Hib Underpopulated Realm my ass

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
congax
i didnt say any specific one. try to look better the FH post and you will understand what i'm talking about.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
i sense frustration :(

Yes, I get a bit frustrated when people seem to think Albion is the only realm who's capable, and are indeed doing this.

I'm not connected to it however, so I only get a bit frustrated.

illu

Part of the furniture
BAH

There are just TOO MANY damn Albs. Our tactics weren't great, but they weren't too bad, but all this damn effort for nothing :/
So so close, the turning point was losing Beno and the Relic gates shutting meaning albs only had to defend Hurb.
Then instead of continuing to Ram the door that was at 57%, we tried to treb the walls down giving the Albs far too much time.

But kudos to the Middies that kept trying. We may lack great tactics, but we have spirit and almost got our damn relic back. And nice seeing the Hibs causing havok over Albland.

I made about 24 Rams, and we used most of those and countless others. I hope we can give Albs another good fight soon. But I just have a feeling that with the school holidays here, we'll have Alb domination in numbers for a while, and maybe September time, things will even out a bit.

Bastards :>

Oli - Illu

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Was a very pleasant evening (night! :D) I hope that more of these events will be hosted imo, some people might whine about a zerg, but it's great realmpoints for everyone and great fun.

And the battlegroup chat is always amusing =D

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
i agree illu although i'm in work and just see the posts here and i'm not in game i agree that was a good try tho.
ofc in the future hibs will do another raid to alb land so can mids have an oportunity to take any relic or keep they want.
so till sept isnt far enough

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
congax
i didnt say any specific one. try to look better the FH post and you will understand what i'm talking about.

I don't tho, explain :<

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Feamos said:
the title says it all :kissit:

lol U outnumber hib + mid and still whine bout the least crowded realm ???

atm it close to 4 am and over 50 albs taking back keeps :m00:

hib + mid don't even have 50 ppl combined in the whole of nf atm.

So next time U should prolly think before U talk.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Feamos said:
the title says it all :kissit:

The hibs underpopulated your ass? :eek7:
Is this thread about that you want a larger population of hibs up there?

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
congax look previous threads.
carefully this time. (by tiltles you will understand )

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Bastards :>

Oli - Illu

If you had kept with rams you'd of got into the courtyard at least, if not win, you only need to kill the albs coming through side door in that case.

Trebs are far to easy to destroy with palintones and warlords, even if you do space them out.

Of cause it did not help when some idiot put a treb on one of our hookpoints instead :( that slowed us down alot and helped you.

Shame I was working, I missed most of the action, only got back in time for the beno retake and following retakes.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
was fun i got arpees meights so im happy was a fun night <3

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Drucken said:
The hibs underpopulated your ass? :eek7:
Is this thread about that you want a larger population of hibs up there?
ROFLing irl :worthy:
repped ;)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Congax said:
Was a very pleasant evening (night! :D) I hope that more of these events will be hosted imo, some people might whine about a zerg, but it's great realmpoints for everyone and great fun.

And the battlegroup chat is always amusing =D

Very good rps? were? zerging and geting 20-100 rps for kill WoW....<sarcastic>

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, all the mids were playing their Hib or Alb toons. Mids could only muster 3fg in total to attempt Hurb take.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
uspe said:
1 question.
if albs do the same on hib land. we will see a bye bye game not fun anymore thread here on FH or not????

NO You probably see well played Albs but seeing as you prefer to AC raid anything like Keeps/Relics then all you ever be used to is being flamed for being so lame.

Soulja

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Bistrup666 said:
atm it close to 4 am and over 50 albs taking back keeps

prime time it was ~100 hibs at beno according to guard spam at /gu, when did /who hw said 65~, /bg count said 80~

where ever we met the hibs they were easily outnumbering us always, and ofcourse more organised, alb bg was bit chaotic yday, completely out of control with people not being serious, and mainly ignoring bg leader

blame the 50 albs at 4 am your own realm imo, every single person in the world has rerolled a banshee or a ranger and runs around with the hib zerg, then sits tight at the tv for an hour or zergs fh instead, logs on his shiny paladin in si epic right afterwards for arthur :x

illu said:
BAH
There are just TOO MANY damn Albs. Our tactics weren't great, but they weren't too bad, but all this damn effort for nothing :/

thanks for the rps, first time you attacked hurb was only 2 fg there :p
you was just way too spread imo

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
i never understood why people whine about ranjurs they aint grp friendly unless u r a bloody ns..... for once albs is outnumber and then this is what happen... gratz on the good leading Mast! keep up the hibernia spirit

illu

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
If you had kept with rams you'd of got into the courtyard at least, if not win, you only need to kill the albs coming through side door in that case.

Trebs are far to easy to destroy with palintones and warlords, even if you do space them out.

Of cause it did not help when some idiot put a treb on one of our hookpoints instead :( that slowed us down alot and helped you.

Shame I was working, I missed most of the action, only got back in time for the beno retake and following retakes.

I think at the end of the day, all these kind of raids involve quite a lot of planning, but obviously there is a random luck element and also a timing element.
You have to have dedicated players who are churning out rams/trebs, you need the numbers, you need good balanced groups, and you need people to stick together and zerg :>
We had a pretty good /bg for the first run (about 50 people), but a lot of soloers and people that "came along for the ride".
Because people were doing their own thing, some attacking hibs, some acattered about, we eventually had a first wipe, so people got frustrated, the /bg lost quite a few people.
But the people that were left were even more determined to kick some butt, so we carried on, and it seemed to go pretty smoothly, with Berk being taken, then Beno, and the Hibs were just chewing up all the Alb keeps like they were paper.
Eventually it was getting late in the evening, people were logging left, right and centre, and with our last attack on Hurb we killed off the port to Hurb and got there with maybe 2-3fg.
We had a few minutes of grace, and basically the decision was made to use trebs, whereas it looks like it would have been better to get a warlord and war ram and just finish off the outer door as it was on 57% after our previous efforts.
I spammed the people were coming in through the South door, but it doesn't look like middies were covering it, so slowly but surely Albs got numbers inside the keep, and once the numbers were even, we were doomed.

I think Middies are close to getting good at siegeing, but we are still missing a new Ardamel, and there are still a lot of glory hunters around who don't look at the whole picture, and run off getting small RPs for themselves, and weakening the /bg zerg, when you need a well oiled solid killing machine to get anywhere in Albland.

We'll get there in the end :)

Oli - Illu

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
congax look previous threads.
carefully this time. (by tiltles you will understand )

No, and neither do you I guess, or you would've explained it already.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
I think at the end of the day, all these kind of raids involve quite a lot of planning, but obviously there is a random luck element and also a timing element.
You have to have dedicated players who are churning out rams/trebs, you need the numbers, you need good balanced groups, and you need people to stick together and zerg :>
We had a pretty good /bg for the first run (about 50 people), but a lot of soloers and people that "came along for the ride".
Because people were doing their own thing, some attacking hibs, some acattered about, we eventually had a first wipe, so people got frustrated, the /bg lost quite a few people.
But the people that were left were even more determined to kick some butt, so we carried on, and it seemed to go pretty smoothly, with Berk being taken, then Beno, and the Hibs were just chewing up all the Alb keeps like they were paper.
Eventually it was getting late in the evening, people were logging left, right and centre, and with our last attack on Hurb we killed off the port to Hurb and got there with maybe 2-3fg.
We had a few minutes of grace, and basically the decision was made to use trebs, whereas it looks like it would have been better to get a warlord and war ram and just finish off the outer door as it was on 57% after our previous efforts.
I spammed the people were coming in through the South door, but it doesn't look like middies were covering it, so slowly but surely Albs got numbers inside the keep, and once the numbers were even, we were doomed.

I think Middies are close to getting good at siegeing, but we are still missing a new Ardamel, and there are still a lot of glory hunters around who don't look at the whole picture, and run off getting small RPs for themselves, and weakening the /bg zerg, when you need a well oiled solid killing machine to get anywhere in Albland.

We'll get there in the end :)

Oli - Illu

some good points there illu. Im suprised raids like this can even be held nowadays considering how many claim they hate this kinda warfare on these boards. So many people here are either "soloers" or hate zergs:p
So quite facsenating to see that many turn up tbh.
I think this is what the game needs to get going again though, maybe people then will realise its a bout teamplay a bit more even though you can also solo or fg.
It gives a good injection into the game and make people work together and forget petty whine etc.
over and out.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
the best thing no one cared about the Rpees on the night we just went and followed mastade all did what he asked and zerged albs was a fun "event" and one i'd like to see a bit more regular say once a month or so.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
lol.. welcome to the internet.. where ppl shouldnt take things TOO seriously :)
Serious as in bringing up your vengeance towards albs every other post?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
if it isnt at 5am no
Hohoho, because albs haven't ever had a proper prime time raid.

Oh, wait...
Mastade said:
i sense frustration :(
It really does suck to make 20k/hour off the hib zerg x<
Brackus said:
FYI albs did outnumber hibs, = hibs underpop :)
How did albs outnumber hibs then? The highest amount of hibs on at some point must've been near 140ish, while I don't recall seeing over a hundred albs in action.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
was only 80 albs max in bg at prime time, dropped down to 60 odd at bout 10pm gmt, but yes we hughly outnumbered hibs o lol :m00:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
uspe said:
1 question.
if albs do the same on hib land. we will see a bye bye game not fun anymore thread here on FH or not????

It's what u fucking did in Mid and Hib for weeks, wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom