Hibs

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
i think my bainshee 2hitted that warlock.. how much body resist do you have?, oh wait, who needs anything else besides rog gear on their warlock :D?

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
did i mention you have no skill whatsoever? :p

I think so, then again pa cd vanish etc etc aint exactly mastermind material is it, ohhh reactionarys i forgot!! spam evade 4TW

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
i think my bainshee 2hitted that warlock.. how much body resist do you have?, oh wait, who needs anything else besides rog gear on their warlock :D?

Aye got hit for 743 and something else high, got 26% body resists, perhaps the fg that steamrolled me , before i died in 2 secs did stun>debuff>nuke nuke, whilst you had DI and all matter resists up and the magiacal barriers, and other ml abilities i didnt notice before i ate dust. And the magic touch was the /laugh spam afterwards, takes more skill than a warlock that does, fg winners every time

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Aye got hit for 743 and something else high, got 26% body resists, perhaps the fg that steamrolled me , before i died in 2 secs did stun>debuff>nuke nuke, whilst you had DI and all matter resists up and the magiacal barriers, and other ml abilities i didnt notice before i ate dust. And the magic touch was the /laugh spam afterwards, takes more skill than a warlock that does, fg winners every time

ah ye, 2 decent crits on you - i almost come in my pants when i 2shot warlocks, such thrill and joy!

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
ah ye, 2 decent crits on you - i almost come in my pants when i 2shot warlocks, such thrill and joy!

Was Bloodlusty that finished me with 743 dmg, gratz if thats you, but somone did get in 2 stabs on me for 240 each whilst i was stunned, Perhaps when im in a fg and see you solo with no di effects etc, id bet you would fall with 1 chamber. Talk about no skill, was it just /assist <name bard> /face /nuke /nuke , least i have to cast /chamber /unit /lt /unit /lt /chamber, which by my calculations is 2 extra key presses :worthy:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
I think so, then again pa cd vanish etc etc aint exactly mastermind material is it, ohhh reactionarys i forgot!! spam evade 4TW

yes, you poor, poor warlocks have no chance against a overpowered ns and ranger

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Was Bloodlusty that finished me with 743 dmg, gratz if thats you, but somone did get in 2 stabs on me for 240 each whilst i was stunned, Perhaps when im in a fg and see you solo with no di effects etc, id bet you would fall with 1 chamber. Talk about no skill, was it just /assist <name bard> /face /nuke /nuke , least i have to cast /chamber /unit /lt /unit /lt /chamber, which by my calculations is 2 extra key presses :worthy:

According to my signature, the name of my bainshee is Mastard.. and lol @
Talk about no skill, was it just /assist <name bard> /face /nuke /nuke , least i have to cast /chamber /unit /lt /unit /lt /chamber, which by my calculations is 2 extra key presses :worthy

haha, dont freaking humiliate urself there buddy

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
yes, you poor, poor warlocks have no chance against a overpowered ns and ranger

Mythic : Hello how can i help
VF : My NS cant beat warlocks
Mythic : Hmm ok we will nerf LT and their dot in the next patch
VF : NOOO its not allowed, nerf their class till they cant beat me
Mythic : Hmm thats a little unreasonable aint it
VF : Noo i must win or will continue to post on fh demading their
obilteration, Its just not ALLOWED
Mythic : <clunk> .......

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i can kill warcocks just fine with my ns tyvm, doesn't change the fact its a skilless class :m00:

insta insta insta!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Palemos said:
haha coulden't careless... now piss off

U said it all m8 , SO why bother makin this thread , who gives a shit about another warlok ???

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
today i actually felt for the first time in many rvr sessions that it was hopeless doing anythin at all.
Impossible to take allianne tower cause of those anoying warlocs. I know its not the players fault....i would prolly try one too if i had the chance. But so boring i just couldnt take it anymore. Had to quit of i would actually feel anger in a game..which sucks^^
I tried to be objective and think other way around. Bainshees/vamps...how would it be to face one. But no...nothing would compare to meet this army of warlocs tbh...and everyone knows that, even the mids with warlocs themself though they have to fanaticly defend their class as soon as someone whines...its like a reflex without any thought^^
Cant wait until that nerf.....

censi

Can't get enough of FH
mas u defend that class to the hilt. if you were on the receiving end of some of this shit you would be argueing just as vehemently how fooked up they are trust me.

we all used to dying to some random retard mode class, but at least you get to watch it and sigh about it and spam some buttons frantically back!! :) .

V these fookers the first thing you know about it is when u face down :)

:(

side though: wish they would nerf damage in general in daoc, too much insta death imo.)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
I Hate You !

burns out loud :flame:

ffs where is rendorion hib pryd in your sig? that toon was at least rr6 shade last i remember ;P

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
warlock = kill on sight

you dont like it? roll a class that takes some skill to play and go solo with that.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
I was talking about warlocks in thier current state, the nerf hasnt happened yet so surely that means warlocks are still 'significantly overpowered' untill the patch is released?

then why whine? they are already gonna do something about it, and this thread was not about warlocks.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
mas u defend that class to the hilt. if you were on the receiving end of some of this shit you would be argueing just as vehemently how fooked up they are trust me.

we all used to dying to some random retard mode class, but at least you get to watch it and sigh about it and spam some buttons frantically back!! :) .

V these fookers the first thing you know about it is when u face down :)

:(

side though: wish they would nerf damage in general in daoc, too much insta death imo.)

Been on the recieveing end of Stun nuke nuke nuk, 100's of times, perhaps my death is a 10th of a second slower than the other way round, but with no cc we need to kill pretty fast, now if we had QC stun...... :)

But i agree death is too much in daoc, all casters should be toned down, to the old days in OF, at least fights lasted more than 20 seconds.

Soldierboy

Fledgling Freddie
really......there are solo warlocks ? i thought they come in dozens only on Bled bridge and cant leave that area ^^

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
i think first of all the guys who made warlocks came all from counterstrike and all who play warlock same thing :p

they prolly came from this site :clap: www.pwned.nl/

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
> Stun nuke nuke nuk, 100's of times

As much as baseline sucks, you can:

1) Purge / Charge / Use CB
2) Interrupt hib casters

Whorelocks can't be interrupted if they use the UI primers / chambers, and with current delv's that's COMPLETLY overpowered.

They have all the advantages of a caster (range & damage) but none of the disadvantages.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Mirt said:
> Stun nuke nuke nuk, 100's of times

As much as baseline sucks, you can:

1) Purge / Charge / Use CB
2) Interrupt hib casters

Whorelocks can't be interrupted if they use the UI primers / chambers, and with current delv's that's COMPLETLY overpowered.

They have all the advantages of a caster (range & damage) but none of the disadvantages.
cast time on spells are qq tho
and warlocks can't debuff, stun, nuke nuke nuke new target rinse repeat. chanters can.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
Been on the recieveing end of Stun nuke nuke nuk, 100's of times, perhaps my death is a 10th of a second slower than the other way round, but with no cc we need to kill pretty fast, now if we had QC stun...... :)

Been on the receiving end of warlock and stunnuker plenty of times... while both are deadly warlock is much much worse.

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
Hey well i come from hibby land, and i know that every realm groups + zergs, so anyone complaining is just stupid/childish/whiney, and a warlock complaining is even funnier, grow up and play a differant class and we might forgive you

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
the class is retarded beyond belief, so much i dont really see a proper fix other than completely removing it from the game :p

:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom