Hib Underpopulated Realm my ass

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I could be a lame ass and reply: "You died in a rvr zone" but I shall not do so. I'll be a total bastard and say: "You twit, you fucking died in a rvr zone while Mastase was doing event!" :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Feamos said:
the title says it all :kissit:

If Albs come out in same % as Hibs then you would see who was underpopulated (or well, you would see how HW crashed).

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Well if Albs wouldn't do all those AC Raids then more could be awake in the evening instead of 5am....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
there are by far more albs than there are hibs, its just hibs actually rvr and are well organsied atm :)

exping my heretic atm but in the alb BG, its some pretty funny reading :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayback MOFOS

You remind me of Bush.

PAYBACK!!!11 I don't care if I hurt people who hasn't done anything towards me aslong as I get my payback towards those few who did this!

Ok, perhaps not the best comparison :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
there are by far more albs than there are hibs, its just hibs actually rvr and are well organsied atm :)

exping my heretic atm but in the alb BG, its some pretty funny reading :p
Well, all those albs roleplaying in pve aren't going to do a lot of good, are they? :p Might aswell count them out :x

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
Well if Albs wouldn't do all those AC Raids then more could be awake in the evening instead of 5am....

Aye :p Because hibs and mids have never done this mate.

People must honestly have the brain the size of a pea if they only asume the enemy does this ;d

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Aye :p Because hibs and mids have never done this mate.

People must honestly have the brain the size of a pea if they only asume the enemy does this ;d

But Albs have Mastery of ACRaids

Thats the truth

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
You remind me of Bush.

PAYBACK!!!11 I don't care if I hurt people who hasn't done anything towards me aslong as I get my payback towards those few who did this!

Ok, perhaps not the best comparison :p

lol.. welcome to the internet.. where ppl shouldnt take things TOO seriously :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
grimlin said:
hibs turn tonight not albs so deal with it :twak:

While I dislike the style of rvr that it brings personally, it's nice to see people do stuff like this once in a while (even if i'm on the receiving end of it). Now you know you can get the numbers and kick albs about, less crying next time we attack you please!

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
While I dislike the style of rvr that it brings personally, it's nice to see people do stuff like this once in a while (even if i'm on the receiving end of it). Now you know you can get the numbers and kick albs about, less crying next time we attack you please!

at 5am?

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
it's not as if alb didn't know about the event it was posted all over FH it's just mastade has done a great job and albs didn't get organised.
never thought i'd say this but mast has been :worthy: :p

when is the next one mastade?

MaCaBr3

Banned
Mastade ur fucking awesome mate, too bad I couldn't be on the raids cuz I was too busy getting drunk in the gardan the past 2 days, too hot play anyway.

When I checked war room it was like: I didn't know hib had 2 realms :) Green everywhere.

Nice one hibbies and cheers too Mastade

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
1 question.
if albs do the same on hib land. we will see a bye bye game not fun anymore thread here on FH or not????

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
1 question.
if albs do the same on hib land. we will see a bye bye game not fun anymore thread here on FH or not????

if it isnt at 5am no

Kinag

Part of the furniture
5am, shame on you albs, how can you even dare play at 5am.

You need to learn from Midgard and Hibernia, cause they never do these things!

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Icebreaker said:
if it isnt at 5am no

So how do you explain all the whine from when Albs attacked Hibs prime time a couple of weeks ago ? :wanker:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
notirt you missunderstood something.
its not 5am or what ever.
but its how come when shan is having a raid there is an invation to our lands.
just a thought

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
1 question.

There never was such a thread? Only some threads when hibs and mids decided to charge alb and got crossrealmed away :)

Lucky that Mastade informed everyone of his raid so the crossrealm was useless :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom