Vodkafairy said:
hands up if you want to create a fourth realm JUST Phule_Gubben

i think he should just:

go to prydwen and roleplay there.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
hands up if you want to create a fourth realm JUST Phule_Gubben

Would rather see another server for people who only run optimized guildgroups. Posting gratsthreads to those people when they RR ding, is like posting gratsthreads when powerlvled people hit 50 tbh.

And too bad hibs never got off their fat asses, respect to TD and the rest of the hibs that did actually come out to retake, was nice fights, really nice.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
awwwww whats a matter no aim you not get enough RP boohoo

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
chipper said:

Well I ran with some organized guildgroups a while back with my savage, and tbh, after a little while it got boring and repetetive. I am glad I have 6 lvl 50´s to alternate between, none of them may be high RR, but at least I enjoy the game, and aint afraid of dying with my pixels and, ohh the horror, make someone else gets arpees!!!

So you go roll a lighttank and spec it Det5 in frontiers, and ignore AoM xD

Edit: Is Bredana your mainchar?
Edit2: Checking your charnames on duskwave, I think you shouldnt make comments on other peoples rp´s really.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
sorry but the majority of roleplayers are in excalibur , so best stay in excal pls.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
stay on excal and keep roleplaying there as the lot allready do.

Calo

Part of the furniture
chipper said:

aaawwwwww whats a matter never got attention from friends ? so you have to play 2 roleplaying game's to give value to ur life ?

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Come out and fight us guys. what's the fun in playing if you don't? Show those leet players like Garbannoch that it's fun to fight over keeps.

Garbannoch don't wanna retake cause he's afraid he'll die. Show some guts instead of running around in your fg of leetshaite.

you really think you can take a keep with 70 people and camp it and expect hibs to suicide on it again and again like lemmings? lol
I have more fun running without armour into a bunch of purp cons repeatedly...

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
aaawwwwww whats a matter never got attention from friends ? so you have to play 2 roleplaying game's to give value to ur life ?

very very weak reply you know fuk all about me for starters, just a blatant attempt to get me to abuse you sorry but i dont feel like stooping to your lvl

oh btw im not playing the other one if u read the sig properly it says retired ;)

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Come out and fight us guys. what's the fun in playing if you don't? Show those leet players like Garbannoch that it's fun to fight over keeps.

Garbannoch don't wanna retake cause he's afraid he'll die. Show some guts instead of running around in your fg of leetshaite.

Why don't you come back to emain when ur 18 or i'll kick ur butt so hard with a lvl 40 char that you'll need surgery to get my boot out of ur ass?

Skyrie

Fledgling Freddie
roflthefuck.

Phule if you think so little of the hibbie resistance then please do attempt a relic raid primetime. That would be a rare feat from Midgards side...

Back when I played people like you made the game boring, mowing you down isn't even funny. Just like you think elitist groups with optimized setups are boring, alot of people feel displeased at the thought of throwing themselves like lemmings at a keep in a huge lagfest.

Go roleplay on... well some US server.

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
<saadyst inserts brag about hib being a better realm than mid and mids being lame alarm clock relic raiders and general whines including savages, healers and various profanities thrown in regards to primetime and lame keep farm brigades>

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Would rather see another server for people who only run optimized guildgroups.
Jealous cos your not 'good' enough to join a 'decent' rvr guild?
Go QQ to Mythic about it.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Well we haven't defended Scathaig since yesterday and you still haven't taken it back :) 1-2 FGs could do it now.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:

No, I said I would rather see a new server for those groups, than another realm for Phule.

Only thing I am jealous about is that your e-penis > mine.

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Skyrie said:
Phule if you think so little of the hibbie resistance then please do attempt a relic raid primetime. That would be a rare feat from Midgards side...

we would do one aswell but then server would crash for sure and that's erm....not funny nemore ... :x

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Phule_Gubben said:

Go to prywden and roleplay there

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
hibs are supposed to be ace roleplayers :(

Well, tbh, a lot of people seem to be roleplaying pretty good arseholes in this thread.
Maybe there is some history I don't know about but I don't see what Phule has done in this thread to deserve such hostility. Just seemed like a friendly taunt to me.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Shawr said:
Well, tbh, a lot of people seem to be roleplaying pretty good arseholes in this thread.
Maybe there is some history I don't know about but I don't see what Phule has done in this thread to deserve such hostility. Just seemed like a friendly taunt to me.

Spot on.

Too bad you're the only one figuring that out.

:cheers: to ya mate ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Xanthian said:

lol you really are a maggot arent you

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Shawr said:
Oh well...carry on the roleplaying then. :p

To avoid any confusion, I hasten to add that that was not aimed at Belomar.
Though you are, of course, free to roleplay as much as you want to. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom