Hibs

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
On Camlann they would kill the poor little solo warlock on sight and say "Bad Class" :kissit:

on camlann i would own them with my enchanter and stun :p

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Palemos said:
fucking lame hib fg's you destroy solo rvr'ing totally
and im not just saying that cause im a OP warlock im speaking for all
who tries to duo/solo and you know it chicken shit bastards

U are expecting us to leave u alone?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Hardly any FGs leave soloer's alone. Certain mid groups sometimes leave my VW alone, which is nice - but not something I'd expect. No one will ever leave a warlock alone since it's an utterly lame class.

TBH the current keep situation is great for 8v8, but royally sucks for visible solos, hadrians is zerged and everywhere else is dead. Possibly clustering will help, but I have my doubts.

I hope the albs take their keeps back.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
i killed a warlock with my hero today =)))

Will you be my hero?

On topic tho: you're a warlock - you whine on people destroying SOLO rvr while you destroy ALL rvr. Hypocrisy at it's best! Delete, Y-E-S :kissit:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Oh great, a warlock complaining about fg ruining RvR, hilarious.

And not a very good warlock either, it's gonne be a /quit -> wow after the nerf for you my friend.

papaboo

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:
fucking lame hib fg's you destroy solo rvr'ing totally
and im not just saying that cause im a OP warlock im speaking for all

Okey then Mr. Warcock

Comos

Loyal Freddie
warlock.jpg

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
:clap: :clap: :worthy:
Best thread ever, or one of em.. For making me laugh so hard :) Roll a fluffy warrior and we will leave you alone.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Good job, Hibs! I say we make it a rule among all realms that no solo Warlock is spared, nor receives help from fellow Mids (rezzes or heals, etc). If we work together we can drive them from the servers in tears! Together we shall defeat this scourge!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ogen said:
:clap: :clap:
Best thread ever, or one of em.. For making me laugh so hard :) Roll a fluffy warrior and we will leave you alone.
apropos fluffy, last night on pryd i saw the cutest liddul inconnu armsman <333333333333 :fluffle: sooo cute! cutest thing every to walk the frontier.
(it's weird, im not allowed to just qoute somebody, but have to use 3 letters atleast, but i cannot qoute somebody with too many icons and use 1 myself :-( lame!)

Rockk

Fledgling Freddie
Warlocks should be in their own little expansion played in windows only
called " DAOC 2 Button Edition"

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Rockk said:
Warlocks should be in their own little expansion played in windows only
called " DAOC 2 Button Edition"

Rockk!! I will soon rejoin you with my new cabby in RvR, plenty of monster rezzes for you to perform inc :D

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
apropos fluffy, last night on pryd i saw the cutest liddul inconnu armsman <333333333333 :fluffle: sooo cute! cutest thing every to walk the frontier.

If it was using a crossbow all the time, it was probably Fing :(

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
fucking lame warlocks you destroy solo rvr'ing totally
and im not just saying that cause im a OP scout im speaking for all
poor scout, now they die when camp beno tower. Ah no, forgot scouts get DI bots to camp tower and fire bridge ;p
Well, tnx god my nukes > u DI bots :m00:

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
Oh great, a warlock complaining about fg ruining RvR, hilarious.

And not a very good warlock either, it's gonne be a /quit -> wow after the nerf for you my friend.
a FG for u is a BG for the other realms, well, for u and for the 99% of the noo... albs :worthy:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Akyma said:
a FG for u is a BG for the other realms, well, for u and for the 99% of the noo... albs :worthy:
Whereas you, on the other hand, are a Warlock and thus completely bereft of skills, so it evens out, now doesn't it? Yes, indeed, generalizations work both ways, well done.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Whereas you, on the other hand, are a Warlock and thus completely bereft of skills, so it evens out, now doesn't it? Yes, indeed, generalizations work both ways, well done.
the funny of wl is kill FGs alone
1 Vs 8, wl kill 1 = rog wl
1 Vs 8, wl kill 2 = norma wll
1 Vs 8, wl kill 8 = some1 just make u hole big

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
some1 just make u hole big

eh? what you mean there?

btw most of the time a solo warlock kills no one in our fg when we encounter them, and the best they have ever done is kill one and even that has happened once maybe twice.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
eh? what you mean there?

some1 leave u ass like japan banner, better?

Ballard said:
btw most of the time a solo warlock kills no one in our fg when we encounter them, and the best they have ever done is kill one and even that has happened once maybe twice.

w8 meet with a ML10 BL ;PP

Dukat

Resident Freddy
This thread is a sign of the times, even your fellow mids are telling you warlocks your spoiling rvr.

You really have to be a special kind of stupid to post crap like this, warlocks are overpowered, even mythic admitted this in the patch notes, yet you still whine? pathetic.

You people are a stain on your realm, I feel sorry for all the other mids for having to put up with you and the rest of the people like you.

Do us all a favour and either quit or play a class that requires even a tiny bit of skill, oh and while your at it stop posting shit like this.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
its hilarious how people can change a topic that is actually about a class from midgard getting killed by a fg hibs over and over again to another "we hate warcock/whorelock/fuckwarlocks thread. Grow up unmature forumcampers and laugh at yourselves for writing and behaving like 5 year old albs.

Reread the patch notes and stop being retards.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:

And wheres the skills in Mezz debuff LT LT LT ? or Stun debuff nuke nuke nuke ? All realms casters drop other classes in seconds, ok so a warlock can do it maybe a second faster, but then its reload time and sit for power time, whereas the sorc/chanter etc just toddles off with speed to next kill.

Should be proud it takes a zerg, cause any solo/duos of abs/hibs are too frightened to tackle warlocks on there own. Once they learn 3 chambers = bolt in one of them and with the little hex patterns its not hard to imagine the warlock spamming that chamber whilst mezzed, just waiting for that sorc to LT just the once.

Dont give up on your warlock even post nerf, cause the evil sorcs will still drop before there stun chicks of doom fluffles its feathers.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:

1, Ordinary caster needs level 50
2, Ordinary caster can be interrupted
3, Ordinary caster needs rr5+ kinda (debuff nukers especially)
4, -"- needs to be toaed

just a few pointers :F

And yes, even with 2k mezz sorc needs more to kill something unlike lvl 47 RoG armor rr2 lock with chambers up :F

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Mas said:
And wheres the skills in Mezz debuff LT LT LT ? or Stun debuff nuke nuke nuke ?
The difference, my dimwitted little friend, is that real casters can be interrupted, whereas Warlocks cannot--either you just look at the enemy and release your chambered spells in a series of orgasmic spasms, or you can use an UI primer to avoid the inconvience of having your spell interrupted. The skill of playing a real caster is to know how to avoid interrupts in the first place.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorin said:
1, Ordinary caster needs level 50
2, Ordinary caster can be interrupted
3, Ordinary caster needs rr5+ kinda (debuff nukers especially)
4, -"- needs to be toaed

just a few pointers :F

And yes, even with 2k mezz sorc needs more to kill something unlike lvl 47 RoG armor rr2 lock with chambers up :F

1 You cant interupt anyone when stunned, and besides thats what QC is for and moc for those endowed

2 Dont need rr5 casters, casters drop casters fast, we not talking bout fg vs fg here with di etc we talking solo with 1500 hp is, most casters have 1.5 sec casts buffed so the dmg is pretty quick. My rr3 RC RM can debuff and nuke for 450+ on wizzies like magon and gogol and muyaletrix.

But again as always everyone is crying about and giving explanations on why they OP 1 on 1. 1 on 1 is rare on excal, go out solo and you most likely to get zerged, and why not go zergy places cause thats the only place you will get rp, even poc entrances and insides have 3 to 4 enemies camping them most of the time. This game is not bases on 1 on 1 i could take my warrior out to beno right now solo and get slaughtered with guardians and warders camping bridges or the FOTM hib grp running around arpee hungry.

Dont get me wrong im not whining here, i get zerged all of the time, got used to being a warlock now, i dont find people zerging me more as a warlock than my RM or warrior, just the way the game is, its just my warlock can take more stick and give out more than perhaps my rm or warrior due to lifetap and uint cast. And no sorcs plz whine cause the age old bolt range AOE mezz whine is still strong, cause mezz lt lt lt dead, mezz lt lt lt dead, /repeat does seem somewhat op to me and make a sorc a far more better soloer than a warlock.

Yes we can kill easy but thats 1 target maybe 2, no cc here, no taking fg's on solo, no speed, no charm, no handy rr5 ability, take my chambers and all instas and give me aoe mezz, speed, determination buff and charm or petspam, and 1sec casts any day.

So please stop bleating :m00:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
The difference, my dimwitted little friend, is that real casters can be interrupted, whereas Warlocks cannot--either you just look at the enemy and release your chambered spells in a series of orgasmic spasms, or you can use an UI primer to avoid the inconvience of having your spell interrupted. The skill of playing a real caster is to know how to avoid interrupts in the first place.

I have as you quote a real caster, i have a rc runy, and yes uinterupts are annoying, which is 1 nice thing about a warlock class. Mas casts 6 units before oop, thats providing not cast anything before and has 100% pow. Hmm 6 casts well thats gonna fend off many ppl. And interupts are rife for a caster having "skill" dont help you avoid, traps, aoe spells constantly spammed, ml's firing off etc.

And again your assuming its a 1 on 1 situation, a pally 1 on 1 with an sb is gonna win if hes not a gimp, its just that certain classes own others 1 on 1.

You still wont be happy until warlocks are nerfed beyond obilivion, tell me what you want nerfing, is it the unit? the chambers (cause that was the class is, its a frontloading class, Lots of damage upfront and quickly and not sustained), or dont you want me to have my own pom, or is it just the fact i own you 1 on 1 ?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the class is retarded beyond belief, so much i dont really see a proper fix other than completely removing it from the game :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom