Hibs claim CK...

noblok

Part of the furniture
Bleh, I don't like it when people I like get in a hostile argument with other people I like. Stop the war please, you make an ickle dwarf sad :(.

Blokkie, who mumbles something about exams and disappears behind a tower of books

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Oh - you run as a 6, if you are balanced ofcourse you are likely to take out the mini rog zerg. When TS ran 6 we could kill 2fg but that doesn't count for anything. If you were defending the keep than ofcourse you'd beat 1fg+ mids, any matter cabalist with AE dot, nearsight and decent lifetaps can take out a whole attack force if played right.

And Thidranki Blitz would take you down with 3 members, no wait, i could prob take you all down with my Zerk :sex:

Also what's this about e-peen? I only say what i think, if im confident prove me wrong, i wont run out there thinking im going to get owned or beaten to the mezz, i wouldn't bother going out.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
and you are.........o wait ur that random druid rite....
ill break this down for ya mater, no.1 runnin a fg is gah, pointless, everything is cannon fodder wen u do, really leet mate, i used to play in ronso's chemical seven and we pretty much owned all, Fg's + zergs, np, but if u want skillz look at the real grps 3-4 players that kill FG's

TS,eeek&fiii,thid blitz wen they only ran 4 near the end, and ofc latuvuu captainhook,polza and myself on eld, or just me and latuvuu ripin up grps :p<3

these are empressive, they own and without overkill, just skillz, so get a clue, mate farking noob

Let me start with 1 question - Who the feck are u?

Also, FSR dont often run fg, you talk as if we roll 8 man all the time and do nothing but kill soloers, thats total crap. Often its bard,druid,bm,caster.

We do from time to time invite others to form a group of 8 for a ck take etc. In fact a Hero of Chemical joined us for this recently for this, it was a lot of fun. When we took ck and he disbanded he said "Thanks for the group guys, its good to group with people that know what they are doing". A nice comment coming from an experienced Player.

You resort to personal insults calling me a noob when you dont know me and have never grouped with me. If this is the sort attitude you have it makes me quite sad that you play/played HIb.

No matter how you "break it down", you post is total rubbish and completely pointless.

Donlaise - 24 Druid of FSR

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:
I think it's kinda clear who he is :p
HE... IS... Triggerhappy

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
thid blitz wen they only ran 4 near the end,

We used to perma run as a 3 but more and more people wanted to join, and then groups started to become bigger roaming around thid (which is a good thing fg action would have rocked). We have been TB or TBRedux on alb, mid and hib, unfortunately we rarely ran into any trouble (epeen flex?). Never really seen anyone out there that stayed around, was that blue alb group when we played mid that seemed to dissapear very fast, think Dorimor was in that. Bane of Thidranki used to annoy us as whenever we went hib they would go hib as well, and if we went mid they would play hib for 1 or 2 runs, die and never return. So all in all nobody in Thid is any good really.

Chemical Seven - Seem to remember them running as a fg a few times when we played hib and did very little used to die a lot.
BoT - Ganked soloers then when we used to meet them with equal numbers they would sit down and give up then relog.
FSR - Started playing jsut as we left, we died to them once iirc cos we were already mid fight with hib zerg.
Thunder - Or a mixed bag, they killed us lots of times one night on non=keep island, that was fun frustrated the shite out of my group but we were outnumbered it made a fun challenge :D. Had some fun fights with these tbh, maybe they are the good group :p.
There was some other hib guild that can't remember their name (wore grey emblemed cloaks), they ran as an 11man team once and ganked everything and anything, logged in mid and kept killing them over and over.

So less arguing, everyone in thid sucks but that doesn't matter have fun!

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Garaen said:
I'm really not sure, i downloaded it about a year ago. Have a look around daocmods.com since that is where i got it from.

hm, should get a new one if that long ago imo, Derida's one is the best out there atm, well atleast I think so ^^

polza

Loyal Freddie
Staffzor said:
We used to perma run as a 3 but more and more people wanted to join, and then groups started to become bigger roaming around thid (which is a good thing fg action would have rocked). We have been TB or TBRedux on alb, mid and hib, unfortunately we rarely ran into any trouble (epeen flex?). Never really seen anyone out there that stayed around, was that blue alb group when we played mid that seemed to dissapear very fast, think Dorimor was in that. Bane of Thidranki used to annoy us as whenever we went hib they would go hib as well, and if we went mid they would play hib for 1 or 2 runs, die and never return. So all in all nobody in Thid is any good really.

Chemical Seven - Seem to remember them running as a fg a few times when we played hib and did very little used to die a lot.
BoT - Ganked soloers then when we used to meet them with equal numbers they would sit down and give up then relog.
FSR - Started playing jsut as we left, we died to them once iirc cos we were already mid fight with hib zerg.
Thunder - Or a mixed bag, they killed us lots of times one night on non=keep island, that was fun frustrated the shite out of my group but we were outnumbered it made a fun challenge :D. Had some fun fights with these tbh, maybe they are the good group :p.
There was some other hib guild that can't remember their name (wore grey emblemed cloaks), they ran as an 11man team once and ganked everything and anything, logged in mid and kept killing them over and over.

So less arguing, everyone in thid sucks but that doesn't matter have fun!

:) when i was playin with BoT on druid i hardly ever rmb meetin u with even numbers and no adds as alot of times u was runing around with 6-7. But even with even numbers u beat us everytime except once, 6 v 6 fight near water, next time we met u, was 7 of u :mad: . Most of the time we loged either because we had bene playin a while or outnumbered vs ur group with bd and i think 2 eithers thanes or slakds in there, dnt giv bard much chance to even fight up with mezz. Never rmb BoT running regulary on mid only if was big hib zerg out, meaning mostly on hib, but hey i never played mid so mby they did reg play there.
gankin soloers dependin on who they where, wat mood group was in and whether was gettin added on all the time, all peps who where known soloers would norm be left but peps who r just running solo untill they can find zerg or have been left bfore then attacked us with zerg l8z would get killed.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
we died and relog'd because u wer a fg and we had like 4 ?
as if a fg takes skill to kill anything

i also like the way u tried every realm but stuck with mid (hi we have instants wanna see? ) u left alb quick caus i remember ev used to beat u everytime

id appreciate if u left us out of this thx. ;)

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Ridje said:
we died and relog'd because u wer a fg and we had like 4 ?
as if a fg takes skill to kill anything

i also like the way u tried every realm but stuck with mid (hi we have instants wanna see? ) u left alb quick caus i remember ev used to beat u everytime

id appreciate if u left us out of this thx. ;)

Oh yea forgot about EV, i seem to remember we used to kill them and they logged everytime when we played alb too, we left alb due to a member of TB wanting to not play alb anymore. Instants were used to help healer mezz ofc as healer mezzing against a bard with amnesia is just silly :D.

Don't recall ever really ountumbering you as mid and if that happened we would leave you go unless you tried mezzing us,

Dorimor1

Banned
Jorof said:
And Thidranki Blitz would take you down with 3 members, no wait, i could prob take you all down with my Zerk :sex:

Also what's this about e-peen? I only say what i think, if im confident prove me wrong, i wont run out there thinking im going to get owned or beaten to the mezz, i wouldn't bother going out.

Haha, thats what I mean about e-peens the size of Mount Everest, I bet you could take us on with your Zerk. You know having a good sc and buffs doesn't make you good. Your positioning is crap, I've killed you more times than you've got me. I don't really care if Thid Blitz could beat us really, we've only had one battle (in which we won) so I doubt you could tell so much about us, though I was merely talking about FSR, never had any problems with TB.

It was that idiot (not even worth it to scroll down and read his/hers name) started it with the usual FSR out-of-this-world-ego by calling everyone cannon fodder, I merely said the truth, and then I just get the same, could have guessed.

Staffzor, what you said is completely wrong. I have always seen Chemical Seven as 4. FSR have always ran 6-8 with the occasional (I mean always) hib zerg behind them.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
staff dont make me laugh mate i dont remember at all being beaten by u on alb

mid yes but thats a diff thing entirely

Dorimor1

Banned
Ridje said:
staff dont make me laugh mate i dont remember at all being beaten by u on alb

mid yes but thats a diff thing entirely

Lets face it Mid is by far the easy mode of Thid, Bonedancers and Skalds are probably the two best classes overall at this level.

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Basically in thid it all comes down to who gets the mezz off first, and then hope you have enough killpower to take down the oposing group fast +stay ontop vs casters after mezz break, which is all fairly easy as mid due to skald/BD interrupts and damage dealing.
Still I thought we had the best fights when playing mid, not because the classes were OP ( which they in some ways are) but because our lil squad worked very well together as a team in the heat of battle.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
We all suck, give me some god damn luv already!

PS. Ridleh <3 You told me once that you'd kill our 4man group if you brought out teh eldeh of dh00m but you never did! still crying over it in bed! :p

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
noone will let me play it they always say get bm

which i also cry over in bed

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
lol fuck off we always run 6+ in FSR... tonight there must of been more than
2fgs of albs and we was running as 5 FSR .. yes we got killed a few times.. but so did the alb zerg, and a little while ago we just met a fg of albs who got the mezz off.. but sadly didnt assist each target which ended in there down fall, didnt see them after that. and tbh when we did roll a 8 man grp .. was because, well how would you feel if you joined a thid guild and wasnt aloud to join becuase of ppl crying on FH about it, and when has FSR ever said they were FOTM.. we dont make posts about our guild.. you guys do. imo get over the fact albs cant make decent grps :twak:

PdqMezzin <Forward Slash Rude> :worthy:

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Haha, thats what I mean about e-peens the size of Mount Everest, I bet you could take us on with your Zerk. You know having a good sc and buffs doesn't make you good. Your positioning is crap, I've killed you more times than you've got me. I don't really care if Thid Blitz could beat us really, we've only had one battle (in which we won) so I doubt you could tell so much about us, though I was merely talking about FSR, never had any problems with TB.

Have you ever seen my Zerker buffed ? Has anyone ? Like i said you dont have a clue.
My SC isn't all that great either, could be better.
Postioning ? I have 5 styles - Taunt, Parry, Backstyle and Anytime followed by Snare style.. I dont quite understand what your talking about here, im a zerk i run into the enemy and hit them with what style is appropriate.
You've killed me more times than i've killed you ? Are you sure? or did u get the last hit in while the zerg was attacking me, coz that dont count :fluffle:
Besides, buffed vs unbuffed you shouldn't have much problem.

I take underpowered Mid characters and play them well, i could have rolled a Skald/Thane for instants and no caster would beat me. Also could have rolled a BD/Warlock, even Spiritmaster's have that overpoweredness with pet interrupts and lifetap, Cave Shaman's are pure evil. I would get so much more whine if i had rolled one of those characters, but no, I've rolled a Zerk, Runemaster and a Pac Healer, these i would call the "underpowered" in Thidranki and i've attempted to play them well, even run unbuffed vs buffed enemies that always outnumber me and you have no respect? I dont really care anymore :twak:

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Jeez I can't hear myself think what with all the ppl blowing their own trumpets here :puke:

All u guys bigging yourselves up (in this and countless other threads) don't u realise frankly how sad it looks? Rather than gaining respect/admiration or whatever else it is u hope to achieve buy doing so, it just makes u look rather childish in my (and i'm sure many other peoples) eyes :(

Its not a conincidence imo, that the best and most respected groups & soloers I know of, from pre-cluster Excal (u know who u are), ain't ever seen boasting about their ''skillz'' on FH

Giv more friendly peeps in Thid like the old days, and to all those ppl... :wub:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:

Also, FSR dont often run fg, you talk as if we roll 8 man all the time and do nothing but kill soloers, thats total crap. Often its bard,druid,bm,caster.

We do from time to time invite others to form a group of 8 for a ck take etc. In fact a Hero of Chemical joined us for this recently for this, it was a lot of fun. When we took ck and he disbanded he said "Thanks for the group guys, its good to group with people that know what they are doing". A nice comment coming from an experienced Player.

You resort to personal insults calling me a noob when you dont know me and have never grouped with me. If this is the sort attitude you have it makes me quite sad that you play/played HIb.

No matter how you "break it down", you post is total rubbish and completely pointless.

Donlaise - 24 Druid of FSR

Mmk well matey i am Invy, the SB who killed you,
my RL mate was in FSR..crucial the bard and celuduz the banshee,and i know u always run FG's, many a time i have been amnesia'd and ganked by an FG, even wen i /beckon ur tanks, but o know that just wont do, ye mite not be quite as OP without a FG,....
and wen u are not a FG u bridge camp, quite dispecable imo, 2 anis, pdq (who i actually respect <3) at top mezzin, mufufufu runnin down gettin DB and just alot of death...leet, and ofc the 1-2 banshee's,
and frennzy does run unbuffed, i occasionally spare him buffs wen i get a bb but 50% of the time i see my conc come back and him run out /salute, good palyer, also killerpenguin, very tight nit grp was ts very good together and always a step ahead of me on the top 20 db's :p

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
oo Invy respecs me but really we dont always run a FG! :p thanks btw Invy :)
and FSR has never made a Whine thread about adding sbs <points at Invy> j/k 3>,or adding inifswhen we are in zerg fights.. and tbh i dont see the problem you have with us.. we never claimed to be good. we are just having fun in thid.. i.e camping mb and watching mids charge the shrooms :D. or camping ck roof when albs have it. Its all about the fun factor guys n girls

PdqMezzin <Forward Slash Rude>

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
The End.

TriggerHappy said:
Mmk well matey i am Invy, the SB who killed you,
my RL mate was in FSR..crucial the bard and celuduz the banshee,and i know u always run FG's, many a time i have been amnesia'd and ganked by an FG, even wen i /beckon ur tanks, but o know that just wont do, ye mite not be quite as OP without a FG,....
and wen u are not a FG u bridge camp, quite dispecable imo, 2 anis, pdq (who i actually respect <3) at top mezzin, mufufufu runnin down gettin DB and just alot of death...leet, and ofc the 1-2 banshee's,
and frennzy does run unbuffed, i occasionally spare him buffs wen i get a bb but 50% of the time i see my conc come back and him run out /salute, good palyer, also killerpenguin, very tight nit grp was ts very good together and always a step ahead of me on the top 20 db's :p

Hi Invy,

Sorry I didnt know who you were, I didnt read all your sig...

Ok, let me end this flame war and put a few things straight...

1. Now I know who you are I remember meeting you 2 times solo, first time was after i killed a sorc while playing my druid. You arrived as the fight was ending and ganked me on 5% health. Hell, im not gonna whine about that too much, I was in an rvr zone after all...

Second time was on my BM Tunderman, I went LD at mb (thanks GoA for those well timed packet loss LD's) and was running back to meet my group on hib side. You beckoned me but I did not fight as I wanted to meet the rest of FSR. Anyway, you hit me with poison and started the fight which I won. We were both unbuffed so no e-peen stroking intended, a bm should win a sb in this situation.

2. FSR do not often run a fg, this past 2 weeks its been bard, druid, bm, + caster/s. Thats 4 or 5 peeps max.

3. We often invite others for ck take. After all this is what Thid is all about so when trying to get ck we try and balance our group.

4. We NEVER bridge camp. I have never camped a bridge in my time at FSR, we roam until there is nothing left to fight then try a ck take, its that simple.

5. We try not to gank soloers but its not easy to tell sometimes if they are solo. Also, some soloers just have to be ganked, like the adding skald that stuck to my druids ass while fighting the alb zerg last night. Tricks like that earn a gankin!

My point originally was that I would like to see more groups in thid, especially alb cos I have never seen a good one. This can only be a good thing for thid and everyone in general.

Let's stop the flaming and bragging about guilds that have long since disbanded.

Bye for now...

Don

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
Bleh, I don't like it when people I like get in a hostile argument with other people I like. Stop the war please, you make an ickle dwarf sad :(.

Blokkie, who mumbles something about exams and disappears behind a tower of books

damn that dorf blokkie is a pain in the arse tried to kill him number of times on hib bridge, only to die very quickly against him /salute

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh ashton <3 your sooooooo right

i love you all

and expon

:cheers:

p.s blokkies pure nailz mate

Dorimor1

Banned
Jorof said:
Have you ever seen my Zerker buffed ? Has anyone ? Like i said you dont have a clue.
My SC isn't all that great either, could be better.
Postioning ? I have 5 styles - Taunt, Parry, Backstyle and Anytime followed by Snare style.. I dont quite understand what your talking about here, im a zerk i run into the enemy and hit them with what style is appropriate.
You've killed me more times than i've killed you ? Are you sure? or did u get the last hit in while the zerg was attacking me, coz that dont count :fluffle:
Besides, buffed vs unbuffed you shouldn't have much problem.

I take underpowered Mid characters and play them well, i could have rolled a Skald/Thane for instants and no caster would beat me. Also could have rolled a BD/Warlock, even Spiritmaster's have that overpoweredness with pet interrupts and lifetap, Cave Shaman's are pure evil. I would get so much more whine if i had rolled one of those characters, but no, I've rolled a Zerk, Runemaster and a Pac Healer, these i would call the "underpowered" in Thidranki and i've attempted to play them well, even run unbuffed vs buffed enemies that always outnumber me and you have no respect? I dont really care anymore :twak:

I have seen your zerker buffed many times, I won't bother reading your whole lecture. 'Try hit harder than me, I dare you' I know alot of people who can xD

Fyi Ashton I'm not the one boasting my skillz - just look at the posts these idiots have made, infact I am the one giving them a kick up the arse because they are boasting about skills which the never have and never will.

Grafenburgmerc...

2 - I have never seen FSR lower than 6, most of the time you run as a FG or FG + others from my experience and many other peoples.

4 - I have never seen you anywhere else apart from around bridges and sometimes camping APK.

5 - You always gank soloers, always have - I have not once seen you spare a soloe when I was playing Mid and Alb.

I find it really harsh that you don't show respec to any Alb group out there who tries to compete with not only your zerg but the OPness of your realm (see avatar), describing them as cannon fodder when we all perfectly know that you've been beaten by numbers, even less than yours many times.

Heartless^ said:
lol fuck off we always run 6+ in FSR... tonight there must of been more than
2fgs of albs and we was running as 5 FSR .. yes we got killed a few times.. but so did the alb zerg, and a little while ago we just met a fg of albs who got the mezz off.. but sadly didnt assist each target which ended in there down fall, didnt see them after that. and tbh when we did roll a 8 man grp .. was because, well how would you feel if you joined a thid guild and wasnt aloud to join becuase of ppl crying on FH about it, and when has FSR ever said they were FOTM.. we dont make posts about our guild.. you guys do. imo get over the fact albs cant make decent grps

PdqMezzin <Forward Slash Rude>

Despite the fact I could hardly understand what you said, I can see a bit of it which says albs can't make decent groups. Well tbh no better than any Hib or Mid random group. - tbh you guys are close to random, zerg, camp and try to avoid other GGs - which is probably why you get little respect as the only way you can win is by killing the rog zerg.

Sarusu

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I have seen your zerker buffed many times, I won't bother reading your whole lecture. 'Try hit harder than me, I dare you' I know alot of people who can xD

Fyi Ashton I'm not the one boasting my skillz - just look at the posts these idiots have made, infact I am the one giving them a kick up the arse because they are boasting about skills which the never have and never will.

Grafenburgmerc...

2 - I have never seen FSR lower than 6, most of the time you run as a FG or FG + others from my experience and many other peoples.

4 - I have never seen you anywhere else apart from around bridges and sometimes camping APK.

5 - You always gank soloers, always have - I have not once seen you spare a soloe when I was playing Mid and Alb.

I find it really harsh that you don't show respec to any Alb group out there who tries to compete with not only your zerg but the OPness of your realm (see avatar), describing them as cannon fodder when we all perfectly know that you've been beaten by numbers, even less than yours many times.

Despite the fact I could hardly understand what you said, I can see a bit of it which says albs can't make decent groups. Well tbh no better than any Hib or Mid random group. - tbh you guys are close to random, zerg, camp and try to avoid other GGs - which is probably why you get little respect as the only way you can win is by killing the rog zerg.

This is my final reply, im not going to waste my time on killerpenguine anymore.

I try to put a point over thats valid and just get flamed by killerp who to be quite honest believes he is leet and his opinion is the ONLY opinion.

Yes i said the enemy is cannon fodder, its called taunting and spices up the battle a little, the crap you come out with is just insulting.

M8, you are a loser, and you have proved it tonight in thid with you silly alb zerg caster around you.

Good riddance....

Don

Dorimor1

Banned
Sarusu said:
This is my final reply, im not going to waste my time on killerpenguine anymore.

I try to put a point over thats valid and just get flamed by killerp who to be quite honest believes he is leet and his opinion is the ONLY opinion.

Yes i said the enemy is cannon fodder, its called taunting and spices up the battle a little, the crap you come out with is just insulting.

M8, you are a loser, and you have proved it tonight in thid with you silly alb zerg caster around you.

Good riddance....

Don

Beat FSR twice today - 'you are all just cannon fodder' :p

I do not believe I am leet, look at your own posts before accusing others. Where did I say I was leet? Go on! Prove it!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, there is the a difference believing that you are leet and saying that you are not leet and the best. You were saying that you were, and I was saying that you were not. Who was right? Me. Why? Because you're not, and thats a fact.

Me being a looser is not a fact, its an opinion, its not 100% fact, which means thats its not a fact.

I hope that helps you.

And I proved what in Thid? That FSRs 5 man group lost to me, a sorc, a theurg and an infil that came in half way through. Me and a sorc were trying to avoid the alb zerg, but you know how hard that is.

My opinion is not the only opinion, I have spoken to alot of people and heard their frustrations, try logging on in Alb, and see what kind of a welcoming you get.

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
there is the a difference believing that you are leet and saying that you are not leet and the best. You were saying that you were, and I was saying that you were not. Who was right? Me. Why? Because you're not, and thats a fact.

When have we said that we are l33t and the best??, well... go on! prove it! :twak:

Dorimor1

Banned
Heartless^ said:
Dorimor1 said:
there is the a difference believing that you are leet and saying that you are not leet and the best. You were saying that you were, and I was saying that you were not. Who was right? Me. Why? Because you're not, and thats a fact.

When have we said that we are l33t and the best??, well... go on! prove it! :twak:

'Pleanty of cannon fodder for our Hib Group'

'besides i've not played my bard in ages, was too easy, almost never got beaten to the mezz.'

'lol FSR just took ck again'

'i could prob take you all down with my Zerk'

I could take extracts from other thread, not to mention the countless times you've talked about wiping the alb zerg (even though you failed miserably earlier on)

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
'i could prob take you all down with my Zerk'

You still haven't proved me wrong :)

Nice to hear your playing and not telling us how bad we are without proving it, i look forward to your excuses when you see the words...
"Frenzzy hits your with his axe for 453 damage!"
"your enhanced agility fades"
"your enhanced vigor fades"
etc. etc. keep it up.

Also interesting to see you wont run anywhere without a sorc. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom