Hibernia everywhere!

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Yeah but there´s no chance for winning over 2fg brehons cause if there´s 2 grapplers they can take out our whole offensice dmg ouput :(

Some challenge nowdays tho :cheers:

Excuse me? Every realm getting same ability doesnt mean that they all benefit from it the same way. In a hibbish caster group you can have 2 bodyguards without giving up anything. Ie. Hero + Warden. In a middish group it´s totally different, aint it?

oh yeah, nerf shade form on Bards & Druids

i agree, toa has made it far far far harder to beat the 2fg+ gangs. With grapple eliminating 1/8 of ur players yet only a fraction of the enemy is really unbalancing in these fights.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
and ye RVR is at a all time low imo.

With hib zerg camping AMG pretty much all the time with their shrooms and other such bullshit. cant get a fg fight in emain without adds of somesort (yes from all realms), getting boring using bof then get adds 5s later, this has happened more than ever recently.
Normally odins wuld be a nice alternative but its pretty much dead atm. only good Mid guild out atm is groove as every1 else seems to not go rvr in mid so finding that most our fights are against grapple abusing hibs (Gets boring).
its 1 thing when its brehons camping amg, but when its the high rr grps in hib (dh excluded) it realllly reallly starts to suck.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
its 1 thing when its brehons camping amg, but when its the high rr grps in hib (dh excluded) it realllly reallly starts to suck.

I agree rvr is becoming dull m8 but Im kinda fed up of this amg camping stuff you keep spouting on about.

If the fg I am in comes to amg and sees a zerg damned right we will head for the room. Wtf would you do m8. But there is no way in hell we wud set up camp in the room if amg is empty. We also qq @ hibs who do as it can never be good for the game.

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
aye agree on that alot harder to take out 2fg nowdays... cuz of the grapple/zephyr that makes ppl useless for a certain amount of time, and u cant do anything about it :(

Ulkez

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
where are blizzard, red guard, black company, ora minus, short stuff, jack herer, atrocity?

where are black falcons, first cohort, shadowlords society, band of brehons, royal bavarians?

Think most quit or playing hib, the day we have more zephyr's we will be back tho :d

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
hibs have always been the first to react to changes.

majority of mids are still running gank trains and arnt getting the full benefit of some of the more powerfull RA's, like a bodyguarded PB mage.

Yeah maybe cause their RA's are shit and 90% of the rvring mids don't even have ml5 done. They just go and get slaughtered. I have bodyguard but what use? Unless I'm in an elitist (in a good term, as I like winning ;<) guild I might as well screw it, as the healers are 1.) Roleplayer -5 dex phools 2.) Just plain stupid. 3.) Don't have the mls done at all. FZ? Nono, that's a luxury for the usual midgardian to see in action.

Edit: Best is when 'certain' hib groups devastate 50-60 or 80 mids/albs and then all I keep seeing on the forums is that us mids, have an easy time in rvr since we have 4 zephyrs.

Define We, pretty please, ty

Better to just fuck off from hib/alb held keeps tbh. Or... can go up and get sliced/diced/blown/separated/vaporised into tiny miny misclebits by a Superior force. Like most of the mid rvr community does. I don't blame you hibs of course for having done the mls, just want to point out that 90% of the mids Don't have an easy time in rvr. It's pretty hard and dangerous tbh ><.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom