5PM hibs take back keep
5:15pm 6FG running on stick

oh the fun
sulky bastards

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
Yes tho we got no final setup yet still working onnit. :cheers:
Hehe, same here actually ;) but we had 2 clear fights at least with you without adds, its more than you can expect nowadays :)

ps.: tell Layne (sp?) the berserker that less /stick on me!

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Hehe, same here actually ;) but we had 2 clear fights at least with you without adds, its more than you can expect nowadays :)

ps.: tell Layne (sp?) the berserker that less /stick on me!
hehe was my first evning on healer aswell :)
Layne/zerk
Layna/me on healur :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Except most Hibs there are bluecon or like RR3; which is a stunning difference with Unicorn Knight Andrilyn or even Corranhorn his heretic (grats on RR5) who made 95% of his rps from leeching around the bridge.

Yeah most hibs are blue con rr3s.. tell that to the 2fg (rr8+) Hibs on /stick at the odd hours (12pm - 4am) at oriens.
Been soloing alot lately which I don't mind but no way I am going to let the rr8+ hib groups farm me all the time so I stay at the bridge when soloing and try and get some shear RPs and be general safe from when the hib zerg arrives and if you don't like that I'd suggest you go somewhere else and roam there which would also improve RvR seeing as Albs are not even able to pass Oriens because of the Oriens patrols.

With that I agree with you though that Hibs are the OF Mids, seeing as Mids had a 3fg AMG -> APK patrol back then and now it's Hib 3fg Berks -> Oriens patrol, Which means if you don't have an opted group will have no chance to even make it near the villa or even past Oriens.
If you keep patrolling Oriens you might be lucky and get a decent fight with an opted group that will try and break away from Oriens but most of the time it will end up in Albs zerging as it is like OF AMG it's just building a zerg if people can't get past Oriens in which case people like you start to whine about something they themselves have contributed by with constant Oriens patrols with rr8+ groups.

And don't deny that rr8 hib groups patrolling Oriens every single day because if the servers were back up I'd log in and make a screenshot of Oriens right now and I bet there would be atleast 1 fg of rr8 Hibs there "farming" the random Albs on the bridge.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
Non-Adding Rule? OMG! Don't ban me!!!!! ... no wait... what rule? Could you show me that in the RoC?

Rather call it an agreement on your side, but don't call it a rule...

Btw. I love that zerg. :D

thx m8 that answer was exactly what i expected (and forced)
just wondered what random zerg noob gives it first!

well what can i say you just won the Gold Medal m8!!1!1!11 xD

Brite

Banned
Puppet said:
Except most Hibs there are bluecon or like RR3; which is a stunning difference with Unicorn Knight Andrilyn or even Corranhorn his heretic (grats on RR5) who made 95% of his rps from leeching around the bridge.

aye its really stupid u see all these rr6+ and think how the fuck do they do that playing in rog nub, like a rog noob

Puppet

Part of the furniture
So basically you doing exactly what I said Andrilyn; leech from fights and hang around at the bridge.

2FG Hibs on stick RR8+ at 12PM-4AM.... Well I was in a group quite late with Murweli, Sidder, Ramble (he joined later on) and such... guess what: We where 7; roaming as 7 until Friea joined up. Had some nice fights at that later hour; and it was almost ALWAYS the same group we fought (Albs) with a 2nd FG Albs adding after 5-10 secs.

Later on we where bored when Evita his group logged so we suicided attempted on Berk which gave us all Oriens-campers there. Had a blast killing you and approx 10 other Albs on the balcony of Berk, including the Mastery of Whine V specced sorcerer Manisch.

Yeah I know OP Vamp with Climb Walls; QQ more ;)

Brite

Banned
Andrilyn said:
Yeah most hibs are blue con rr3s.. tell that to the 2fg (rr8+) Hibs on /stick at the odd hours (12pm - 4am) at oriens.
Been soloing alot lately which I don't mind but no way I am going to let the rr8+ hib groups farm me all the time so I stay at the bridge when soloing and try and get some shear RPs and be general safe from when the hib zerg arrives and if you don't like that I'd suggest you go somewhere else and roam there which would also improve RvR seeing as Albs are not even able to pass Oriens because of the Oriens patrols.

I remember getting constantly zerg at this time by albs who would charge you on the bridge and then run back to beno after they bravly defended there bridge at this time, and then started to run 1.5fg half an hour they decided to start taking back berks tower, was about 4 or so hibs out in a group at this time and another couple running about, had some good fights with them, after albs pve'd berks back i was sneaking round picking off albs and hibs made a killing in rps, more so on hibs, they got all your towers down and where on inner gate and it was ME who came in and wiped them, and then ran off laughing, which gave you a chance to repair, was funny as hell, im not going to be bias to one realm and let them take a keep, im just gonna piss you both off ;P

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
So basically you doing exactly what I said Andrilyn; leech from fights and hang around at the bridge.

In your infinite wisdom please tell me how a solo Cleric should get RPs without leeching with shears (And no rezzing doesn't count).

Puppet said:
2FG Hibs on stick RR8+ at 12PM-4AM.... Well I was in a group quite late with Murweli, Sidder, Ramble (he joined later on) and such... guess what: We where 7; roaming as 7 until Friea joined up. Had some nice fights at that later hour; and it was almost ALWAYS the same group we fought (Albs) with a 2nd FG Albs adding after 5-10 secs.

Later on we where bored when Evita his group logged so we suicided attempted on Berk which gave us all Oriens-campers there. Had a blast killing you and approx 10 other Albs on the balcony of Berk, including the Mastery of Whine V specced sorcerer Manisch.

Yeah I know OP Vamp with Climb Walls; QQ more ;)

Yes very impressive killing the Albs that defended Renaris which were mostly stealthers and some very low RRs people while you got EoY'ed + spreaded by what? 2 bards and 2 druids? on the battlements, but was fun to repay the favour with Hinder which who I was duoing with at the defence.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
albs are too lazy to cross river ? go beno docks - eras to look for fg vs fg fights instead of cry

Ofc u will get zerged near villa ( by hibs ) or beno ( by albs ) . Less cry if u decide roam near villa ....

Brite

Banned
Andrilyn said:
In your infinite wisdom please tell me how a solo Cleric should get RPs without leeching with shears (And no rezzing doesn't count).

If you want to solo, DONT ROLL A CLERIC !!!!!!!1111111111111111111111one!11eleven!11111

roll a scout, they solo lots ^^

Brite

Banned
Xxcalibur said:
albs are too lazy to cross river ? go beno docks - eras to look for fg vs fg fights instead of cry

Ofc u will get zerged near villa ( by hibs ) or beno ( by albs ) . Less cry if u decide roam near villa ....

can i cry about how i was camping villa then you decided to have a big shroom party with 3fg there last week :<

and i still cant get on that damn roof!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
I remember getting constantly zerg at this time by albs who would charge you on the bridge and then run back to beno after they bravly defended there bridge at this time, and then started to run 1.5fg half an hour they decided to start taking back berks tower, was about 4 or so hibs out in a group at this time and another couple running about, had some good fights with them, after albs pve'd berks back i was sneaking round picking off albs and hibs made a killing in rps, more so on hibs, they got all your towers down and where on inner gate and it was ME who came in and wiped them, and then ran off laughing, which gave you a chance to repair, was funny as hell, im not going to be bias to one realm and let them take a keep, im just gonna piss you both off ;P

Yes I remember this night I was soloing at Oriens + Villa and for some reason Hibs managed to make 1 fg (Gamah's Banshee etc included) at 2-3am, once again I won't let myself be farmed over and over so I joined a group which people were making to initially kill the FG of hibs and make them log or atleast split them up because it was no fun seeing people who are duoing and soloing at that hour, which is very normal, being zerged by 1 fg of Hibs (still wonder why in gods name they made a FG at that hour instead of running duo or a small group).

When we killed the FG Hibs several times they logged and most of our group logged aswell but Lleana wanted to make a ram to take Berks (No idea why but still) seeing as there was nothing out there anymore (the hibs logged and there was only Trollum and you) I just went along with the plan which eventually led to the retake of Berks which we PvE'ed yes but you fail to mention how the Hibs got it back as later that day they PvE'ed it back.
Personally I don't care about the "insta RvR" situation we currently have on Prydwen and would be glad to see our keeps back in our own hands.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Gamah said:
Hello shagrat, believe it or not we are old friends :) Remember original Mobstomper and at a later date the SB thorey :D?

see what daoc has reduced me too now.........

even my old friends are killing me :(

:cheers:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i try to tell grp go bridge and chain kill bds and warlocks like u :/

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
If you want to solo, DONT ROLL A CLERIC !!!!!!!1111111111111111111111one!11eleven!11111

roll a scout, they solo lots ^^

You'd be suprised how many classes I've beaten 1v1, shame that people either run when you shear them or don't solo at all :(
And no I have absolutely no intention to ever roll a stealther.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:

Clerics aint solo-chars. Unless u spec Smite and lots of RA's then u might win a fight once in a bluemoon. Same goes for healers and druids and bards.

Im pretty sure a heretic (in your SIG) can solo quite well. Atleast that DD uninterruptable by magic seems quite nice against casters. Melee I dunno too well; all I notice when fighting Heretics is that they got better armour then a paladin.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Clerics aint solo-chars. Unless u spec Smite and lots of RA's then u might win a fight once in a bluemoon. Same goes for healers and druids and bards.

Im pretty sure a heretic (in your SIG) can solo quite well. Atleast that DD uninterruptable by magic seems quite nice against casters. Melee I dunno too well; all I notice when fighting Heretics is that they got better armour then a paladin.

only with rr5 ra :D

falseth

Loyal Freddie
Nice post. Takes up the most important subject for the moment. (except for the stupid warlocks, that only make mid look bad:/)
Straef, u are very right with the hibs zerging, but tbh albs zerg at least as much if not more. Feels abit like u wrote this post beacuse the alb zerg/fgs have gotten beaten abit much perhaps.
But if u are looking for fgs vs fgs or something , Dont run over the Zerg bridge. Try go the other way to the west bridge and run down along the cost to eras.
Had a fg out yesterday and we got 3 nice fights against, rising force i think it was.

Though we ran to the bridge abit after and saw 4-5 albs, killed thoose then fg randoms, Your fg + all the stealthers zerged us, think a friend got a nice screen on it too..

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

Thanks Puppet :D

I actually got only about 68% my rp's there. Had some nice 1vs1 fights round and about (shocking isn't it) and also a fair bit of group roaming action (Even got GoP group running about a few times. Even more shocking)

Oh, and made a fair bit of getting 140rp per rezz when mids/hibs were camping bridge and i just stood in FoP rezzing and sending them in :p

As you may have(or not) noticed, as i playing my tic more im actually playing in different style. Low rr meant i couldnt do anything. Spec meant i was highly group based. So when no alb group would take me i had little option.

Now, I got new spec and can actually melee well aswell as nuke. And i got better survival chances as i got a few ml's and ra's. Now that said im still at a large disadvantage because i cant ToA my character till next patch. That means all the malice uses slaughter me (95% melee people) as debuff always laid down on me, i dont use CB so hib caster slaughter me (pointless spending time leveling it when got to go poc again next patch).

When i did try to solo, i was often being taken out by 2+ stealthers or fg+ enemy (oriens>berks or Eras side) so i ended up back at the bridge. When you being boxed in then there not much you can do.

And on another note. You cant go on about leeches, your NS has been leeching at oriens constantly and with what 6 or so other stealthers at times? Got some nice screenies about of it. So your playing the same way as i did my tic at low RR.

Besides, your so called fg rvr used to be FG+spinesprout on CTR stick :p

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
falseth said:
Nice post. Takes up the most important subject for the moment. (except for the stupid warlocks, that only make mid look bad:/)
Straef, u are very right with the hibs zerging, but tbh albs zerg at least as much if not more. Feels abit like u wrote this post beacuse the alb zerg/fgs have gotten beaten abit much perhaps.
But if u are looking for fgs vs fgs or something , Dont run over the Zerg bridge. Try go the other way to the west bridge and run down along the cost to eras.
Had a fg out yesterday and we got 3 nice fights against, rising force i think it was.

Though we ran to the bridge abit after and saw 4-5 albs, killed thoose then fg randoms, Your fg + all the stealthers zerged us, think a friend got a nice screen on it too..

i agree u 100 % but seems some albs who try to look for fg sv fg fights dont understand or dont wanna listen that villa and beno areas are generallly zerged by casual players + mini grps + random zerg

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt play yesterday but 2 days ago we had nice fg vs fg fights... but ofc we didnt move to the bridge.
It was a really nice evening til rising force started 16slot.
If you _want_ fg vs fg you normally find it, but i think there is no reason to complain about the oriens zergs, at least it's no amg, because you have the possibility to cross the river.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Anarch said:
Yes tho we got no final setup yet still working onnit. :cheers:
I actually enjoyed that fight tho :> Lasted quite a while too :eek:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
And their rr matters because...? I'd say the lowby hib zerg is just as anoying as those leeching albs, mainly due to their numbers :x
daoc_xianghua said:
thx m8 that answer was exactly what i expected (and forced)
just wondered what random zerg noob gives it first!

well what can i say you just won the Gold Medal m8!!1!1!11 xD
Idiot :x I agree with the guy, can hardly force people not to add, but treating it like some rule you have to follow is retarded. It's just that a lot of people think it's a good thing not to add, and I prefer not adding too, but it's the same story as respecting someone if he's camping a spot in pve, nice if they let you, but can't blame em if they don't?
So less calling people newbs when you obviously don't get it :<
Brite said:
aye its really stupid u see all these rr6+ and think how the fuck do they do that playing in rog nub, like a rog noob
I wonder that every time I see a bd/warlock.
Xxcalibur said:

I wouldn't be 'crying' if retards wouldn't zerg continuously, and I had you adding on me between beno-berks several times, so I guess you don't mind it like this? :eek:
Xxcalibur said:
i agree u 100 % but seems some albs who try to look for fg sv fg fights dont understand or dont wanna listen that villa and beno areas are generallly zerged by casual players + mini grps + random zerg
That's already been said 5+ times now, albs might get it by now ;o
Alexandrinus said:
and still nobody answered why the albs had fear to solo at Beno west Bridge :p
Fg > solo :/

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Idiot :x I agree with the guy, can hardly force people not to add, but treating it like some rule you have to follow is retarded. It's just that a lot of people think it's a good thing not to add, and I prefer not adding too, but it's the same story as respecting someone if he's camping a spot in pve, nice if they let you, but can't blame em if they don't?
So less calling people newbs when you obviously don't get it :<
:/[/QUOTE

where did i say you HAVE to follow that rule?
rly i have the feeling 95% of the ppl here are to stupid too read simple stuff
might be a good idea to do elementary school again :)

every half decent player actually dont need to set a rule for this
if you got a bit of honor or pride you refuse to add yourself without anyone ever mentioning that "rule"

Silber Medal goes to u i guess

Brite

Banned
Xxcalibur said:
i try to tell grp go bridge and chain kill bds and warlocks like u :/

your group ran passed me so many times and didnt see me not near bridge, givf loc to mael \o/

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno really, there was a lot of Hibs in HW, 91 so it is impossible to not have many adds on every fight. Was sad really, roaming river as 7 last night and 4 different fg Hibs roaming there. None were on stick from the ggs but yes it seemed the non gg Hibs/casual types just added on everything. Albs charged many times as a mass, but you have to accept thats rvr at the moment, especially near the bridge.

Sad thing is if Albs retake Berks, the daytime rvr dies for those shift workers and stuff and at night everybody and his dog goes HW. I'm pretty sure if it was so bad people would move elsewhere.

Tbh though Albs can't really complain about zerging, when you solo there's a least 3 that add, some n00b mincer lines up a pa with a stun, which lasts about 1s and therefore inf (sometimes 3-4) misses pa and random scout shoots you in the back etc. That's anywhere in the HW zone, never mind the bridge, folly to go there. Brynja is inacessible to non stealthers due to cocks and so is the water under Oriens due to mid casters skinnydipping.

I do understand that making an opted or semi opted group is tough so its easy to see why Albs camp bridges. Can insert Hibs or Mids depending on which realm has the focus in. It really doesnt help anytime you go there to find animists and fop people blocking it. At the end of the day though, people will go because there is action.

We have struggled recently making a fg, sometimes 6, last night 7 until Friea and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom