Hibs break through Snowdonia

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Meatballs
how naive :rolleyes:

If someone enjoys nuking people with their pet in a tree fair play to them as long as they found a way to have fun! I'm sure sinister enjoyed himself immensely when he "tested" this bug over a year ago...

If nothing is done it will just pave the way so that we can charge through to enemy realms whenever we like.

Omg, sinister like camped your xp spot for hours and killed you a hundred times or something? - sounds like it :(

E

elithien

"The grey" speaks out!

I feel I should post here cos:
Yes, an Alb did die, in the East Gates of Camelot in fact. Me. (Elithien, Lev9 Sorc).

No harm done. Bah! :-P, tell that to my corpse, hacked into a thousand pieces in front of my family...

Well I've only been playing for 5 days and it appears I have the status of being the first Alb to by pk-ed in the homelands (as a host of "amusing" tells informed me). I'm hoping things can only get better...!

As a feeble newbie, I'd never seen other realms before and er, well, wasnt really looking out for them when I was thinking about whether to log off "in safety" or take a horse somewhere. I was just wondering who all these guys with their names in red were when....*bang*. Fortunately I'd remembered to bind so didn't have a marathon slog back ahead of me.

Ach well.
As I havent been playing long so I hope you'll understand (on both sides of it) if I don't wade into the actual thread of discussion here re: rights and wrongs because I'm not at present well informed enough. Just thought I'd give you it from the horses mouth.

To finish: Vengeance will be mine you knock-kneed, tree-hugging, golf-course dwelling Hibs! (at some unspecified point in the future anyway)

F

fatgit

once again cher talks utter bullshit, and nxs is proclaiming himself above all others, yet used to happily kill greys in the ant room in Keltoi to piss off the people XP'ing there (and yes you did, because I reported to to GOA)

I can imagine the uproar if 1fg of SotL got into Hib, wandered round being lamers mezzing people and accidentally (yeah right) killing people.

You knowingly participated in a cheat with the help of E&E who are supposed to know better, and should be treated accordingly.
If you want to run around the other realms killing & mezzing people, go play on camlann with the other lamers

L

lofff

fun stuff! no harm done, no actions should b taken.

gifv invasion server! :great:

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by lofff
fun stuff! no harm done, no actions should b taken.

gifv invasion server! :great:

Abused Bug, Attacked Other Realm in Safe Zone, Ganked Grey Con.

Ban...

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by fatgit
once again cher talks utter bullshit, and nxs is proclaiming himself above all others, yet used to happily kill greys in the ant room in Keltoi to piss off the people XP'ing there (and yes you did, because I reported to to GOA)

I can imagine the uproar if 1fg of SotL got into Hib, wandered round being lamers mezzing people and accidentally (yeah right) killing people.

You knowingly participated in a cheat with the help of E&E who are supposed to know better, and should be treated accordingly.
If you want to run around the other realms killing & mezzing people, go play on camlann with the other lamers

Isnt that what I said ? They breached the realm border keep with intention of doing so.... they knew it was wrong.. .so... why have a bash at me ?

And as for keltoi - well i think the fact that GOA never contacted me over this apparent incident i can only assume your talking bullshit

G

Galewyr Dark

ok lemme get this straight.....you used a BUG u knew was there so you could show it to an E&E?

ok....i'll start using err....some really evil hack that lets me live forveer or something so i can show it to an E&E

oh and while i am at it..i will show it to an E&E by err....soloing your relic keeps or something.

Really grow up, 'showing it to a E&E' thats so BS

now people who know me know i don't point fingers

But tryign to justify ur actions by claiming to show a KNOWN bug to an E&E who didn't even need to see it.

Yes you can use it as an alb to...now that would have been sensible wouldn't it.... no contreversy no 'accidental deaths'.

Think before you do somethign stupid..like you did

TBH 3 day ban for a KNOWN bug is pitaful...yes your actions may have been....knoble?...no....stupid yes

Grow up guys....think about what you do b4 you do something REALLY stupid

-Gale

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Galewyr Dark
ok lemme get this straight.....you used a BUG u knew was there so you could show it to an E&E?

ok....i'll start using err....some really evil hack that lets me live forveer or something so i can show it to an E&E

oh and while i am at it..i will show it to an E&E by err....soloing your relic keeps or something.

Really grow up, 'showing it to a E&E' thats so BS

now people who know me know i don't point fingers

But tryign to justify ur actions by claiming to show a KNOWN bug to an E&E who didn't even need to see it.

Yes you can use it as an alb to...now that would have been sensible wouldn't it.... no contreversy no 'accidental deaths'.

Think before you do somethign stupid..like you did

TBH 3 day ban for a KNOWN bug is pitaful...yes your actions may have been....knoble?...no....stupid yes

Grow up guys....think about what you do b4 you do something REALLY stupid

-Gale

Nerf bitter albs, just coz we took our spear back :p

G

Generic Poster

I want to see EVERYONE in Hibernia Punished for this. Even those bastard greycon Lurikeen outside Mag Mell!

There are lots of bugs in the game and most aren't a problem until abused, like this one. But, if GOA know about it and they've been told about it by the E&E involved and still chosen to do nothing, then I'd have to agree with this demonstration.

These hibs were only noticed because they wanted to be seen. What about all of the stealthers who may have gotten into Albion and remain there spying on Sauvage?

It's a small enough chance but not one that I like and if the actions of this group force GOA to prevent it from happening again... /salute.

While the sole victim of this invasion and his family have my sympathies, for being forced to watch his ordeal, I hope they will understand it was for the greater good. His life will not be forgotten! The invaders restrained themselves quite well, while opening our eyes to this danger. Had I found my way into Hibernia, every flea-bitten Lurikeen I came across would kiss my blade. No Mercy!

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by stafford
this is bullshit i demand an hour in connla

Deal! Not like there´s much in Connla anyway:)

To all the whining Albs: Omg, they are exploiting a bug! And they´re actively doing it! BAN THEM!

Could you please ban the LoS abusing Necros then?:sleeping:

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by amazingsteve
Could you please ban the LoS abusing Necros then?:sleeping:

Sure, and ban the LoS abusing chanters that we've suffered for the last 12 months too :)

N

-Nxs-

And those people who sidestep when mezzed... .pahh abusing buggers :) ban them all

A

Aoln

hmmmmm.....
if they were "showing" it to E&E, why then afterwards did they run from snowondia to camleot hills?:sleeping:

O

old.Cher

"once again cher talks utter bullshit"

i'm not feeling much love in this room :rolleyes:

S

sieben_dapoet

the fact that you got through hole in da wall i think is funny, the fact that you ran round albion for a while is again, fairly funny... but...

u killed and alb and mez'd others... you say you accidently hit the DD instead of the mezz.. ok, lets assume this is true... WHY were you hitting the mezz anyway ?

imo u should not be banned for coming through the bug in this instance, but should be banned for mezz'ing/DD'ing other players!

DICKS !

A

amazingsteve

perhaps, just PERHAPS they were mezzing the guards who attacked them. Think a bit more before you make a silly comment.

DICK!

Actually, if you take your statement exactly as it is..
but should be banned for mezz'ing/DD'ing other players!

Then there are quite a few bards, minstrels, sorcerers, eldies and mid classes going to get banned:D

S

sieben_dapoet

Originally posted by amazingsteve
perhaps, just PERHAPS they were mezzing the guards who attacked them. Think a bit more before you make a silly comment.

DICK!

Actually, if you take your statement exactly as it is..

Then there are quite a few bards, minstrels, sorcerers, eldies and mid classes going to get banned:D

:rolleyes:

whatever

Edit: Taken from Greggor's post who was one of those on the raid

"Did kill one finger sliped on to DD instead of mezz "

so obviously not just mezz'ing guards... U DICK !

T

tenshi

Anyone with a history in DAoC already knows about this bug .. GOA have known about it since beta and even went as far as to put additional guards inside the walls ..

There was no need to show it to anyone or prove that it can be done as it already had been proved by Sinister and his friends (the Mids thought it was rather funny then too .. even with him ganking greys all over the place and 50 rather pissed off Albs chasing him all over Salisbury Plain) ..

There is also no real need to fix it unless players are going to go round abusing it .. and if they do start to abuse it they should be permanently banned by GOA .. it's really that simple ..

Users who are viewing this thread