Hibs claim CK...

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
... and now there are only groups running around. A few solo Hibs hiding inside the keep, 1 Hib Group roaming and 2/3 Mid groups. Bring back solos/duos imo! (/who thid = 7 albs atm, with 2 buffbots and it's been like that pretty much all day.)

Glad hibs got the CK though, hopefully will bring out more (solo) hibs :)

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
What's wrong with my quickbars :(

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf

Garaen said:
... and now there are only groups running around. A few solo Hibs hiding inside the keep, 1 Hib Group roaming and 2/3 Mid groups. Bring back solos/duos imo! (/who thid = 7 albs atm, with 2 buffbots and it's been like that pretty much all day.)

This sounds great to me...

2 or 3 mid groups running around is the biggest number ive seen in thid for ages, if alb did the same thid would be great fun again. Pleanty of cannon fodder for our Hib Group :)

Come to think of it, I have never seen a decent alb group in thid, do they even exist?

Donlaise 24 Druid of FSR
Tunderman 24 Slash BM of FSR
Tunderwoman 24 Pierce BM (1k hp 4tehwin)

Dorimor1

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:

2 or 3 mid groups running around is the biggest number ive seen in thid for ages, if alb did the same thid would be great fun again. Pleanty of cannon fodder for our Hib Group :)

Come to think of it, I have never seen a decent alb group in thid, do they even exist?

Donlaise 24 Druid of FSR

Lol, stop flashing your e-peen around, FSR were never a good group, infact I only ever saw you guys once. You had one good BM that ran with you, that wasn't in your guild, your casters drop faster than Shishi on a bad day (sorry mate) and your bard can't mezz - so stop thinking you were anything ever as good as the other Hib GGs out there.

On topic, I think that the reason why Albs log off is because they don't group up much, we have the numbers but no one works together and no one is coordinated, or perhaps the fact that 70% of the Thid population is Infils. I've logged on Killerpenguin a few times and we just get rolled most of the time because the other two realms are organised (or atleast grouped up)

'CuddleBunny!
Banned from Freddyshouse!

Owned.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
LoL

Dorimor1 said:
Lol, stop flashing your e-peen around, FSR were never a good group, infact I only ever saw you guys once. You had one good BM that ran with you, that wasn't in your guild, your casters drop faster than Shishi on a bad day (sorry mate) and your bard can't mezz - so stop thinking you were anything ever as good as the other Hib GGs out there.

On topic, I think that the reason why Albs log off is because they don't group up much, we have the numbers but no one works together and no one is coordinated, or perhaps the fact that 70% of the Thid population is Infils. I've logged on Killerpenguin a few times and we just get rolled most of the time because the other two realms are organised (or atleast grouped up)

'CuddleBunny!

Owned.

Lol, this made me laugh irl...

FSR has some very good players, several of them play together a lot and are very good at their job. How can you say our bards suck when 1 is Master Soldier and the other is just 40 Kills away from MS? You make no sense at all. Personally I have played in a few gg's in Hib and Mid and FSR are up there with the best of them.

You are correct about the alb situation, they dont group because they have so many classes that rock when solo, especially when combined with OP cleric spec AF.

My point is Thid should have more small to full groups running around in all 3 realms (the recent dwarf thane group is funny as hell), imho this is more entertaining than playing random buffed sorc number 122149257 with buffed visionary pet thinking they have skill.

Nuff said...

Donlaise 24 Druid of FSR

Dorimor1

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:

FSR has some very good players, several of them play together a lot and are very good at their job. How can you say our bards suck when 1 is Master Soldier and the other is just 40 Kills away from MS? You make no sense at all. Personally I have played in a few gg's in Hib and Mid and FSR are up there with the best of them.

You are correct about the alb situation, they dont group because they have so many classes that rock when solo, especially when combined with OP cleric spec AF.

My point is Thid should have more small to full groups running around in all 3 realms (the recent dwarf thane group is funny as hell), imho this is more entertaining than playing random buffed sorc number 122149257 with buffed visionary pet thinking they have skill.

Nuff said...

Donlaise 24 Druid of FSR

Boo hoo, I killed 2000 players, not hard tbh, not anymore atleast. Its funny how you are still under the illusion that Master Soldier means you are a good player. 4 of my guild members are Master Soldier but that does not mean we are good players. Give me a bonedancer, bb, sc and I'll be Master Soldier in a week.

Your bard just spams amnesia, not once have I seen her lay a mezz on the alb zerg.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Boo hoo, I killed 2000 players, not hard tbh, not anymore atleast. Its funny how you are still under the illusion that Master Soldier means you are a good player. 4 of my guild members are Master Soldier but that does not mean we are good players. Give me a bonedancer, bb, sc and I'll be Master Soldier in a week.

Your bard just spams amnesia, not once have I seen her lay a mezz on the alb zerg.

Not sure if you mean me or not so i'll just say it....

Get a clue, you have no idea, besides i've not played my bard in ages, was too easy, almost never got beaten to the mezz.

Haec

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

'CuddleBunny!

Owned.

That's why i retired from thid because i am so crap!

A guy in my guild (who was in your alb gg) once told me you were a prick, looking at this post i can see why!

Dorimor1

Banned
Jorof said:
Not sure if you mean me or not so i'll just say it....

Get a clue, you have no idea, besides i've not played my bard in ages, was too easy, almost never got beaten to the mezz.

Haha, feeling confident I see - my very own NS-bot, good to see you. If you hadn't had bigger e-peens than Mount Everest than maybe you'd get a little more respect from me.

Haec said:
A guy in my guild (who was in your alb gg) once told me you were a prick, looking at this post i can see why!

I see the 3FG hib GG alliance has turned up. That was probably either Zdeath or Jazzzz, I respected my other members before I had a little incident with them two, seemed to have cleared things up a bit with one of them. Anyway, who are you to say I am the prick? Just sick of being rolled by your FG when most decent ones run with 3-5. I mean, is it even a challenge? Lets face it, get any balanced FG in Thid and you could kill most people.

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Haec said:

Sevral people have told me you are a prick. Your post merely confirmed what i had heard.

Dorimor1

Banned
Haec said:

Great responce!!111one

Maybe what I said was a bit too harsh before edit - though seems like some of your friends don't hesitate to do so

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
lol FSR just took ck again .... Thank you to all that tryed to defend ck... just got me MS :cheers: ... BIG thanks to everyone in FSR 2

Pdqmezzin <Forward Slash Rude> :worthy:

Dorimor1

Banned
Heartless^ said:
lol FSR just took ck again .... Thank you to all that tryed to defend ck... just got me MS :cheers: ... BIG thanks to everyone in FSR 2

Pdqmezzin <Forward Slash Rude> :worthy:

Lol nice one, how many defenders? 3? Yet again another e-peen seeking post by another stupid member - well spammed and zerged your way to MS, unfortunatly running in a FG with many others following doesn't justify your title.

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
lol....sure.. zerged my way to ms... we was running as 6 tonight... killed more than 1fg+ of mids trying to take the keep for them selfs... and more than 1fg of albs defending ... and we have never ran more than 6 since classic. the max we have ran as is 8. due to 8 members of the guild/grp. :fluffle:

Dorimor1

Banned
Heartless^ said:
lol....sure.. zerged my way to ms... we was running as 6 tonight... killed more than 1fg+ of mids trying to take the keep for them selfs... and more than 1fg of albs defending ... and we have never ran more than 6 since classic. the max we have ran as is 8. due to 8 members of the guild/grp. :fluffle:

Oh - you run as a 6, if you are balanced ofcourse you are likely to take out the mini rog zerg. When TS ran 6 we could kill 2fg but that doesn't count for anything. If you were defending the keep than ofcourse you'd beat 1fg+ mids, any matter cabalist with AE dot, nearsight and decent lifetaps can take out a whole attack force if played right.

Dorimor1

Banned
Heartless^ said:
erm stop whining at our posts and run TS again then?

Haha - if I can get the players together, some have left for classic, others just vanished and I don't think I'll play until Shishi renews his account xD

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Jai13 said:
OT: whats tht UI?

I'm really not sure, i downloaded it about a year ago. Have a look around daocmods.com since that is where i got it from.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Each to their own on the view of Groups Vs. Solo also. If i want to play group RvR i'll log on my main. I like Thid since it's an almost constant seige and there are alot of solo fights. Nothing sucks more than getting killed by a FG whilst trying solo as a none stealther in Thid. It's easy to say make a group but there is a lack of healing classes to make it viable (The only Clerics i see are buffbots. There are Friars/Tics but they usually prefer to fight than heal)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:

Donlaise 24 Druid of FSR

rofl, id say ne fg would walk through ye, yes there are some very good alb grps, the killerpenguin, grp was very good, also the eeeekamouse and fii duo would prolly kill ye, np, i dont get why ye reckon ye are good wen all ye do is prey on solo'ers (not dirested at haec,frennzy& rockii)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:

Nuff said...

Donlaise 24 Druid of FSR

and you are.........o wait ur that random druid rite....
ill break this down for ya mater, no.1 runnin a fg is gah, pointless, everything is cannon fodder wen u do, really leet mate, i used to play in ronso's chemical seven and we pretty much owned all, Fg's + zergs, np, but if u want skillz look at the real grps 3-4 players that kill FG's

TS,eeek&fiii,thid blitz wen they only ran 4 near the end, and ofc latuvuu captainhook,polza and myself on eld, or just me and latuvuu ripin up grps :p<3

these are empressive, they own and without overkill, just skillz, so get a clue, mate farking noob

Dorimor1

Banned
TriggerHappy said:
and you are.........o wait ur that random druid rite....
ill break this down for ya mater, no.1 runnin a fg is gah, pointless, everything is cannon fodder wen u do, really leet mate, i used to play in ronso's chemical seven and we pretty much owned all, Fg's + zergs, np, but if u want skillz look at the real grps 3-4 players that kill FG's

TS,eeek&fiii,thid blitz wen they only ran 4 near the end, and ofc latuvuu captainhook,polza and myself on eld, or just me and latuvuu ripin up grps :p<3

these are empressive, they own and without overkill, just skillz, so get a clue, mate farking noob

Well put

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom