed, yep, you can win here and there but will lose the majority of your fights.

u still have smite clerics around !!! re roll !!!!

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
oh and btw straef you might have noticed that its only u adianna and huntington who i am calling retarded cuz all others gahn,killerbee etc gave me a normal answer to my opinion containing there opinion but you guys just go wtf-stupid-elitist-die-mode instead of making some constructive comments like the others did. might actually be a reason why i consider you noobs, maybe try think about it.

those ppl who actually are able to talk about the problem in a constructive way like them did , those ppl earn my respect, not clueless whiny zergers like u

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Killerbee said:
1. havent seen any decent BG pala for ages who is available

Killerbee you could roll one tho. Looking for example at Hibernia; my guild lacked a warden (comparable to BG warden for its task; its abit different but wont go into details). So 1 member decided to make warden, PL it abit, join ML-raids when he could attend.... now he's level 49 and ML8. Soon he's 50, SC'ed and ofcourse will get ML10 later on and u got a great new char available. Will take abit of time to get him 'high RR' but in essence a RR1 can do the bodyguard function almost as well as a RR5.

2. hardly seen any decent BG friar who is available (dont say for ages, cause grped with Greaper's friar 2x)

Same story as with the pala.

Without bger atm most alb setup is screwed, yep, you can win here and there but will lose the majority of your fights.

That's where you right; but you can moan about it forever or invest that time into levelling a new char; doing ML's etc.

Both Rielv and Longness from my guild made new chars, in order to make the group stronger + get more chance for a groupinvite.

In essence the game is all about what you put in it. Albion has feckloads of sorcerers, and typically in competative FG you only need 1, argueably 2 incase one has a high body-spec (45). However what you see is that quite alot of sorcs wanna be :

a) pwnage solo
b) groupfriendly

So they spec like 36 mind 40 body or 44 mind 30 body whatever. However 2 mind-sorcs is just gimping your FG.

Instead of rerolling to a new char (cleric, paladin, friar, whatever is needed) they moan about the lack of those named classes. Ofcourse in early hours solo-RvR a paladin/friar doesnt pwn pwn compared to a sorcerer; neither does a friar. But in FG RvR u dont want the 2nd (3rd) sorcerer; u want the goddamn pala.

Instead of complaining with the 'its so hard to find class XXX' ---> roll that class then! Both pala and friar are alot faster to PvE then a warden too btw :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Killerbee said:
Such lie! I respecced to be able to shear from smite cause I think more chance to get deathspam with this spec :D

You should respec very high nurture ehhh enhancements so u get AE shears for strong AE-damage (comparable to thane hammers haha) for multi-killerbee deadspam!

robbe

Loyal Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
99% of those groups dont run on stick to each other i think the problem is there are like 70-100 hibs in HW every night and since albs never come out of beno bridge (they didnt without nor with relics) and mids hardly play nowadays (except mael) so those many groups are all forced to roam around the same area berk -> villa -> beno bridge rince repeat
our group often roams other side of the river to avoid the zerg but there you only find mael :D
another problem is that some of the hibs actually dont agree with the none-adding on fg fights rule. we had some very nice fg fights yesterday but got repeatable added by some retarded hibs, cant do much against it even if you tell them to not add you just get some noobish replys from them and they will just add again next time
so if you want to avoid the hib zerg get your groups out spread them other the region and dont camp that fuckin bridge
ppl in hib when they get bored cuz of no fg fights just go to bridge and farm albs.

first high iq hib on prydwen since lourker? oO he excal boi :p

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Straef said:
The last 1-2 weeks hibs have been zerging the alb frontier to bits, and to be plain, it's not making rvr any more interesting. I've been running around quite a bit and noticed hardly any mid zerg, if at all, which is nice tho :eek:
Hibs running 2-3 fg on /stick is just pathetic, or well, beyond sad :< You can't pass beno bridge without getting zerged. And ofcourse this is where the 'albs zerg too' replies come x< How can they not? They can't pass oriens bridge without a large number, or they'll get ganked, and going towards eras is pointless as there is no action there, or hardly. So is this some 'we won't have fun fights without relics' shit? Cuz the numbers there resemble a RR force rather than some regular rvr groups x<

Hardly a great post, I'm sure, but what I meant to say is... Stop running on stick :x

few evenings i rvr i get 80% 8v8 fights... ppl never adds and shit cept some olo lolo nubs zergining ....... maybe madition >>>> u sucky leader? :p

even if some nubed zerg decide to wtfpwn us we escape rather easy...? just sprint away from them usually...

u play can affect game more then u think alb boy ^^

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee you could roll one tho. Looking for example at Hibernia; my guild lacked a warden (comparable to BG warden for its task; its abit different but wont go into details). So 1 member decided to make warden, PL it abit, join ML-raids when he could attend.... now he's level 49 and ML8. Soon he's 50, SC'ed and ofcourse will get ML10 later on and u got a great new char available. Will take abit of time to get him 'high RR' but in essence a RR1 can do the bodyguard function almost as well as a RR5.

Same story as with the pala.

That's where you right; but you can moan about it forever or invest that time into levelling a new char; doing ML's etc.

We have friar doing MLs, he/we got him the artis etc, but still not ML8 (1 or 2 weeks needed I think) so atm we dont have any decent friar. He cant do MLs quicker than what the realm offer with ML raids. And no, cant reroll as pala due to 2 reasons. 1. I've tried pala once and it made me mad after 10 mins, so I just deleted it. :) 2. Most of the times hard to get another cleric, so me rerolling as pala would mean lack of another char and I think you would agree that not bad to have at least semi high RR support (like me).

"Both Rielv and Longness from my guild made new chars, in order to make the group stronger + get more chance for a groupinvite."
Riel sucks! He just whining in Hungarian DAoC forum!!!! j/k I dont have problem to get grp as a cleric, cause realm still lack of RvR active clerics.

"So they spec like 36 mind 40 body or 44 mind 30 body whatever. However 2 mind-sorcs is just gimping your FG."
Hmm, have 2 mind sorc friend in guild but never ever been out with both of them in grp with sorc char.

Instead of rerolling to a new char (cleric, paladin, friar, whatever is needed) they moan about the lack of those named classes. Ofcourse in early hours solo-RvR a paladin/friar doesnt pwn pwn compared to a sorcerer; neither does a friar. But in FG RvR u dont want the 2nd (3rd) sorcerer; u want the goddamn pala.
Still dunno from where did you get this 2 mind sorcs thing. :)

Instead of complaining with the 'its so hard to find class XXX' ---> roll that class then! Both pala and friar are alot faster to PvE then a warden too btw :D
We arent GG. We are bunch of friends from different guilds. And Straef. :D PvE is the same for all class with pl. We are working on to have a friar, but its not 1 day, and meanwhile we cant get BGer.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
u still have smite clerics around !!! re roll !!!!
With new RAs (BoF, MoC, RP more crap, 15 or 5 mins purge (last one is same as my timer on mezz)), buffshear, artis like TD with unmezzeable proc what gets hp back, and the recent insta rvr situation what not really help the skirmish just killed the fun to play as smiter. :(

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
All groups struggle for support classes, even ours which has a nice group of quality players to draw upon...Luckily we have smelly to hump mani/grae's leg in dogmode on a nightly basis on the bg front though :clap: ...

The main problem is that most support specced support classes cant function outside of a group easily in rvr, hence why so many people roll stealthers/solo casters...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
straef i respect anyone who is worth respect and you or adianna are surely not
your just clueless noobs who cant accept to get beaten by ppl who play alot better than u so you rather zerg them all
i understand that its rly bad situation for albs atm but it was exactly like this if not alot worse for hib in OF
alb HAD the ppl for opted groups back then and still it was only PE and FL sometimes who run apart from the zerg

in hib you had to wait like 5-7hours till you got enuff ppl for a decent fg but i rather afk 7 hours at DL than running with shit group or zerg
Where did I say that I like to zerg? I haven't. I don't fancy zerging, and if possible try to avoid it, unless I get zerged weeks in a row like now, and get fed up. I'm not worth respect? How so? Because you seem to have this image of me zerging away and never running in a fg? You obviously don't know me. I'm a clueless noob who gets beaten and then zergs? That's just as random as it gets really. How would you know whether I'm a noob or not? You don't. You haven't grouped me, or even been in the same realm, and I really doubt that you've fought me, if so, obviously not enough to realise I'm not some unkitted random zerger. I always ran either solo or in fg's in OF, even in some 'opted' groups, and hardly zerged back then, if at all.
So far for you knowing me, mr leet :x
daoc_xianghua said:
oh and btw straef you might have noticed that its only u adianna and huntington who i am calling retarded cuz all others gahn,killerbee etc gave me a normal answer to my opinion containing there opinion but you guys just go wtf-stupid-elitist-die-mode instead of making some constructive comments like the others did. might actually be a reason why i consider you noobs, maybe try think about it.

those ppl who actually are able to talk about the problem in a constructive way like them did , those ppl earn my respect, not clueless whiny zergers like u
I actually gave you a constructive answer, you reply with 'olol newb you fucking random zerger, you suck, check your silver medal' shit. I thought about it, and it seems to me you don't really understand the words respect, constructive and noob, as you turn them around completely. You say my replies ain't constructive while the only thing you reply is a random accusation/flame based on nothing, and ofcourse calling anyone who doesn't agree a retard.
robbe said:
first high iq hib on prydwen since lourker? oO he excal boi :p
High IQ? Doubt it :<
robbe said:
few evenings i rvr i get 80% 8v8 fights... ppl never adds and shit cept some olo lolo nubs zergining ....... maybe madition >>>> u sucky leader? :p

even if some nubed zerg decide to wtfpwn us we escape rather easy...? just sprint away from them usually...

u play can affect game more then u think alb boy ^^
Shows how much you know really. I lead like 10-20% of the time, but usually I don't, yet you all seem to think I _do_ lead? :x I don't usually make the decision to add or not, or where to go, because I don't lead. So check who's leading before talking shit, mid boy ;o

Puppet

Part of the furniture
What I ment with the sorcerer-comment Killerbee is the general trend ingame to roll 'wtfpwn'-classes. For example lots of times I get mezzed by a sorc with 36 AE-mezz spell. Meaning the dude specced more towards doing DAMAGE instead of doing SUPPORT (mezz/interrupt etc).

Sorcerer is good in solo and good in group; but there's way more sorcerers then FG's running. Instead of rolling a 'wtfpwn' sorcerer roll a cleric or paladin. Surely its not 'wtfpwn' but getting groups will be alot easier then competing with sorc-spot with 1879875 other sorcerers.

Comments from people like Corranhorn and Straef and such make me laugh 'there's a lack of clerics'.... guess what.... ROLL A CLERIC INSTEAD YOURSELVES.

Killerbee you got a cleric, but if there would be 9054809684 clerics and 3 sorcerers, what would you do if you wanted a group? Yep you would roll a sorcerer.

People complaining about 'we lack clerics' then play heretic95494 or merc90860840 or sorc99999999999999 should realise the only way to get more clerics ingame is by rolling them.

PL a new cleric, get him some simple template and ML2 and voilla you can play it in FG RvR without being an utter gimp.

And dont think its different in Hibernia; people literally scream every day in /as for 3 things:

* Bard
* Warden
* Druid

Albion has the luck that their main-CC can actually solo quite effectively so more people roll it. Ive got no illusions that in Midgard its exactly the same, shortage on healers and shammies.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Puppet said:
What I ment with the sorcerer-comment Killerbee is the general trend ingame to roll 'wtfpwn'-classes. For example lots of times I get mezzed by a sorc with 36 AE-mezz spell. Meaning the dude specced more towards doing DAMAGE instead of doing SUPPORT (mezz/interrupt etc).

Sorcerer is good in solo and good in group; but there's way more sorcerers then FG's running. Instead of rolling a 'wtfpwn' sorcerer roll a cleric or paladin. Surely its not 'wtfpwn' but getting groups will be alot easier then competing with sorc-spot with 1879875 other sorcerers.

Comments from people like Corranhorn and Straef and such make me laugh 'there's a lack of clerics'.... guess what.... ROLL A CLERIC INSTEAD YOURSELVES.

Killerbee you got a cleric, but if there would be 9054809684 clerics and 3 sorcerers, what would you do if you wanted a group? Yep you would roll a sorcerer.

People complaining about 'we lack clerics' then play heretic95494 or merc90860840 or sorc99999999999999 should realise the only way to get more clerics ingame is by rolling them.

PL a new cleric, get him some simple template and ML2 and voilla you can play it in FG RvR without being an utter gimp.

And dont think its different in Hibernia; people literally scream every day in /as for 3 things:

* Bard
* Warden
* Druid

Albion has the luck that their main-CC can actually solo quite effectively so more people roll it. Ive got no illusions that in Midgard its exactly the same, shortage on healers and shammies.
well, people should play what they enjoy, not whats needed imo, unless they run set grps ofc, then you gotta give a sacrifice (anyway, support is about the thoughest/funniest thing to play anyway - and also the most rewarding imo - especially when you get kill spam \o/)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Where did I say there's a lack of clerics? I haven't. And I have a cleric myself, it's just that groups prefer me playing merc, as somewhat decent mercs aren't all that common either. I rolled the cleric for the reason you mentioned, getting groups. Toa'ed/ml'ed etc, still ended up getting no groups, because people cba with a rr4, they want experienced players rather than newly rolled pl'ed classes.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Instead of rolling a 'wtfpwn' sorcerer roll a cleric or paladin. Surely its not 'wtfpwn' but getting groups will be alot easier then competing with sorc-spot with 1879875 other sorcerers.
Well, maybe there are 1879875 sorcerers but actually semi regular fg's would invite max. 5 or 6 from them :) (Or at least I would)

Puppet said:
I would go to midgard and play my shammy then cause I suck as sorc (yeah, suck as cleric as well, but ppl got used it :D ).

Just to comment your Straef - cleric thought as well. Last time when we couldnt get another cleric but dmg dealer, Straef logged with his cleric and played that, tho he is desperate to get rps with merc. :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
I would go to midgard and play my shammy then cause I suck as sorc (yeah, suck as cleric as well, but ppl got used it :D ).
Good thing there's usually 2 clerics in the group! You, and someone to make up for you :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Where did I say there's a lack of clerics? I haven't.

You said paladins. It doesnt matter if its sorcs or clerics or paladins or friars or whatever. If YOU think groups lack classX alot; then roll classX yourselves ?

Toa'ed/ml'ed etc, still ended up getting no groups, because people cba with a rr4, they want experienced players rather than newly rolled pl'ed classes.

I got no problems grouping a RR4 druid if they're decent. Give them a few times a group; they become more experienced with the class --> will play more ---> more groups for them ---> higher RR ---> goal obtained.
'
If people dont wanna play with your RR4 Cleric then they got an attitude problem, not much u can do about that :X

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Moriaana said:
That would be Blondie: One Way or Another then :)

From the timeless and still frigging awesome 'parallel lines'

ps. I tried to make my elph chantress look like Blondie when catacombs came out, but she looks more like gwen stefani (soz at work so no pics :<)

pps. when cluster comes u still gonna get the same types of fight as you do now. Gamah will still be solo, legagcy, mael etc will still 8v8, and a big bunch of peeps will join the zergh BG and follow the flames. Theres gonna be something for all I thinks.

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
You on the other hand NEVER added on me :rolleyes:
I've actually zerged against hibs quite a bit lately, mainly cause it couldn't be helped against them, but I do fight mids fg vs fg, if they let me x<

i saw your "fg" some days ago, was more then 8ppl :<

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I got no problems grouping a RR4 druid if they're decent. Give them a few times a group; they become more experienced with the class --> will play more ---> more groups for them ---> higher RR ---> goal obtained.
'
If people dont wanna play with your RR4 Cleric then they got an attitude problem, not much u can do about that :X

so true

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
You said paladins. It doesnt matter if its sorcs or clerics or paladins or friars or whatever. If YOU think groups lack classX alot; then roll classX yourselves ?
I'd concider rolling a needed class for a fixed group, but for regular rvr I prefer playing a class I enjoy, which makes more sense than rolling a class the rest of albion needs, just to get groups, if I can get groups on the char I enjoy instead.
Puppet said:
Seems so :/
delete said:
i saw your "fg" some days ago, was more then 8ppl :<
Wasn't my fg then? I run as 8.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
I'd concider rolling a needed class for a fixed group, but for regular rvr I prefer playing a class I enjoy, which makes more sense than rolling a class the rest of albion needs, just to get groups, if I can get groups on the char I enjoy instead.

Its two-ways tho; if u enjoy playing in competative FG's (or in other words; u dont enjoy being farmed) u sometimes cant play classXXX because it dont fit in. Having a variation of classes u can pick out to play will help both your own gaming-experience as for other Albs (and most likely Mids and Hibs).

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

Puppet.. laugh all you want then... i have already told my guild that if they help me level a cleric up then i would play it in RvR. The cleric would have to be on my main account, which means i wouldnt be able to PL him as nothing on my second account is good for PL. A tic can solo effeciently to level, a cleric can not and believe me when i say the only groups available atm are the "Looking for class XXX and leech".

It an unfortunate state of affairs, but i given the option of "if they help me then they benefit", if they dont take it then it is their choice.

Anyways, i say we lack clerics but havent rolled one yet..however i rolled 2 sorc's. One was PL'd on second account as we needed sorc's fast. That account was then used by my GF more so i leveled one on my main account as we still needed sorc's. Was filling a gap then.

My Merc... well, dont know how much you remember of the old days however i leveled my merc when there was only 4 mercs max on at primetime. Back then i was told "merc is shit class, why level one. Roll a pally or armsman or wizard for something OP" <shrug>

Oh and my tic... well i wanted to try it out, and i dont need a buffbot (not got my own as is) unlike my other classes which do require bots. Without buffs you cant compete with all the stealthers. Sure my tic is gimped solo still, but when we patched and he got artifacts that are useful then he should do better.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think Albion lacks Clerics (not buffbots but actual Rej Clerics).
What Albion does lack is Clerics who know what to do, I see it so many times most put down a FoP and go spreadheal behind the bridge wall / Tower wall and just hope their spreadheal can keep up.
Sure I am not the best Cleric ever but atleast spreadheal ain't the only heal I have on my QB.
It's just very important to know where to stand (positioning yourself in battle) know what heal to use and when to use it, know who to interrupt and who to shear and which target to stun.
All the above things many Clerics lack as they don't know what to do and maybe get frightened I don't know and thus spam spreadheal, I've seen people play their Cleric for 2 years and still don't know how to play it (or play it better) maybe they don't want to learn or, which would be even worse, still don't see how to play better.

I'd advice them to run some solo runs so they learn not to use their spreadheal 24/7 and actually learn which target to heal instead of mindless spreadhealing, learn to shear and stuff like that.
But once again Albion does not lack Clerics imo but lacks people who know how to play them, sure you don't have to play like a god but by willing to improve your playstyle you will already have gone a long way.
And if you play decent you will see you will get more groups and more RPs and soon be a decent RR yourself.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
And if you play decent you will see you will get more groups and more RPs and soon be a decent RR yourself.
Bah, you should have told me that earlier! :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Just remove spreadheal for 2 patches from cleric will solve the problem xD

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Straef said:
The last 1-2 weeks hibs have been zerging the alb frontier to bits, and to be plain, it's not making rvr any more interesting. I've been running around quite a bit and noticed hardly any mid zerg, if at all, which is nice tho :eek:
Hibs running 2-3 fg on /stick is just pathetic, or well, beyond sad :< You can't pass beno bridge without getting zerged. And ofcourse this is where the 'albs zerg too' replies come x< How can they not? They can't pass oriens bridge without a large number, or they'll get ganked, and going towards eras is pointless as there is no action there, or hardly. So is this some 'we won't have fun fights without relics' shit? Cuz the numbers there resemble a RR force rather than some regular rvr groups x<

Hardly a great post, I'm sure, but what I meant to say is... Stop running on stick :x
QQ, ur just as bad urself and ur stealthzerg is even worse. (not talking about u in person, but ur fellow albs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom