Hibs don't want to play anymore?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
It's a rpg and i rpg as soon as i log on, so does everbody else that logs on.

inviteme

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
It's a rpg and i rpg as soon as i log on, so does everbody else that logs on.

I dont immerse myself in the gameworld in any way, i dont identify myself with my char, and i really dont care about the keeps. With your dumbass reasoning youd be roleplaying a waitor every time you put a plate on a table..

The worst part is that elitistic roleplayers like you try to make honest gankgroups lower themselfs to your lvl of stupidity just so you get a bigger e-penis. In my book your just an abnoxious prick!

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
that made absolutely no sense whatsoever, but even you are entitled to your own opinion. But i guess you're just another "I wtf pwn j00 all" gamer.

:m00:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i'm gonna tear midgard apart with some stunning keep raids after my holiday on prydwen. that aint a threat.. its a promise. not just 1 night either.. be this night, that night, another night..

you made my mind up by saying some silly things.. tsk tsk.. naughty mids :)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
OMG, someone used that dirty role playing word again...quick, quick, wash their mouth out with briar weed. God knows I play this game for it's immense likeness to real life, why just the other day I put the smack down on a hill toad in my garden.

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Enli said:
well lets see, 25°celcius out here, got ice cold beer

ow mids take keeps
well hf :) *burps*

Amen, this is the right attitude, it's summer ffs, get out of your darkened rooms and do something else! :D

Mind you I'm posting this after a couple of artis and at 3.20am gmt so I guess I'll just STFU k? :)

inviteme

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
that made absolutely no sense whatsoever, but even you are entitled to your own opinion. But i guess you're just another "I wtf pwn j00 all" gamer.

:m00:

Oki, maybe i didnt express myself in stupidish (your mother tounge). So ill try an approch that is easier to comprehend.

roleplay game -> everyone roleplays // false, since there exists atleast 1 person who doesnt. The problem with this rule is that you assume only roleplayers can play a roleplay game.

putting a plate on the table -> Being a waitor // false, since there exists atleast 1 person who doesnt. The problem with this rule is that I assume that only waitors can put plates on a table, since it's a common task for one.

As you can see your arguement (thats the one i quoted in my previous post) is based on these assumptions being true, but since they are false your entire arguement is also false. This is logic that most people above 12 have the ability to understand, if you look deep inside that empty skull of yours, hopefully you'll see the connection. If you dont ill provide an explanation that while not being true, or provable in any way should fit your mindset better:

God told me that it was this way (also a fotm-popstar agreed!).

I find it funny that you are speaking about making sense, then follow up with a selfmade dumbass category "I wtf pwn j00 all". I think you intended to have gamer inside the quotation marks (No moron, it still whouldn't make sense).

Lastly i sure as hell hope no one ever entitled you to an opinion, i consider most animals a better contender for that than you are or ever will be.

p.s. Incase your post wasnt directed at me (after all; you dont make sense, type or quote as good as my 13 year old sister) you can ignore it. d.s.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
ello Mr crusader of knowitall.

why don't u fuck you're brainless sister in the ass instead. Seems to me you're one of those persons enjoying things like that. :puke:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
nol said:
OMG, someone used that dirty role playing word again...quick, quick, wash their mouth out with briar weed. God knows I play this game for it's immense likeness to real life, why just the other day I put the smack down on a hill toad in my garden.

LOL poor toady :(

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Having some common sense put against your obvious stupidity can hardly be called as "knowitall" since the majority of people posess it.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
LOL poor toady :(
I couldn't bring myself to kill it...it gave me a serious case of the warts as payment though :eek:

inviteme

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:

why don't u fuck you're brainless sister in the ass instead. Seems to me you're one of those persons enjoying things like that. :puke:

As long as you keep posting your nonsense i will reply to it. In this case you even asked a question, so a reply isnt that hard to predict. In all honesty i must say that i enjoy this, im not easily surprised but you never stop to amaze me with your stupidity.

I wonder tho, since i stated that my sister had better reasoning, typing and lingual skills than you, and then you call her brainless, whould that make you brainless aswell? There is also another thing that really puzzles me: Since all you know about my sister is that she is brainless (implicitly your brainless aswell in that case) and 13, whouldnt that mean that the type of person you describe me as is one that likes to fuck brainless 13y olds in the ass? The funny thing is, you lack the ability to comprehend, deduce and maybe even read. That whould mean that you either base this on personal experience, or it's just more random words put together.

Im sorry for making this post so long, but durable morons such as yourself are rare and i whouldn't be able to forgive myself for not taking full advantage of the chance to flame one.

p.s. Your first line was really witty! What 80:s sitcom did you steal it from?

Calo

Part of the furniture
inviteme said:
As long as you keep posting your nonsense i will reply to it. In this case you even asked a question, so a reply isnt that hard to predict. In all honesty i must say that i enjoy this, im not easily surprised but you never stop to amaze me with your stupidity.

I wonder tho, since i stated that my sister had better reasoning, typing and lingual skills than you, and then you call her brainless, whould that make you brainless aswell? There is also another thing that really puzzles me: Since all you know about my sister is that she is brainless (implicitly your brainless aswell in that case) and 13, whouldnt that mean that the type of person you describe me as is one that likes to fuck brainless 13y olds in the ass? The funny thing is, you lack the ability to comprehend, deduce and maybe even read. That whould mean that you either base this on personal experience, or it's just more random words put together.

Im sorry for making this post so long, but durable morons such as yourself are rare and i whouldn't be able to forgive myself for not taking full advantage of the chance to flame one.

p.s. Your first line was really witty! What 80:s sitcom did you steal it from?

I think nobody on this earth understands ur point.. is it to flame? is to explain his strange posts (which i don't understand either and ur right on that one)?, is to make the longest post ever? ... I dunno , can u write me a text on that about 20 lines? shouldn't be a prob :fluffle:

btw leave the sister's out of this !!

Elvodus

Fledgling Freddie
seriously hibs do take back keeps and Garbannoch with friends as well...most of the time if and when we do some keep raid and is at the mighty keep Lord they come running and kick the shite out of us...so really they do take keeps and "defend" them :touch:

But most of the time for me at least if I jump into emain and see death spams by garbannoch, tusk, domain etc etc I usually if we´re not at least 8 fg´s logg to lvl an alt char...nOObish?? maybee but hey lets face it played for 2 years and still enjoying the game :clap:

Neways /salute to Garbannoch really casue it´s more of a sport trying to kill him and co with my low rr low ml wizzy then the never ending uberzerges that are going on, so actually glad that ppl like him are ingame cause you really need to kill the best pepople to achive the best playstyle imo ofc. ;)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Skyrie said:
Phule if you think so little of the hibbie resistance then please do attempt a relic raid primetime. That would be a rare feat from Midgards side...

THIS comment is fecking hilarious now!! :clap: :clap: :kissit: :kissit:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
THIS comment is fecking hilarious now!! :clap: :clap: :kissit: :kissit:

I knew this thread was going to bite us in the arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom