Hibs :<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
The last 1-2 weeks hibs have been zerging the alb frontier to bits, and to be plain, it's not making rvr any more interesting. I've been running around quite a bit and noticed hardly any mid zerg, if at all, which is nice tho :eek:
Hibs running 2-3 fg on /stick is just pathetic, or well, beyond sad :< You can't pass beno bridge without getting zerged. And ofcourse this is where the 'albs zerg too' replies come x< How can they not? They can't pass oriens bridge without a large number, or they'll get ganked, and going towards eras is pointless as there is no action there, or hardly. So is this some 'we won't have fun fights without relics' shit? Cuz the numbers there resemble a RR force rather than some regular rvr groups x<

Hardly a great post, I'm sure, but what I meant to say is... Stop running on stick :x

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
ofc rvr = oriens bridge or so u think.... but if yer a fisherman and u know theres a good spot to catch fish, why would u go elsewhere? unless ofc the fish moved.... here fishy fishy fishy, here fishy fishy fishy......

Gamah

Banned
Take the keeps back then..can't wait for cluster albs gonna zerg the fucking brenons into the floor.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
and adding and strafing and being retards

kettle; pot; black :)

It's not a one way thing mate; but i do agree - tonight was somewhat... special. All the action was on the bridge (and you cant try and blame us for this; can you?). Since thats where you were always at/near - it was the point of convergence; so you constantly had the 4-5 fg's (that honestly weren't on stick) overlapping (and yea; i added: i dont have an elitest attitude, but everyone does it at some point; so ill conform and live with the whine; and anyone who takes it to pm will get swiftly told to .... and be put on ignore; i pay to play how i choose and if i get consistently added on; why should i take the moral high ground?)

Twas quite zerged though; try roaming between beno/eras - bold/berk - those who actually want an 8-v-8 tend to do this. Ran my group out there a few times and found nothing (did run into an alb fg at the surs mid tower that were pretty damn good - beat us but they were tough cookies and deserved it (tank grps pwn mage grps :twak: ))

Either ways; get your self of that bridge; and visit areas other than beno --> berk; i quite enjoyed the 3fg-v-3fg fights we had though! pretty insane (must of been about 3fg-v-3fg any whos).

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Take the keeps back then..can't wait for cluster albs gonna zerg the fucking brenons into the floor.

what song went "one way or another gonna get ya get ya get ya, one way or another..........." probably crap but nm

sneakies said:

It's not a one way thing mate; but i do agree - tonight was somewhat... special. All the action was on the bridge (and you cant try and blame us for this; can you?). Since thats where you were always at/near - it was the point of convergence; so you constantly had the 4-5 fg's (that honestly weren't on stick) overlapping (and yea; i added: i dont have an elitest attitude, but everyone does it at some point; so ill conform and live with the whine; and anyone who takes it to pm will get swiftly told to .... and be put on ignore; i pay to play how i choose and if i get consistently added on; why should i take the moral high ground?)

Twas quite zerged though; try roaming between beno/eras - bold/berk - those who actually want an 8-v-8 tend to do this. Ran my group out there a few times and found nothing (did run into an alb fg at the surs mid tower that were pretty damn good - beat us but they were tough cookies and deserved it (tank grps pwn mage grps :twak: ))

Either ways; get your self of that bridge; and visit areas other than beno --> berk; i quite enjoyed the 3fg-v-3fg fights we had though! pretty insane (must of been about 3fg-v-3fg any whos).

didnt arse with rvr tonight cause of how bad it was last night, and i stay as far away from the bridge as possible :p

99% of the time though i roam pretty close to berks, and last night just put me off rvr'ing all together, find someone solo, then im an insta pin cushion. if i was lucky i could kill one before i die =p
oo and almost every time i found a solo w/o adds they strafed like shit and couldnt hit em :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
ofc rvr = oriens bridge or so u think.... but if yer a fisherman and u know theres a good spot to catch fish, why would u go elsewhere? unless ofc the fish moved.... here fishy fishy fishy, here fishy fishy fishy......
Why would I bother going anywhere else if there's bound to be no action?
sneakies said:

I didn't really get to check if groups even stuck tonight, tho it's not like they needed to, as there was a somewhat constant zerg between bridge/berks. By sticking I was more aiming at yesterday and the days before, when it was slightly less zergy, but if enemies left berks they'd go on stick, which is rather anoying when running in 1fg :/
Bold-Berks is sometimes worth the walk, but I hardly get lucky near eras :(

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Why would I bother going anywhere else if there's bound to be no action?

eerm make the action? nothing stopping u goin to another frontier hitting a porting tower till flames and then hit inc, rinse and repeat, not hard really...

btw Prydwen population is abou 1100 atm, excal is about 1500 better get used to it imho

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
eerm make the action? nothing stopping u goin to another frontier hitting a porting tower till flames and then hit inc, rinse and repeat, not hard really...

btw Prydwen population is abou 1100 atm, excal is about 1500 better get used to it imho
Fun, can't wait :/

Brite

Banned
the never ending chain

stop zerging bridge,
no you stop zerging bridge
no you
no you go somwhere else then maybe you wont get zerged
if we go somwhere else theres nothing there
if you go somwhere else we will not zerg
no you go somwhere else then we wont zerg

and on and on and on

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
The last 1-2 weeks hibs have been zerging the alb frontier to bits, and to be plain, it's not making rvr any more interesting. I've been running around quite a bit and noticed hardly any mid zerg, if at all, which is nice tho :eek:
Hibs running 2-3 fg on /stick is just pathetic, or well, beyond sad :< You can't pass beno bridge without getting zerged. And ofcourse this is where the 'albs zerg too' replies come x< How can they not? They can't pass oriens bridge without a large number, or they'll get ganked, and going towards eras is pointless as there is no action there, or hardly. So is this some 'we won't have fun fights without relics' shit? Cuz the numbers there resemble a RR force rather than some regular rvr groups x<

Hardly a great post, I'm sure, but what I meant to say is... Stop running on stick :x

You would get plenty of nice fg v fg if you crossed the river, only jack herer and legacy do that really, rest of you zerging around the villa, ur choice ;)

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
Jupiter said:
what song went "one way or another gonna get ya get ya get ya, one way or another..........."

That would be Blondie: One Way or Another then :)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
soloed yesterday at west beno bridge one hour and whom i met there, 2 times the same SB two other mids and a solo mid caster,i really think albs fear solo :( runs or is Beno west Bridge to far away from orions :touch:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Gamah said:
they wont, albs are retards when hibs camp a bridge... and with the number of high rr hibs on excal i doubt it will happen :eek:

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:

99% of those groups dont run on stick to each other i think the problem is there are like 70-100 hibs in HW every night and since albs never come out of beno bridge (they didnt without nor with relics) and mids hardly play nowadays (except mael) so those many groups are all forced to roam around the same area berk -> villa -> beno bridge rince repeat
our group often roams other side of the river to avoid the zerg but there you only find mael :D
another problem is that some of the hibs actually dont agree with the none-adding on fg fights rule. we had some very nice fg fights yesterday but got repeatable added by some retarded hibs, cant do much against it even if you tell them to not add you just get some noobish replys from them and they will just add again next time
so if you want to avoid the hib zerg get your groups out spread them other the region and dont camp that fuckin bridge
ppl in hib when they get bored cuz of no fg fights just go to bridge and farm albs.

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
ickle mäjsan kibbie :fluffle:

But yes I do agree with some of the posts made by intelligent, non whiner people. -CROSS- the fucking river. And that doesnt mean BY the bridge. Go south along shore by the harbour. Go up the hill. Stop roaming around the ONLY path you seem to know. which is STRAIGHT into the hib keep. OF course you're gonna hit into several hib groups then. Same way most hibs are stupid and gonna hit the bridge where they know some stupid albs will be. Please do yourselves a favor, get a brain and roam around group areas, not zerg areas. Leave bridges for stealthers, they love it t.t

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
in the last week or so of wandering around near Berks I've only found one person who has fought me solo....Gamah

Everyone else seems to be able to insta summon scouts

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
the never ending chain

stop zerging bridge,
no you stop zerging bridge
no you
no you go somwhere else then maybe you wont get zerged
if we go somwhere else theres nothing there
if you go somwhere else we will not zerg
no you go somwhere else then we wont zerg

and on and on and on
Well, you ain't helping :/
Majsan said:
You would get plenty of nice fg v fg if you crossed the river, only jack herer and legacy do that really, rest of you zerging around the villa, ur choice ;)
I run there quite a lot, was fuck all to find there yesterday tho.

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Just wonder ... Do albs have some ownership about Zerging??

Why cant we zerg some time .. You albs have done it .. why not us ?? or Mids??

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:
they wont, albs are retards when hibs camp a bridge... and with the number of high rr hibs on excal i doubt it will happen :eek:
actually the reputable high rr grps stay away from the zergs and opt for fg fights in emain ;)
enjoy the alb revenge zerg >_<

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:

coldent agree more straef ouer rnadom GG had some nice fights vs you but mostly we run into hib zerg before finding a GG to fight :C

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
another problem is that some of the hibs actually dont agree with the none-adding on fg fights rule.

Non-Adding Rule? OMG! Don't ban me!!!!! ... no wait... what rule? Could you show me that in the RoC?

Rather call it an agreement on your side, but don't call it a rule...

Btw. I love that zerg. :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
It feels like old Emain. Current Hibs are the OF-Mids, Albs are still Albs and Mids have become the OF-Hibs.

The only thing different is that Albs now have 2 APK's: Oriens-bridge/Beno-island and the Beno-tower between Berk and Beno.

If I got 1G for every Alb who shoots/nukes and then runs back to one of the APK's once u get into 1K range of him I could probably afford MP-Scale for my new SC :/

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Luinmir said:
Just wonder ... Do albs have some ownership about Zerging??

Why cant we zerg some time .. You albs have done it .. why not us ?? or Mids??
I honestly don't mind hibs/mids zerging sometimes, but several weeks in a row is a bit much, don't you agree? You won't see me making a whine thread about 1-2 evenings of zerging, but it's 1-2 weeks of pretty much non-stop zerging now, which takes the piss.
Anarch said:
coldent agree more straef ouer rnadom GG had some nice fights vs you but mostly we run into hib zerg before finding a GG to fight :C
Was that your group I fought monday round 7:30-8:00 ish? Had 2 really great fights at the start of that evening, rest of it I got zerged away :<
Puppet said:
It feels like old Emain. Current Hibs are the OF-Mids, Albs are still Albs and Mids have become the OF-Hibs.

The only thing different is that Albs now have 2 APK's: Oriens-bridge/Beno-island and the Beno-tower between Berk and Beno.

If I got 1G for every Alb who shoots/nukes and then runs back to one of the APK's once u get into 1K range of him I could probably afford MP-Scale for my new SC :/
It's exactly the same with hibs running back to berks tower tho ;o

Gamah

Banned
Shagrat said:
in the last week or so of wandering around near Berks I've only found one person who has fought me solo....Gamah

Everyone else seems to be able to insta summon scouts

Hello shagrat, believe it or not we are old friends :) Remember original Mobstomper and at a later date the SB thorey :D?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Straef said:

Except most Hibs there are bluecon or like RR3; which is a stunning difference with Unicorn Knight Andrilyn or even Corranhorn his heretic (grats on RR5) who made 95% of his rps from leeching around the bridge.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Except most Hibs there are bluecon or like RR3; which is a stunning difference with Unicorn Knight Andrilyn or even Corranhorn his heretic (grats on RR5) who made 95% of his rps from leeching around the bridge.
And their rr matters because...? I'd say the lowby hib zerg is just as anoying as those leeching albs, mainly due to their numbers :x

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Was that your group I fought monday round 7:30-8:00 ish? Had 2 really great fights at the start of that evening, rest of it I got zerged away :<
Yes tho we got no final setup yet still working onnit. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom