Hibs break through Snowdonia

B

Balbor

a band of hibs zerged there way though to the non RvR zones of Albion early this morning by using the wall bug at SF.

V

vayasen

If they used bugs.....nauhgty naughty.....

If they just zerged and won trhough.....good luck to em ;p....bet it was fun.

M

Meatballs

They used a hole in the wall. Zerging through is still exploiting the fact that guards are meant to kill everyone but cant handle too much :d

alb.jpg

E

Edlina

We jumped over the walls / partly used bugs

The reason for our bit of fun was simply to get Screenshots for our E&E member there, so she could report it to Kemor.

I'm sure you'll find the 5 hibs that made it alive inside Albion didn't kill any albs and just went for a bit of sightseeing.

Sorry if it caused any grief :p

H

Heffer

Rumour has it that this was an E&E supported raid anyone know if this is anything near true?

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Edlina
We jumped over the walls / partly used bugs

The reason for our bit of fun was simply to get Screenshots for our E&E member there, so she could report it to Kemor.

I'm sure you'll find the 5 hibs that made it alive inside Albion didn't kill any albs and just went for a bit of sightseeing.

Sorry if it caused any grief :p

Everybody knew there were bugs in the zonewall. Unless Kemor or a member of GOA actually authorised the raid she should be stripped of her E&E status.

If it had nothing to do with E&E I'd call for a ban :p

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Meatballs
Everybody knew there were bugs in the zonewall. Unless Kemor or a member of GOA actually authorised the raid she should be stripped of her E&E status.

If it had nothing to do with E&E I'd call for a ban :p

pfft, nerf silly albs, it wasn't like they did anything bad, like Sinister go around killing lots of greys :p

O

old.mattshanes

Hehehehe edlina lol tut tut naughty naughty :p bah i think the hibs wanted to exp on brownies:D

M

Meatballs

No you just exploited a bug o-O Actually wait you had an organised exploit a bug excursion.

O

old.Greggor

Did kill one :( finger sliped on to DD instead of mezz :(

But i gave some nive rps to some of ur 12 to 15 lvls :)

See here

G

greatred

:clap:

That's great! I wish I'd met you guys and could show you around :D I know some nice taverns nearby

G

greatred

Actually this would explain the reports we got of 3fg of hibs suiciding on snow bk that we received while we were retaking keeps... I did wonder what that was about. :lol:

W

Wermin

Hehe Hibs were actually nice.
I was on my way to Cam and train my infil when i suddenly saw 3-4 hibs running in cots! i PAed one with my tiny lvl 33 infil but the nice bard didnt care...just made sure all guards and me were in range for her aoe mezz :)

Then when i logged my main to gank em they had alrdy suicided :/

S

SoulFly Amarok

no harm done = no ban imo. Aaaaand, I know it must feel so good to roam in alb land as a hib, on a normal server :)

H

hardasnails

I had a feeling they were trying to get into snow when I saw them running up the hill but I didn't think they could get any further.
Nice one hehe

W

walkerb

BAN
ban all chars who even knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who went through!

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
no harm done = no ban imo. Aaaaand, I know it must feel so good to roam in alb land as a hib, on a normal server :)

they killed an alb :(

S

shiro

if they killed an alb.. we should go to hibland and kill a hib.. moahahaha

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Meatballs
they killed an alb :(

Our apologies, (on behalf of those that got inside - I was stuck at Snowdonia walls :() but I'm sure you have plenty of them ;)

O

old.diabolus

Originally posted by old.Greggor
Did kill one :( finger sliped on to DD instead of mezz :(

But i gave some nive rps to some of ur 12 to 15 lvls :)

See here

pitty they cant go to thidranki now eh?

B

Balbor

well something should be done to put others off from trying it, some people may not be so polite and could go on a rampage killing NPCs and Guards that are there to help players. You say you pressed DD when you ment to press mezz but even if you had of mezzed someone what if they had got mob agro which resulted in EXP death? Not sure what the penilty for the player should be, a total band is a bit unfair as lots of players tried to get through and they were just lucky enough to make it.

K

kemor

Ok, just to clear some things up :cool:

- Every single player crossing a boundary wall and being reported will see actions taken against his/her account. Crossing boundary walls and going into an inner realm is an exploit and isn't allowed.
- Avoid "testing" bugs on your own. If you think you found one, report it through RightNow (http://faq.camelot-europe.com) explaining everything you did, your location, zone, character name, date, etc. "Testing" a bug will never be an excuse :)

Sure, no real harm done except maybe a player getting killed out of nowhere. But there is no such thing known as "Albion tourist tour" yet in DAoC, so going there or in any other inner realm except your own is a nono :cool:

O

old.Greggor

Originally posted by Wermin
Hehe Hibs were actually nice.
I was on my way to Cam and train my infil when i suddenly saw 3-4 hibs running in cots! i PAed one with my tiny lvl 33 infil but the nice bard didnt care...just made sure all guards and me were in range for her aoe mezz :)

Then when i logged my main to gank em they had alrdy suicided :/

Are u a inncou (sp?) ? And was the female bard in pink if so that was me :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by kemor
Ok, just to clear some things up :cool:

- Every single player crossing a boundary wall and being reported will see actions taken against his/her account. Crossing boundary walls and going into an inner realm is an exploit and isn't allowed.
- Avoid "testing" bugs on your own. If you think you found one, report it through RightNow (http://faq.camelot-europe.com) explaining everything you did, your location, zone, character name, date, etc. "Testing" a bug will never be an excuse :)

Sure, no real harm done except maybe a player getting killed out of nowhere. But there is no such thing known as "Albion tourist tour" yet in DAoC, so going there or in any other inner realm except your own is a nono :cool:

translates into 3dayban :p

hmm tbh though I would have done it too, just to take a look see around

B

Balbor

ok the Hibs have posted pics of there player in camelot hills they are

Etharion (Soul Pact)
Jazz (Soul Pact)
Tooth (Chosen)
Lilli (unguilded i think)
Misato (Chosen)

M

Meatballs

tbh all the people in the attempt should have action taken against them, and the E&E member should have a right slapping for getting them to do it. Should have had more common sense.

S

spathi

you can tell you are a smite cleric balbor... bet you dont tell higher-level groups you are one when you ask to join

H

hangianix

Spathi it wasn't a nice comment :( not enough that he has a gimp char... ?

Btw neither me tell to ppl that I'm a smiter (only if a new person is in the grp who I never grped with before).

S

stafford

this was approved ???

they killed greys
they ran around our safe area
they abused the broken wall bug to get through a keep
they somehow used an enemy door

this is bullshit i demand an hour in connla

Users who are viewing this thread