Hibernia everywhere!

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Aint those stats bugged tho? I mean mobstomper hasnt played in weeks as i know etc. :) (tho yes, hib back as overpowered realm :) )

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
its not that its just that mid has 0 good groups atm alltho i prefer that from np rvring in emain :|

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
hi, 3 healers, sm, sm, savage, warrior, shammy is best grp setup around atm, has 3 zephyrs 2 bg/grapples, 2x pb, and u can ae stun-pb which = byebye zerg. Just onyl mids who have got this far toa wise is NP who now left for a diff server, and with hibs being easier for toa stuff due to cheatimists we are getting our toa finished quicker ( i got ml8 and lvl 10 arti's osv in 2 weeks from it) xD

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Bah :(
Im still finishing leveling my last arti before im fully finished :p
Solo cleric is teh slow xp :)

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Dawn said:
its not that its just that mid has 0 good groups atm alltho i prefer that from np rvring in emain :|

They play Hib/Pryd now, since Mid wasn't easy enough anymore :m00:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
judas said:
not after toa fyi ;)

it may not be how it currently is on excal, but mid still has the ebst grp setup for fully toa sc'd grps

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
www.duskwave.com said:
1 Tusk OneOneFour Hibernia 9,010,527 539,493 50 Dem Hibbies Hero Celt
2 Nuclear Hibernia 4,168,353 533,910 50 Random Roleplayers Enchanter Elf
3 Bitteliten Luribomb Hibernia 9,269,904 440,765 50 Dem Hibbies Enchanter Lurikeen
4 Caden Hibernia 1,059,991 422,025 50 Dem Hibbies Blademaster Celt
5 Garbannoch Nox Hibernia 14,327,549 404,451 50 Celtic Fist Eldritch Elf
6 Sheph Inc Hibernia 17,297,589 400,652 50 Dem Hibbies Warden Celt
7 Mobstomper Agrophear Midgard 2,460,722 394,593 50 Nolby Pride Runemaster Kobold
8 Reklaw Boh Hibernia 5,815,307 372,764 50 Dem Hibbies Bard Celt
9 Blazie Hibernia 7,214,670 354,254 50 Random Roleplayers Bard Celt
10 Gargo Moonstone Hibernia 4,034,081 350,420 50 Llaw Arian Bard Celt
Respekt!

Calo

Part of the furniture
Fluid said:
it may not be how it currently is on excal, but mid still has the ebst grp setup for fully toa sc'd grps

yes but 70% of the ppl can't be bored to make such fotm grp and do all that toa stuff... i mean, i play for fun with my friends and my grp is far from fotm but we have fun :). So dont expect all of us to go "that" way

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
yes but 70% of the ppl can't be bored to make such fotm grp and do all that toa stuff... i mean, i play for fun with my friends and my grp is far from fotm but we have fun :). So dont expect all of us to go "that" way

i didn't say u have to, jsut merely stated that mid can still make the best grps

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
55% on list is hib, 24% is Alb and only 21% is mid.. :eek6: :eek2:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
wasn't many hibs about just before nolby left (bored i imagine since no alb rvr grps were fully ToA'd/rvr-ing and no sign of hibs at all, killing warders over and over and over again must get dull... eventually) i wanna see movies of NP vs DH in the near future tho :m00:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Konah said:
wasn't many hibs about just before nolby left (bored i imagine since no alb rvr grps were fully ToA'd/rvr-ing and no sign of hibs at all, killing warders over and over and over again must get dull... eventually) i wanna see movies of NP vs DH in the near future tho :m00:

i only finished my SC 4 days ago, so vgn only just got its first chance at perf grp now as i am only ml8 warden in guild

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
every realm has skilled players, its just that the highest concentration of skilled players are in hib. and who would blame them for being here?

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Fluid said:
i didn't say u have to, jsut merely stated that mid can still make the best grps

Probably if comparing the best possible group with uber teamplay and communication / same players everytime / all fully toa'ed etc, but 99.9% of the players dont play in such grp.

If comparing the "normal" groups which are more or less randomly made of medium RR players, hib bg-grapple-pbae grp is definitely the easymode now, exactly like mid melee group was before toa. Most people including me like to stick with their class so mids are pretty much still running with the old setup, and if such mid grp is winning over a fotm hib grp, its usually a long fight which itself is a nice thing. But with the amount of hibs in emain recently, all rp hungry and eager to add, its just depressing ... either get grappled and pbaed to death in 5 secs or if mid support plays good, fight long and be possibly winning but get an add ... rinse and repeat :(

bult

Loyal Freddie
raid said:
Probably if comparing the best possible group with uber teamplay and communication / same players everytime / all fully toa'ed etc, but 99.9% of the players dont play in such grp.

If comparing the "normal" groups which are more or less randomly made of medium RR players, hib bg-grapple-pbae grp is definitely the easymode now, exactly like mid melee group was before toa. Most people including me like to stick with their class so mids are pretty much still running with the old setup, and if such mid grp is winning over a fotm hib grp, its usually a long fight which itself is a nice thing. But with the amount of hibs in emain recently, all rp hungry and eager to add, its just depressing ... either get grappled and pbaed to death in 5 secs or if mid support plays good, fight long and be possibly winning but get an add ... rinse and repeat :(

Seconded ^^ sooo many hibs coming out now that hib was made easier. Was more fun to fight prenerf savage groups then fighting grapple grps now ;p Bodyguard is fine it makes the game more fun imo and groups need to be more of a mix betwen caster/tanks wich is nice. BUT grapple is just too much and too easy.

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Grapple is ML4 Battlemaster ability, it is not a Hib specific ability, any realm Battlemaster can use it in conjunction with they're pbaoe mages, so why does this make Hib easier?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
:m00: not that hard when its all easy mode.. just look at some

bult

Loyal Freddie
Cutri said:
Grapple is ML4 Battlemaster ability, it is not a Hib specific ability, any realm Battlemaster can use it in conjunction with they're pbaoe mages, so why does this make Hib easier?

1 mana eld 1 chanter 2 druid 1 hero 1 warden 1 BM 1 bard

2 icewiz 2 cleric 1 pala 1 merc 1 sorc 1 theurg

1 SM 2 savage/zerker 1 warrior 1 shaman 3 healer

_imo_ best groups for each realms altho i havent really tested the proposed albgrp yet ;p

Now wich group do you think benefit most from grapple? the castergroup with 3 grapplers and GP or maybe the castergrp without GP and 2 grapplers and generally worse utility in group OR the group with 1 PBAE?

If well played the mid group would probably win but that is a non issue since groups that play well deserve winning, i do however belive that groups that win only because of spamming 1 silly ML ability dont deserve it.

Im not saying all hib groups are just grapplespamming noobs there was plenty of good hibgroups before ToA aswell but the ammount of hibgroups sure went up alot after ToA and its quite obvious why.

Personally what bugs me the most is that before ToA DAoC was enjoying the most balanced patch the game has ever seen and now with ToA they fucked up all the hard work of balancing the realms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom