Hibs don't want to play anymore?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Come out and fight us guys. what's the fun in playing if you don't? Show those leet players like Garbannoch that it's fun to fight over keeps.

Garbannoch don't wanna retake cause he's afraid he'll die. Show some guts instead of running around in your fg of leetshaite.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
You make me ashamed to be a human. Not to mention you make Elphs /cly eyes.

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Come out and fight us guys. what's the fun in playing if you don't? Show those leet players like Garbannoch that it's fun to fight over keeps.

Garbannoch don't wanna retake cause he's afraid he'll die. Show some guts instead of running around in your fg of leetshaite.
go to prywden and roleplay there.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
I am doing jacinas...can farm warders anytime..artifact xping however..is rare ;)

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
scared of dying i suppose. Didn't expect anything else from you thou.
it's not real.

dying is simply a matter of typing /release and going back.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:

go to prydwen and roleplay there

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Tzeentch said:
it's not real.

dying is simply a matter of typing /release and going back.

that's what us mids do when a keep is under attack or defended, you on the other hand are to afraid of dying so you simply don't give a shit.

FYI, Daoc is a rpg, there's the same amount of rpg on all daoc servers so excal or prydwen is no exception.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Tzeentch said:

LoL.. you guys are just pathetic, but all knew that already.

You are the pride of Hibernia. NOT!

scared loosers is just what you are. Come and fight us instead.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
50 on an undefended keep, guess your parents must be proud, the rest of us dont care

Haruh

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
vodkafairy said:
k9awya said:
Tzeentch said:
Krane said:

Uh oh, this doesn't look good...

Since when did DAoC become Star Trek and hibernians Borgs? :(

Was more fun when they had differnet minds and came out and played with us to be honest :touch:

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
dont worry we will come play when we find a reson for it

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Come to Prydwen, I hear there are roleplayers here!

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Half of hibernia's keeps grabbed and 1 FG shows up to defend over and over :) /salute to that FG

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
Half of hibernia's keeps grabbed and 1 FG shows up to defend over and over :) /salute to that FG
hlid, bled, notmoor taken, fensalir attempted, and mids take back all the keeps with no hibs then just go away and dont attack...

your hypocrisy *stuns* me

please.. talk sense.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Tzeentch said:
hlid, bled, notmoor taken, fensalir attempted, and mids take back all the keeps with no hibs then just go away and dont attack...

your hypocrisy *stuns* me

please.. talk sense.

Atleast we reacted instantly and took the keeps back, I had to log due to a aggro purp con GF, I always attempt retake and you know it :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
well lets see, 25°celcius out here, got ice cold beer

ow mids take keeps
well hf :) *burps*

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:

our place to play is emain, and we only have 1fg why dont u come play with us as 1fg, are u afraid of dieing ?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Devaster said:
our place to play is emain, and we only have 1fg why dont u come play with us as 1fg, are u afraid of dieing ?

If i wanted to run around in a fg I'd do that instead of wanting ppl to fight largescale battles and No i'm not afraid to die. Come and join the fun in a keepfight instead if u dare. :p

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:

Come 2 prydwen and roleplay in alb or hib, so i can kill you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom