Hibs :<

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
problem is GG nearly dont take towers, if they would all the action would be more spread out.
So dont whine get your a tower or two and then roam there, but maybe not the next to Beno :eek2:

and thats meant to all the GG out there :flame:

Brite

Banned
Straef said:
I wonder that every time I see a bd/warlock.

jajajajajaja a bd, jajajajaja, bd, jajajaja, ummm jajajaja ?

straef i have never seen you away from beno bridge, dont think ive even seen you at villa, so you cant complain about zerging anyway, you dont even look for fights, running solo in the zerg areas where you realm is zerging, IS ZERGING YOURSELF!

I have always wondered why no one hardly goes to the routes eras > beno or eras > berks, i always run solo along the same routes, hardly see any fgs, see mids doing the same and never get attacked, no one takes advantage of this to get solo fights, you would get loads of solo fights along these routes and there are plenty of places to scout from without being seen, the only people ive seen take advantage of this is Mr Minstrel and his 3 infil friends, and Ebayvita.

But no, lets run around beno bridge and villa "solo" and complain about zerging \o/

copy and paste reply for straef:

erm.... says the bd JAJAJAJAJA im so cool ect

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
where did i say you HAVE to follow that rule?
rly i have the feeling 95% of the ppl here are to stupid too read simple stuff
might be a good idea to do elementary school again :)

every half decent player actually dont need to set a rule for this
if you got a bit of honor or pride you refuse to add yourself without anyone ever mentioning that "rule"

Silber Medal goes to u i guess
I need to go back to elementary school? How about you go back and take an English course? Some punctuation wouldn't hurt either :<
Anyway, you seemed to (surprisingly) have missed my point. Replying to someone that he's a noob simply for not agreeing didn't make sense to me ;<
Brite said:
jajajajajaja a bd, jajajajaja, bd, jajajaja, ummm jajajaja ?

straef i have never seen you away from beno bridge, dont think ive even seen you at villa, so you cant complain about zerging anyway, you dont even look for fights, running solo in the zerg areas where you realm is zerging, IS ZERGING YOURSELF!
You must be fucking blind then. I've been pretty much everywhere between bold-eras-beno and I have defenitly been at the villa. How do I run solo? I've solo'ed like an hour total in last weeks as I tend to run in fg's. Are you confusing me with someone else? You're making fuck all sense x< Jajajaja xD right back at ye :<

Brite said:
I have always wondered why no one hardly goes to the routes eras > beno or eras > berks, i always run solo along the same routes, hardly see any fgs, see mids doing the same and never get attacked, no one takes advantage of this to get solo fights, you would get loads of solo fights along these routes and there are plenty of places to scout from without being seen, the only people ive seen take advantage of this is Mr Minstrel and his 3 infil friends, and Ebayvita.

But no, lets run around beno bridge and villa "solo" and complain about zerging \o/

copy and paste reply for straef:

erm.... says the bd JAJAJAJAJA im so cool ect
Where have I even mentioned ANYTHING about soloing? Pretty much your entire post seems to be dedicated to both that, and you making an arse out of yourself by posting shit without reading a thread.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I need to go back to elementary school? How about you go back and take an English course? Some punctuation wouldn't hurt either :<
Anyway, you seemed to (surprisingly) have missed my point. Replying to someone that he's a noob simply for not agreeing didn't make sense to me ;<

it doesnt make sense to you?
well i give you an example.
last night we we fought mael, we had a clean 8vs8 no stealther adds(wonder how this could happen)and had a pretty even fight for like 3-4 mins until a massive amount of hibs join the fun and totally destroyed one of the very rare clean fg vs fg we/you/everyone can find nowadays. when i saw the hibs coming i just sit down cuz i cba with this but it got even more funny when another 2fg hibs thought they need those 20rp of the last few kills and joined the "fight?"
so now apart of the fact that those hibs destroyed the fun of a rare fight for 16 ppl there i ask you where is the point of zerging 1fg with 5fg+ ?
are those ~100rp rly worth it?

i think a good player who knows the game and the comunity knows that zerging/adding in generally is considered "bad" a good player also knows the problem of zergs and how they arise and tries to avoid it. not to add is not rly a rule but a bit of fairplay wouldnt hurt either. if hibs like the zerging that much they can go beno bridge and fight the alb zerg there but could atleast those ppl who dont like the zerging/adding actually let have there fun in 8vs8 fights
ppl who cant agree with a simple way where both sides can have their fun i consider noob yes.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
ppl who cant agree with a simple way where both sides can have their fun i consider noob yes.
That's all I needed to hear ;o

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
i think a good player who knows the game and the comunity knows that zerging/adding in generally is considered "bad" a good player also knows the problem of zergs and how they arise and tries to avoid it. not to add is not rly a rule but a bit of fairplay wouldnt hurt either. if hibs like the zerging that much they can go beno bridge and fight the alb zerg there but could atleast those ppl who dont like the zerging/adding actually let have there fun in 8vs8 fights

I think a good player knows that the community is not represented by the few players posting on the boards.

What is generally considered? Do you really think you can put people into categories, the good noble 8 vs 8 and the bad evil zergers? :eek6:

Fairplay is playing by the rules. There is no rule considering "adding" (besides, I still want to know what adding is as I only know the mathematical term).

If the GGs want to fight 8 vs 8 they could go elsewhere and at least let those who like zerging have there fun there. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Well... you assume that they have fun when they do not add something... that's assuming a lot. Sometimes it isn't possible that both can have what they want. Some have fun in attacking anyone they see... do you now want that the zerg (who are actually more than you obviously) gives up on their fun just to let you have yours?

Well, I'm glad that I'm a noob then. Feared I might have something in common... well that doesn't belong here.

Btw. If all those in the zerg are playing that bad... why fear the zerg then? You must kill them always and everywhere in any numbers they might appear.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
First fight today vs Mids, got added from Hibs (your group Puppet).
Later on chasing some Mids again that have been beating the crap out of us with two SMs anyway, just on them, got added from Hibs (your group Maeloch).

Was a bad omen, got rolled a lot anyway, then the adds, logged for the night.

Adding Animists are the pain in the ass, time to make a caster based group again and nuke the shit out of the Brehon zerg.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
First fight today vs Mids, got added from Hibs (your group Puppet).

Strong! Been out to dinner with some RL-friends then catch a movie; just arrived home and Im already adding while not even logged in :O

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Strong! Been out to dinner with some RL-friends then catch a movie; just arrived home and Im already adding while not even logged in :O

The dudes you hang around with I ment.

Strong chasing me around Eras yesterday btw :p.

Kye Mcfly

Fledgling Freddie

Givf full ToA n GG n i wont add :p
Prolly same for most other randoms too :)

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
I think a good player knows that the community is not represented by the few players posting on the boards.

What is generally considered? Do you really think you can put people into categories, the good noble 8 vs 8 and the bad evil zergers? :eek6:

Fairplay is playing by the rules. There is no rule considering "adding" (besides, I still want to know what adding is as I only know the mathematical term).

If the GGs want to fight 8 vs 8 they could go elsewhere and at least let those who like zerging have there fun there. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Well... you assume that they have fun when they do not add something... that's assuming a lot. Sometimes it isn't possible that both can have what they want. Some have fun in attacking anyone they see... do you now want that the zerg (who are actually more than you obviously) gives up on their fun just to let you have yours?

Well, I'm glad that I'm a noob then. Feared I might have something in common... well that doesn't belong here.

Btw. If all those in the zerg are playing that bad... why fear the zerg then? You must kill them always and everywhere in any numbers they might appear.

quality bullshit post of the week
you rly deserved the Gold Medal m8
if only thing you can do is read the CoC and do exact whats in there without atleast try to use your 2 braincells i rly cba discussing with u
your just a hopeless case then
well maybe you can understand when you grown up a bit
cu in a few years :)

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Kye Mcfly said:
Givf full ToA n GG n i wont add :p
Prolly same for most other randoms too :)

explain me why are guilds with 8-12 members able to do TOA in a month for all ppl and guilds with 80 or more members (which are more pve based too) cant manage to organize artifact groups? you should have it alot easier to get ppl for such stuff. ML can be done in 2 weeks(depending on the current rush) from ml1-10 so can do that meanwhile. i tell u why you cant, for toa you need a bit of dedication and the will to finish your char but most "random" ppl think hey why should i hassle with toa its soooooo boring i can just zerg than i dont need good equip to get rps...

nothing wrong with that but you could atleast those groups who put in the afford let have their clean fight

those random ppl are fuckin funny you hear them crying all day how those evil opted groups destroy rvr for them and meanwhile they do exactly the same for those groups in a even worse way (u can go to bridge if you want your zerg fights, we cant go anywhere to have a clean fg vs fg fight)
always look at both sides of the medal
but pointless to discuss this anyway ppl been trying to explain that since 4 years to randoms without any success and it will be like that till the game dies someday since those ppl obvielsy dont have a brain or dont want to use it in that matter dunno

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
explain me why are guilds with 8-12 members able to do TOA in a month for all ppl and guilds with 80 or more members (which are more pve based too) cant manage to organize artifact groups? you should have it alot easier to get ppl for such stuff. ML can be done in 2 weeks(depending on the current rush) from ml1-10 so can do that meanwhile. i tell u why you cant, for toa you need a but of dedication and the will to finish your char but most "random" ppl think hey why should i hassle with toa its soooooo boring i can just zerg than i dont need good equip to get rps...

nothing wrong with that but you could atleast those groups who put in the afford let have their clean fight

those random ppl are fuckin funny you hear them crying all day how those evil opted groups destroy rvr for them and meanwhile they do exactly the same for those groups in a even worse way (u can go to bridge if you want your zerg fights, we cant go anywhere to have a clean fg vs fg fight)
but pointless to discuss this anyway ppl been trying to explain that since 4 years to randoms without any success and it will be like that till the game dies someday since those ppl obvielsy dont have a brain or dont want to use it in that matter dunno

the hate is strong in this one

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
daoc_xianghua said:
explain me why are guilds with 8-12 members able to do TOA in a month for all ppl and guilds with 80 or more members (which are more pve based too) cant manage to organize artifact groups? you should have it alot easier to get ppl for such stuff. ML can be done in 2 weeks(depending on the current rush) from ml1-10 so can do that meanwhile. i tell u why you cant, for toa you need a bit of dedication and the will to finish your char but most "random" ppl think hey why should i hassle with toa its soooooo boring i can just zerg than i dont need good equip to get rps...

haha idiot.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
the hate is strong in this one

no hate just trying to explain the problem for the 4592401542056306 time
its just sad that most randoms dont even WANT to think about the consequences of their playstyle. the opted groups dont ruin RvR for randoms either so what gives them the right to do this to opted groups
thinking that its not in the CoC and therefor they are allowed to do it is the most retarded thing in the daoc world tbh and if i were GM at goa it would be bannable but thats another case xD i´m just tired of this why cant we have some fun too? randoms can zerg all the time at bridge, you have an idea how long u have to run around to find a decent fg vs fg fight? and even if you find one it takes 2 mins till some retarded ppl show up and ruin everything.
next time we get added on mael (or any other guild which deserves respect) i will just back off(and i think guild will do the same) and we´ll watch the hibs die (hopefully they die)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
daoc_xianghua said:
another quality post of a random retard
/bronce m8
rly :rolleyes: i cba to comment on that shit post you did... everyone can see you're a retard

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
rly :rolleyes: i cba to comment on that shit post you did... everyone can see you're a retard

i´m a retard cuz i can see the situation from both sides of the medal and u are obviesly to stupid for that? ok
rly ppl here behave like 5 year old kids which insult me when they dont know what to answer cuz they exactly know i´m 100% right but keep on with it i have great fun laughing about you

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
daoc_xianghua said:
i´m a retard cuz i can see the situation from both sides of the medal and u are obviesly to stupid for that? ok
rly ppl here behave like 5 year old kids which insult me when they dont know what to answer cuz they exactly know i´m 100% right but keep on with it i have great fun laughing about you
i hate zergs, dont get me wrong, but your post is just retarded

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
i hate zergs, dont get me wrong, but your post is just retarded

its direct maybe bit harsh words cuz i get pissed at the retardness of ppl over 4 years but it totally hits the nail on the head. maybe the good rvr guilds should run together one evening and show those little random zerg how much fun zerging is but that would prolly only lead to bigger zergs since retarded randoms wont get the msg right. and what is retarded when i saw let them have their fun at bridge and let us our fun at fg vs fg. whats the fuckin problem to not add in a till then nice fight? those fuckin 100rp are rly the reason or is cuz they just want to fuck up for rvr guilds cuz they hate them so much? i play a game for a challenge and zerging some gg with a zerg isnt a challenge at all nor is it fun

delete

Can't get enough of FH
xianghua ftw.

and tbh straef, just stfu. you zerg and add all the time

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
daoc_xianghua said:
its direct maybe bit harsh words cuz i get pissed at the retardness of ppl over 4 years but it totally hits the nail on the head. maybe the good rvr guilds should run together one evening and show those little random zerg how much fun zerging is but that would prolly only lead to bigger zergs since retarded randoms wont get the msg right. and what is retarded when i saw let them have their fun at bridge and let us our fun at fg vs fg. whats the fuckin problem to not add in a till then nice fight? those fuckin 100rp are rly the reason or is cuz they just want to fuck up for rvr guilds cuz they hate them so much? i play a game for a challenge and zerging some gg with a zerg isnt a challenge at all nor is it fun
did that on excal one time, 3 good grps ran and owned the alb zerg. was fun.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
daoc_xianghua said:

a) u really need to chill out calling other ppl retarded cause they ain't pro in this game is err childish to say the least? ^^.
b) u can't really dictate other ppl on how to play the game Xia, provided i agree that 8 vs 8 is most fun part of the game; but that's an opinion not universally agreed on (democracy any1? oO).
c) i do really wonder how fucking hard is for ppl on irc to name a fucking zone FAR from the zerg to avoid adding on fair fights instead of using it only to whine over each other, unless ofc it's good to hang round the borders of the zerg to farm the "retarded randoms" while u wait for a good clean fg vs fg, then in this case i call out for hypocrisy (sp?) cause u can't really expect to have all eggs in 1 basket :eek:.
d) remember it's a fucking game lol.

^^

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
smartest would be to have a script that everytime you enter a new zone it would say your guild name ie <xx.xx.xx> <yyyyy_yy> guild ZZ has just entered zone PPP
and each guild had that :D would probably quickly get banned for crossrealming tho :(

Blackstuff

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
the opted groups dont ruin RvR for randoms either so what gives them the right to do this to opted groups

Hehe class mate. For a second I thought you were being serious in this thread but I guess you're just here on the wind-up.

I'll remember this the next time i'm having a 1v1 somewhere and get steamrolled by an opted grp. :D

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
did that on excal one time, 3 good grps ran and owned the alb zerg. was fun.

i´m not sure if i would consider that fun tbh
but anyways i´m not saying stop zerging i just say fight even numbers with the zerg and dont add on _running_ fg vs fg fights if ppl feel the need to zerg 1 roaming fg when they see them then well i can live with that np but adding on a worthy fight between 2 decent groups is just lame and if some ppl cant get that i feel sry for them its maybe wrong game for them then dunno but might be as much fun for them to zerg some epic mob in EQ2 with 80 ppl atleast their they dont piss off other players, not saying ppl shall leave the game was just a thought that there might be game which fit the playstyle of those ppl more.

and now pls spare me with the mythic intedned daoc to be large scale pvp bullshit ppl who still think that are rly the worst noobs of them all. the only kind of tactic/skill you have in this game IS fg vs fg

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Blackstuff said:
Hehe class mate. For a second I thought you were being serious in this thread but I guess you're just here on the wind-up.

I'll remember this the next time i'm having a 1v1 somewhere and get steamrolled by an opted grp. :D

i usually dont add on 1on1 unless i´m 100% sure that those ppl (stealthers in most cases) would do exactly the same when we have a fg vs fg fight
last time i saw vamp fighting an inf our whole gg stood around them watching the fight. the vamp won with like 0.5% hp left but we didnt help him at all
cant speak for all guilds out there but atleast we usually dont add on 1on1 unless certain ppl which i will not name here :)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Its good to see us moaning about the zerging. I must be the only one that remembers the pre christmas and the weeds growing in the frontiers through lack of activity.

A couple of points.

We are currently causing the problem by having 3 keeps from each realm in close together. Which is fine since we don't really the numbers to keep all the frontiers populated. This should change with the clustering.

I assume we will not need to "Create" a mini RVR area with clustering. If we do decide on a frontier zone we all want to teleport to for our little bit of insta action after clustering. Lets make sure that we separate the keeps at different ends of the realm, giving us 3 - 4 zones to play in instead of just one.

The only thing I have a concern about, is that people are used to just teleporting into a keep in an active zone, and for non opted groups getting in a boat may seem to be a bit of a drag.

I appreciate that people are looking for a fight with no adding, but until we lose the keeps then thats going to be unrealistic aim. So I would assume we would want to maintain the status quo until we cluster and then see what developes from there.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
c) i do really wonder how fucking hard is for ppl on irc to name a fucking zone FAR from the zerg to avoid adding on fair fights instead of using it only to whine over each other, unless ofc it's good to hang round the borders of the zerg to farm the "retarded randoms" while u wait for a good clean fg vs fg, then in this case i call out for hypocrisy (sp?) cause u can't really expect to have all eggs in 1 basket :eek:.
So agree.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
a) u really need to chill out calling other ppl retarded cause they ain't pro in this game is err childish to say the least? ^^.
b) u can't really dictate other ppl on how to play the game Xia, provided i agree that 8 vs 8 is most fun part of the game; but that's an opinion not universally agreed on (democracy any1? oO).
d) remember it's a fucking game lol.

^^
a) maybe you are right but i get pissed at ignorant ppl who cant see or dont care about the consequences of their playstyle.
b) i dont dictate them anything i just make suggestions how to avoid it and get flamed for it. (which is fuckin funny) i never said they HAVE TO stop zerging cuz i say so lol. i just tried to show them whats behind their own small lego world and that its just hypocricy to say opted groups dont have the right to have their fun cuz they want to add/zerg everything
c)i seriously hope we gonna have this in cluster but atm i think we have to few gg´s on prydwen which run every night so this could work well
d)yes i know :D but a game you pay for

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom