Hibs claim CK...

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:
Hi Invy,

1. Now I know who you are I remember meeting you 2 times solo, first time was after i killed a sorc while playing my druid. You arrived as the fight was ending and ganked me on 5% health. Hell, im not gonna whine about that too much, I was in an rvr zone after all...

Second time was on my BM Tunderman, I went LD at mb (thanks GoA for those well timed packet loss LD's) and was running back to meet my group on hib side. You beckoned me but I did not fight as I wanted to meet the rest of FSR. Anyway, you hit me with poison and started the fight which I won. We were both unbuffed so no e-peen stroking intended, a bm should win a sb in this situation.

well mate firstly u didnt kill the sorc, i killed you because u werea baout to and he was a mate,
2nd the fight with ur BM was'nt exactly a duel mate, i was on my way to Hb to meet a mate, and decided to try and greif play u :p, if u remember i kept hinderin and slowin, the walkin away etc etc..didnt actually try kill u so was kinda puzzled wen u emoted me after, a well, tbh i dont really care bout ye gank grps, i forgot to mention earlier but the chem seven i was talkin about was the mid one, a few random hib ones have been made with tank assists and proved very succesful, so doubt we were ever chained, also the "chem7 hero" could either be durka teh luri or kelltics random one, now durka's is a well suited hero, but im guessin it was kelltics 1p at the ME kinda job hero ftw, either way me no care, just ii really advise everyone gives the solo idea a go, its quite fun and much more fulfillin wen exectuded right

Invy

Dorimor1

Banned
Jorof said:
You still haven't proved me wrong :)

Nice to hear your playing and not telling us how bad we are without proving it, i look forward to your excuses when you see the words...
"Frenzzy hits your with his axe for 453 damage!"
"your enhanced agility fades"
"your enhanced vigor fades"
etc. etc. keep it up.

Also interesting to see you wont run anywhere without a sorc. :eek:

I don't have a buff bot, so I don't run with buffs unless I politely ask for some. Yes you've killed me a couple of times with the mid zerg on your side but I've killed you more. And we have proved you wrong, I remember we killed your zerk with our group many times, doesn't take much skill, but we've killed you.

And you've only hit me for 400 once, you usually hit for around 200

Sarusu

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Beat FSR twice today - 'you are all just cannon fodder' :p

I do not believe I am leet, look at your own posts before accusing others. Where did I say I was leet? Go on! Prove it!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, there is the a difference believing that you are leet and saying that you are not leet and the best. You were saying that you were, and I was saying that you were not. Who was right? Me. Why? Because you're not, and thats a fact.

Me being a looser is not a fact, its an opinion, its not 100% fact, which means thats its not a fact.

I hope that helps you.

And I proved what in Thid? That FSRs 5 man group lost to me, a sorc, a theurg and an infil that came in half way through. Me and a sorc were trying to avoid the alb zerg, but you know how hard that is.

My opinion is not the only opinion, I have spoken to alot of people and heard their frustrations, try logging on in Alb, and see what kind of a welcoming you get.

Oh my god, give it a rest will you Dorimor...

When we say u last night and you contributed to killing us we had no bard for the first few fights so no cc or speed, oh and we were 4 man not 5.

only 1 time we died with a bard in group where you were involved.

Lets also point out that EVERY time we died where you were involved we were allready fighing other albs.

THERE IS A NAME FOR THIS, ITS CALLED "ZERGING, ADDING FACKERS.

When you started this argument at least I had respect for your title, lol thats now totally gone you gimp.

Don

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:
Also interesting to see you wont run anywhere without a sorc. :eek:
why would he? he's in a Thid guild.. so is that sorc.. so why both solo when you can group up and kill just a little bit more

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Just to clarify -

If anyone has a problem with the way Chemical Seven are running Im the person to talk to .

Also for the record ..we have never run a full group - it has always been a three/four man group. We started on mid pryd about 2 years ago and when we did I can assure you that we did NOT lose to any alb group at the time and the only situations we found ourselves struggling in a good fight was against Energy Vortex guild group when their very best were playing and they were at their peak - riddz goto etc etc

We stopped running grps over a year ago and now play our mains on Hib excal and other random servers in our main guilds . I have a few thid characters that I play on but as far as thid guild groups go we havent bothered to run one because we are fully twinked and running 4 good skilled fully twinked lvl 24 opted group classes out and beating up naked avalonians became a bit lame for us .

I have no problem with anyone here or anything being said but if youre speaking about a guild Im responsible for then making sure your facts are right is much of my concern ;)

There are one or two hib guild groups that run nearly a fg atm and I dont really agree with it but it has nothing to do with me so I wont discuss it .

Quite a few of old C7 players can be found in more active guilds in thid atm -

CaptainHook in Bane of thidranki
Invy the SB on mid
Crucial the forwardslashrude bard
Orionts bane of thidranki Eld

List goes on - all Chemical Crew originally and still with original chars in guild but we arent very active and wont be running a decent 4man gg anytime in the near future .

/out

Dorimor1

Banned
Sarusu said:
Oh my god, give it a rest will you Dorimor...

When we say u last night and you contributed to killing us we had no bard for the first few fights so no cc or speed, oh and we were 4 man not 5.

only 1 time we died with a bard in group where you were involved.

Lets also point out that EVERY time we died where you were involved we were allready fighing other albs.

THERE IS A NAME FOR THIS, ITS CALLED "ZERGING, ADDING FACKERS.

When you started this argument at least I had respect for your title, lol thats now totally gone you gimp.

Don

I never had respect for you - and hoped you wouldn't for me.

Your whines are getting old, this is going no where.

Some people just won't listen.

Honestly, whats the point in going on? I'm not going to bother.

Dorimor1

Banned
Ronso said:
Just to clarify -

If anyone has a problem with the way Chemical Seven are running Im the person to talk to .

Also for the record ..we have never run a full group - it has always been a three/four man group. We started on mid pryd about 2 years ago and when we did I can assure you that we did NOT lose to any alb group at the time and the only situations we found ourselves struggling in a good fight was against Energy Vortex guild group when their very best were playing and they were at their peak - riddz goto etc etc

We stopped running grps over a year ago and now play our mains on Hib excal and other random servers in our main guilds . I have a few thid characters that I play on but as far as thid guild groups go we havent bothered to run one because we are fully twinked and running 4 good skilled fully twinked lvl 24 opted group classes out and beating up naked avalonians became a bit lame for us .

I have no problem with anyone here or anything being said but if youre speaking about a guild Im responsible for then making sure your facts are right is much of my concern ;)

There are one or two hib guild groups that run nearly a fg atm and I dont really agree with it but it has nothing to do with me so I wont discuss it .

Quite a few of old C7 players can be found in more active guilds in thid atm -

CaptainHook in Bane of thidranki
Invy the SB on mid
Crucial the forwardslashrude bard
Orionts bane of thidranki Eld

List goes on - all Chemical Crew originally and still with original chars in guild but we arent very active and wont be running a decent 4man gg anytime in the near future .

/out

Don't worry mate always had respect for Chemical Seven :)

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I never had respect for you - and hoped you wouldn't for me.

Your whines are getting old, this is going no where.

Some people just won't listen.

Honestly, whats the point in going on? I'm not going to bother.

lol Dorimor .. OUR whines? Oo...tbh your the only one crying here grow up a little ffs

Dorimor1

Banned
Heartless^ said:
lol Dorimor .. OUR whines? Oo...tbh your the only one crying here grow up a little ffs

Haha - I am not the one flashing my epeen around - you grow up yourself. As I said, this is going no where, so I won't bother posting.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
why would he? he's in a Thid guild.. so is that sorc.. so why both solo when you can group up and kill just a little bit more

Because as a sorc you can kill anything on your own, it's a silly class, more fun to play a char like that in a group neways though, but imo 1 vs 1 aint a fair fight against a sorc.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Because as a sorc you can kill anything on your own, it's a silly class, more fun to play a char like that in a group neways though, but imo 1 vs 1 aint a fair fight against a sorc.
nor against a vamp, or lock but those classes are played for that too

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Haha - I am not the one flashing my epeen around - you grow up yourself. As I said, this is going no where, so I won't bother posting.

thank fuck for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom