Hib Underpopulated Realm my ass

Ging

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
It's what u fucking did in Mid and Hib for weeks, wake up.
lol thats not organised - if it ever is organised on the scale Mustard has done you will be completely fucked over, loose your relics and all /quit. FH would be full of whine and it will be sorry game over ALB have won daoc!

Imagine if all the PvE'ers came out to rvr for a night, were talking 300+ albs, maybe 10+ set balanced groups what would you do?

except come on FH and tell us how albs are killing the game......

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
lol thats not organised - if it ever is organised on the scale Mustard has done you will be completely fucked over, loose your relics and all /quit. FH would be full of whine and it will be sorry game over ALB have won daoc!

Imagine if all the PvE'ers came out to rvr for a night, were talking 300+ albs, maybe 10+ set balanced groups what would you do?

And who was saying hibs weren't underpopulated? :p
(and no, I do'nt mean you specifically :))

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ging said:

Less drama queens, been there with Albs having all relics, done that getting em back.
Also the "not organized" 5 am raids to get keeps for iRvR is much worse than this. Also Albs tried 2 times whilest iRvR in hib to get our relics, so less selective memory.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Less drama queens, been there with Albs having all relics, done that getting em back.
Also the "not organized" 5 am raids to get keeps for iRvR is much worse than this. Also Albs tried 2 times whilest iRvR in hib to get our relics, so less selective memory.

It's called tunnel vision they only see 1 side of an argument i'm afraid.

They think 5 am keep raids are great as they think that is how other 2 realms like it.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
And who was saying hibs weren't underpopulated? :p
(and no, I do'nt mean you specifically :))

you are and you arnt. you havent been last 2 days which prooves that you CAN field the numbers. BUT how many were albs & mids playing hib toons?

thats the question, the server has a core of about 800 players atm, at any one time 60%-70% i would guess can play one realm or another. I think the current statiscs show that approx 40% play alb a majority of the time and say 30% each for mid/hib? I have some hib toons on pryd. Only rolled them to see if the grass is greener on the other side (it is :)) but got bored and none of my m8's were there (and female firbys are butt ugly). im sure alot of the current playerbase can play 2 sides (prolly some very very strange people who have 2 a/c's on the same realm - ebay exceptions ofc).

Im aware of no less that 3 set gg's how have left alb and gone to either mid or hib in the last few weeks which is a good thing imo (more for me to kill) but also im seeing alot more of my old enemys playing alb (who would believe i play with Aromus(sp) these days). I suppose it all depends on "whats going on" at the time.

Mustard has shown over the last two days that hibs can field 100+ and he did it effectivly and well and gratz too him, but would he have been so effective had it been 60 hibs? I'll say yes because 60 well directed effective hibs will always win against non directed alb behemoth zerg. Anyway im babbling here my point is that people will go on about underpopulated shit untill the cows come home BUT ANY realm can field 100+ zergs all they got to do is make it enticing and fun sounding - which Mastade did impeccably.

/hat off /bow to all who took part.

Ps, that doesnt mean i wont kill u all on sight :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:

were those raids publicly announced and well structured and planned like mastades? no they wernt, mostly they were closed events organised at guild or /as level. Im talking about inviting all and sundary with 2 weeks advanced notice, so how many will that be.

less attempting humor, more reading text, less making shit up, more listen and less chatting about tunnel vision, im an alb and i dont think everything my fellow realm m8s do is fantastic and i also care about not killing the game and tbh id be fuck bored if i had to fill my evening with nothing but my harem of beauties, my brewery and my cash counting machine and my collection of flyfishing books by J R Hartly

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, roaming all over alb land on wednesday evening, i really had the feeling that we badly outnumber them albs and i wondered wtf is happening.

everything went clear when we reached the str relic shrine :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ging,

I couldn't agree more with what your saying, there were people floating from Alb to Hib but we also know some floated the other way to Alb in the interests of balance. We will never really know the proportions since basically the overall numbers are down.

It is even more complicated than your making out though. Those people who did float during the event probably thought where can I get the best game tonight? Hibbies have big zerg out lets sign in there (if they were Mid and had a Hib toon). Likewise a lot of Mids might have said hmmm Albs will be under attack I have an Alb toon lets log into Alb. The resulting effect was the Mids were very depleted in numbers. Thats where the effect was most visible.

Likewise we know the majority of Alb likes to make a game of it. We know this. Shouting at the good players because of the actions of a few is just silly - after all it is in EVERYONE'S interests for the game to be good. We know some Albs avoided killing the game and respect to them because for weeks it was shite out there.

Mastard's leadership and the Albs response has reinvigorated the server lets all enjoy it and try to keep the rivalry out of it. As for this PvE thing no-one can blame you or anyone else such a response was predictible once more all they are doing is storing up more anger for a future rape of Albion.

A few days ago you said 'bring it on'. We did and respect to you guys for your response.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:

They think 5 am keep raids are great as they think that is how other 2 realms like it.
Speaking of tunnel vision and then mentioning albs doing alarmclock raids, right on.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
bs.JPG

Well lead raid Mastade dont mind the BS comming from the albs.

I will only add 1 thing, Hibs have to post FH 1 week infront to get 100 people together. Albs just need 1 shout on /as

Soulja_IA_ said:

Clueless, and about that tunnel vision.. :eek:

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
Feamos said:
Hib Underpopulated Realm my ass

Some day, when our new super breed of lurikeen crossed with firbolg and sylvans are born, we will populate your ass again.

Meanwhile, you will just have to duel your own underperforming classes, m8!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ging said:
were those raids publicly announced and well structured and planned like mastades? no they wernt, mostly they were closed events organised at guild or /as level. Im talking about inviting all and sundary with 2 weeks advanced notice, so how many will that be.

less attempting humor, more reading text, less making shit up, more listen and less chatting about tunnel vision, im an alb and i dont think everything my fellow realm m8s do is fantastic and i also care about not killing the game and tbh id be fuck bored if i had to fill my evening with nothing but my harem of beauties, my brewery and my cash counting machine and my collection of flyfishing books by J R Hartly

It's really amusing how u twist your arguments, when the so called realm hoppers were all in Albland (with 2 relics on your hands) a well organized alliance raid (with the natural alb zerg around) could have made same scale of problems we did to Albion in 2 days with a call to arms (which ofc changed the realm hoppers balance in our favour), since of course u were facing half of normal Hib pop (and actually we barely pushed u back). So less trying to make shit up yourselves and try to have a balanced point of view.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
It's really amusing how u twist your arguments, when the so called realm hoppers were all in Albland (with 2 relics on your hands) a well organized alliance raid (with the natural alb zerg around) could have made same scale of problems we did to Albion in 2 days with a call to arms (which ofc changed the realm hoppers balance in our favour), since of course u were facing half of normal Hib pop (and actually we barely pushed u back). So less trying to make shit up yourselves and try to have a balanced point of view.

what exactly am i trying to make up? i dont understand what point your trying to make here, are you agreeing that there are "floaters" who change realm according to whats more fun or are you having ago at me about some event for which ive had no participation or knowledge? Furthermore since when have I had a non balanced point of view? I have congratulated the hibs and particularly Mastade on his raid and im now discussing the mechanics of what made the raid possible and how to understand the word "balance" when population shifts according to what is currently popular.

If i was going to make shit up I would say something like "your a witty and intelligent person with exceptional hygeine".

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

I really wouldn't mind having 300+ Albs in my Frontier if it isn't at 5am. :p
More fun for everyone even if we loose the Relics. That doesn't matter for me. We just take them back!

It's not about having relics, its about how you get them! There is the fun. (Or not at 5am)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ging said:
what exactly am i trying to make up? i dont understand what point your trying to make here, are you agreeing that there are "floaters" who change realm according to whats more fun or are you having ago at me about some event for which ive had no participation or knowledge? Furthermore since when have I had a non balanced point of view? I have congratulated the hibs and particularly Mastade on his raid and im now discussing the mechanics of what made the raid possible and how to understand the word "balance" when population shifts according to what is currently popular.

If i was going to make shit up I would say something like "your a witty and intelligent person with exceptional hygeine".

"Lololol if we were to make a raid like mastade did u'd lose all relics and /quit"
it's enough shit since u didn't really ever experienced being at the underdog side of things, so u don't really have any idea of how bad was when iRvR was the only thing left on server. Also u haven't any single bit or resemble of a balanced point of view since when Albs zerged the fuck out of both realms i didn't hear any1 (bar some cleaver exceptions) raise a moan from Alb side about it. And at 1st glimpse of an opposition u come up with all this shit about What IF we did it we'd win the game; i guess u can quite get back your wannabe insult and put it back in your mouth cause it suites u better.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
"Lololol if we were to make a raid like mastade did u'd lose all relics and /quit"
it's enough shit since u didn't really ever experienced being at the underdog side of things, so u don't really have any idea of how bad was when iRvR was the only thing left on server. Also u haven't any single bit or resemble of a balanced point of view since when Albs zerged the fuck out of both realms i didn't hear any1 (bar some cleaver exceptions) raise a moan from Alb side about it. And at 1st glimpse of an opposition u come up with all this shit about What IF we did it we'd win the game; i guess u can quite get back your wannabe insult and put it back in your mouth cause it suites u better.

"being at the underside of things" intresting term, i remember very very clearly not having any relics for 18months and trying to run in fg's against the likes of DH, LA, NP, RG, i remember being farmed constantly on a daily basis and spending 70% of my rvr time on the pad @ CS, is that undersided enough for you? Or are you mearly refering to realm "balance" which were trying to discuss here before you came stomping in with your attempt at flaming witt?

Can i ask you a question, except for the last 2 days when was the last time you saw/heard 100 albs together or in a bg in an rvr zone?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Clueless, and about that tunnel vision.. :eek:

2nd post where yet again you do not explain so CLUELESS ??????

Explain you self or don't post simple really or in you case CLUELESS

Speak up or shut up

Soulja

Ging

Part of the furniture
Soulja_IA_ said:
2nd post where yet again you do not explain so CLUELESS ??????

Explain you self or don't post simple really or in you case CLUELESS

Speak up or shut up

Soulja

tbh soulja cant believe you havent realised that hes refering to you.

he is saying you have tunnel vision as well, except ofc on the side of hibs. :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
tbh soulja cant believe you havent realised that hes refering to you.

he is saying you have tunnel vision as well, except ofc on the side of hibs. :)

I said from both other realms did I not that being a Hib and Mid perspective of how it happens if you read post you will see that I posted that so the tunnel vision aspect of this was what albs see at 5 am in morning and as for what he is saying well it NOTHING realy he quotes but does not add it says well NOTHING.

Soulja

Ging

Part of the furniture
Soulja_IA_ said:
I said from both other realms did I not that being a Hib and Mid perspective of how it happens if you read post you will see that I posted that so the tunnel vision aspect of this was what albs see at 5 am in morning and as for what he is saying well it NOTHING realy he quotes but does not add it says well NOTHING.

Soulja

dont let it annoy u, if its not important it will be dismissed by all as nothing.

and let me breath when reading your posts!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ging said:
"being at the underside of things" intresting term, i remember very very clearly not having any relics for 18months and trying to run in fg's against the likes of DH, LA, NP, RG, i remember being farmed constantly on a daily basis and spending 70% of my rvr time on the pad @ CS, is that undersided enough for you? Or are you mearly refering to realm "balance" which were trying to discuss here before you came stomping in with your attempt at flaming witt?

Can i ask you a question, except for the last 2 days when was the last time you saw/heard 100 albs together or in a bg in an rvr zone?

My God the clueless; if u got farmed by DH LA NP and RG it's only cause they were better than u, not more in numbers -.-
And the balanced view is tryng to see things from more sides than the one u are playing, thing this that clearly u are unable to do.
Thx for the discussion and have a nice day cause u bored me.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Serious as in bringing up your vengeance towards albs every other post?

What?, do you think im aiming my nuclear missiles in the backyard at all the albion players in the world?

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
My God the clueless; if u got farmed by DH LA NP and RG it's only cause they were better than u, not more in numbers -.-
And the balanced view is tryng to see things from more sides than the one u are playing, thing this that clearly u are unable to do.

lol, gingy is just sore cuz for the past 2 days he got mass ass raped by rogsters

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
"

What i found funny today, is when i went on my tower farming spree. <thanks the mids that were grouped with me, and maduive's grp for not farming us/hug>

When it came to the time when albs started zerging, we got a guard spam at eras tower saying 48 enemies in the area. I asked some of my friends in emain, how many albs defending crim, o looks like couple fg's/randoms around.

I then did /who nf, o 44 mids at the time albs took the one tower. Just at one tower 48 albs were at. And out of those 44 mids, probably half of those are BB's.

So since it wasn't even prime time, i bet for sure, albs can have over a 100 players in a given area. As your population alows it to happen. When i see 50 odd albs at one tower, and not even at prime time i can pretty much say i can't expect there not to be around a 100 albs togethr at prime time in the last 2 days.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:

i quite agree, all of the above were a shit load better than me, prolly still are. im quite happy to look at events from many pov's and its nice to know ive bored you into replying to me 3 times :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
brad said:
What i found funny today, is when i went on my tower farming spree. <thanks the mids that were grouped with me, and maduive's grp for not farming us/hug>

When it came to the time when albs started zerging, we got a guard spam at eras tower saying 48 enemies in the area. I asked some of my friends in emain, how many albs defending crim, o looks like couple fg's/randoms around.

I then did /who nf, o 44 mids at the time albs took the one tower. Just at one tower 48 albs were at. And out of those 44 mids, probably half of those are BB's.

So since it wasn't even prime time, i bet for sure, albs can have over a 100 players in a given area. As your population alows it to happen. When i see 50 odd albs at one tower, and not even at prime time i can pretty much say i can't expect there not to be around a 100 albs togethr at prime time in the last 2 days.

i apologise on behalf of the school holiday and unemployed/shift working warriors!

when @ work i can only zerg on here....

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
What?, do you think im aiming my nuclear missiles in the backyard at all the albion players in the world?
Judging your posts one might believe so, tho that would hardly fit the roleplay atmosphere. Organising a whole Albion takeover just shows that you're willing to put effort into putting things right, just like the people you find sad for complaining about zerging and being too serious about the game.
RandomDotCom said:
lol, gingy is just sore cuz for the past 2 days he got mass ass raped by rogsters
The being raped earned him enough realm points to fit your 3l1 several times tho :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom