Hibernia everywhere!

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
this is funny shit.
How much time did mids enjoyed abusing bugged zerkers/asd/savages etc ? over 1 year or abit more ? We always were comming back with 1fg trying and trying couse it was challenge and fun. And now roles changed and most instafotmnewbs /reroll or /quit. kinda sais it all.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Devaster said:
this is funny shit.
How much time did mids enjoyed abusing bugged zerkers/asd/savages etc ? over 1 year or abit more ? We always were comming back with 1fg trying and trying couse it was challenge and fun. And now roles changed and most instafotmnewbs /reroll or /quit. kinda sais it all.

well same thing for new rollers over here at hib... :clap:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
bult said:
1 mana eld 1 chanter 2 druid 1 hero 1 warden 1 BM 1 bard

2 icewiz 2 cleric 1 pala 1 merc 1 sorc 1 theurg

1 SM 2 savage/zerker 1 warrior 1 shaman 3 healer

_imo_ best groups for each realms altho i havent really tested the proposed albgrp yet ;p

Now wich group do you think benefit most from grapple? the castergroup with 3 grapplers and GP or maybe the castergrp without GP and 2 grapplers and generally worse utility in group OR the group with 1 PBAE?

If well played the mid group would probably win but that is a non issue since groups that play well deserve winning, i do however belive that groups that win only because of spamming 1 silly ML ability dont deserve it.

Im not saying all hib groups are just grapplespamming noobs there was plenty of good hibgroups before ToA aswell but the ammount of hibgroups sure went up alot after ToA and its quite obvious why.

Personally what bugs me the most is that before ToA DAoC was enjoying the most balanced patch the game has ever seen and now with ToA they fucked up all the hard work of balancing the realms.

sm sm healer healer healer warrior savage shaman 3 zeph 2 BG/grapple, best setup imo

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Cutri said:
Grapple is ML4 Battlemaster ability, it is not a Hib specific ability, any realm Battlemaster can use it in conjunction with they're pbaoe mages, so why does this make Hib easier?

I still feel dirty when I use grapple :(

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Cutri said:
Grapple is ML4 Battlemaster ability, it is not a Hib specific ability, any realm Battlemaster can use it in conjunction with they're pbaoe mages, so why does this make Hib easier?
ASD interupting was not realm specific, why did you cry so much about it?

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
Why cannot we just say grats guys/girls.

There are a few select hib guilds who yes agreed have got very good toa/sc gear, but we should all remember one thing.

These ppl are very good rvr players. :D

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Is Popov a sold account or same Elf we used to fear in Crim Valley?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
raid said:
Probably if comparing the best possible group with uber teamplay and communication / same players everytime / all fully toa'ed etc, but 99.9% of the players dont play in such grp.

If comparing the "normal" groups which are more or less randomly made of medium RR players, hib bg-grapple-pbae grp is definitely the easymode now, exactly like mid melee group was before toa. Most people including me like to stick with their class so mids are pretty much still running with the old setup, and if such mid grp is winning over a fotm hib grp, its usually a long fight which itself is a nice thing. But with the amount of hibs in emain recently, all rp hungry and eager to add, its just depressing ... either get grappled and pbaed to death in 5 secs or if mid support plays good, fight long and be possibly winning but get an add ... rinse and repeat :(

well as u say yourself, mid can prolly make the best grp with putting time and effort in, and a lot of mids/albs are currently whining when vg/la/dh etc grps beat the, all of these grps took the time to get to ml8, get full toa sc'ing and roll any needed alts for the best possible grp setups, so until mids/albs do the same there can be no comparison, you cannot expect to beat perfect new grp setups with the old style ones.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
That aint strange...hib/Ex feed on solo sbs, 99% of them are fucking monkeys.

1% are realy nice.

lol, I realy like this...the realm hatred...mids versus hibs versus albs or whatever...too bad there are too many crossrealmers..without it the hatred would be so much stronger...witch would be good for the game.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
Personally what bugs me the most is that before ToA DAoC was enjoying the most balanced patch the game has ever seen and now with ToA they fucked up all the hard work of balancing the realms.
and then they go fuck it up some more with NF :cheers:

gotta :wub: mythic

in another 6-12months the game might be halfway balanced again, just in time for the next expansion i spose...

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
well as u say yourself, mid can prolly make the best grp with putting time and effort in, and a lot of mids/albs are currently whining when vg/la/dh etc grps beat the, all of these grps took the time to get to ml8, get full toa sc'ing and roll any needed alts for the best possible grp setups, so until mids/albs do the same there can be no comparison, you cannot expect to beat perfect new grp setups with the old style ones.
The thing is, grapple allows shit groups to win against anything relying on melee -- much like asd let any randoms who found the asd+spreadheal buttons win.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
katt! said:
The thing is, grapple allows shit groups to win against anything relying on melee -- much like asd let any randoms who found the asd+spreadheal buttons win.

maybe, but i rarely see people like AD, groove etc being taken out by random hib grps etc still

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:

Shit tank groups with a couple of savages were able to take out everything a few patches ago. Your point is?
It is as simple as that: you lose with a pure melee group? Then don't run a pure melee group.
Pure mage groups will underperform just as much as pure melee groups. The current state of the game forces you to build a more varied group with tanks and mages alike and that is how it should have been from the start.

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
ASD interupting was not realm specific, why did you cry so much about it?

I didn't. Don't post alot on these boards unless I have a point to make tbh.

Funkybunny

Banned
first of all.. wohoo :D

:cheers: 50 Whitepanties AndRedSocks 108,173 65,610 50 Vintergatan Runemaster Kobold :cheers:

second...

givf rm-love imo :) we are so ubah!

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
Shit tank groups with a couple of savages were able to take out everything a few patches ago. Your point is?
It is as simple as that: you lose with a pure melee group? Then don't run a pure melee group.
Pure mage groups will underperform just as much as pure melee groups. The current state of the game forces you to build a more varied group with tanks and mages alike and that is how it should have been from the start.
Grapple is far more worse then pre nerf savage/zerker/asd grps

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Farek said:
Grapple is far more worse then pre nerf savage/zerker/asd grps

difference is that all 3 realms have access to it unlike zerkers and savages

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
We run with 2 cloth casters.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
And all realms had access to prenerf ASD. Think about it for a while.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
5) Stubbe<Nolby Pride> the Level 47 Druid in Arbor Glen

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Fluid said:
maybe, but i rarely see people like AD, groove etc being taken out by random hib grps etc still

Yeah but there´s no chance for winning over 2fg brehons cause if there´s 2 grapplers they can take out our whole offensice dmg ouput :(

Some challenge nowdays tho :cheers:

Garbannoch said:

Excuse me? Every realm getting same ability doesnt mean that they all benefit from it the same way. In a hibbish caster group you can have 2 bodyguards without giving up anything. Ie. Hero + Warden. In a middish group it´s totally different, aint it?

oh yeah, nerf shade form on Bards & Druids

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Make SM/Ice wiz grps and stop moaning like kids.
If u adapt u win, if u cant or dont want to adapt u lose.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
hibs have always been the first to react to changes.

majority of mids are still running gank trains and arnt getting the full benefit of some of the more powerfull RA's, like a bodyguarded PB mage.

Eventually the other realms will work out how to best take advantage of new group setup possibilities and start following suite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom