Hib Underpopulated Realm my ass

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
The being raped earned him enough realm points to fit your 3l1 several times tho :d

well since that is a lvl 44 leirvik toon, it doesn't matter. on the first event day i made 104k on my eld :) and i dinged off pb bombing 20 albs

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Judging your posts one might believe so, tho that would hardly fit the roleplay atmosphere. Organising a whole Albion takeover just shows that you're willing to put effort into putting things right, just like the people you find sad for complaining about zerging and being too serious about the game.

I didnt put in all this effort to "put things right".

I knew most hibs were getting kinda fed up with albs swarming around hib frontier and i knew alot of em wanted to give some "payback" but didnt know how or had the will/guts to organise it. So i grabbed the oportunity to get a bit of fun out of the cluster, both for me and those that would come along. That was the main goal of my Mass RVR Event, and im quite convinced all the hibs that joined my BG had _fun_.. i couldn't care less about the stupid relics or instant port or whatever.. I also dont HATE albs.. i dislike some peoples playstyle as some people dislike mine, thats just the way it is. That doesn't mean i would be unable to sit down and have a beer with i.e. Gingy, even tho i hate his guts(ingame) - All this hating people is a waste of energy..

from my pov the solo game on the english cluster is dead and so is the FG vs FG game. Tho the mass scale rvr aint as i have shown you the last couple of days. I have led and co-assisted a couple of rvr raids in the past and i find it very rewarding to lead such raids even tho i have only once suceeded in getting a relic.

What regards the whole population issue thingy. I only expected 50-60 hibs to turn up on both days and ended up with a top BG count of 125ish tuesday, which was a HUGE percentage of the active hib population, in fact i have never seen a rvr bg that big in hib since pre NF, and can only say that i am damn proud that so many would turn up for such an event. I would bet my old mom that if i were and alb and did the same kinda thing for albs, i could have ended up with ~200 albs in the bg if not more. infact.. think if i had the same percentage of the active alb population in such a bg?.. ouch

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
I didnt put in all this effort to "put things right".

I knew most hibs were getting kinda fed up with albs swarming around hib frontier and i knew alot of em wanted to give some "payback" but didnt know how or had the will/guts to organise it. So i grabbed the oportunity to get a bit of fun out of the cluster, both for me and those that would come along. That was the main goal of my Mass RVR Event, and im quite convinced all the hibs that joined my BG had _fun_.. i couldn't care less about the stupid relics or instant port or whatever.. I also dont HATE albs.. i dislike some peoples playstyle as some people dislike mine, thats just the way it is. That doesn't mean i would be unable to sit down and have a beer with i.e. Gingy, even tho i hate his guts(ingame) - All this hating people is a waste of energy..
Well, I don't think that hibs are the only one fed up with enemies running around their frontier, as Albion had the whole irvr shit for ages, sometimes weeks in a row, which never happened in Hibernia, as far as I can remember, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only alb that got bored with that situation.

Mastade said:
from my pov the solo game on the english cluster is dead and so is the FG vs FG game. Tho the mass scale rvr aint as i have shown you the last couple of days. I have led and co-assisted a couple of rvr raids in the past and i find it very rewarding to lead such raids even tho i have only once suceeded in getting a relic.
I don't think the full group fights are over, but are just on a hold, as I had quite a number of proper fights until right before summer, and I believe that things will at least somewhat return to that situation once the summer's over.

Mastade said:
What regards the whole population issue thingy. I only expected 50-60 hibs to turn up on both days and ended up with a top BG count of 125ish tuesday, which was a HUGE percentage of the active hib population, in fact i have never seen a rvr bg that big in hib since pre NF, and can only say that i am damn proud that so many would turn up for such an event. I would bet my old mom that if i were and alb and did the same kinda thing for albs, i could have ended up with ~200 albs in the bg if not more. infact.. think if i had the same percentage of the active alb population in such a bg?.. ouch
When I did a /who 50 during the night (probably a bit after prime time) it showed a little over 200 level 50 albs, and 1xx non-50 players. Assuming all of those had a level 50 main, you'd have 300-400 albs able to get out there, of which 60-70% might come at a large raid, tho that's just some rough guessing :x

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Mastadei could have ended up with ~200 albs in the bg if not more. infact.. think if i had the same percentage of the active alb population in such a bg?.. ouch[/QUOTE said:
lies, there would be around 3-4 bg's if it were albs !!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
agree. if you did this for albs there would be 300-400 people easilly
I really doubt 100% of the albs would show, and it's not like we've got twice the hib population.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I really doubt 100% of the albs would show, and it's not like we've got twice the hib population.

think you'll find albs do have almost 2 x hib population :)

Soulja_IA_ said:
2nd post where yet again you do not explain so CLUELESS ??????

Explain you self or don't post simple really or in you case CLUELESS

Speak up or shut up

Soulja

You say all albs only like late night keep takes, you say shit about albs always outnumbering the enemy, you start shit about albs only beign able to see one side of an argument which is exactly what you are doing.

You seem to think EVERY alb is in favour of doing late night keep raids, and sets their alarm clock to 5am just to take back some keeps in a game, which im sorry to say, they don't. I can for one say i've NEVER been on a late night keep raid since OF, and i bet many others haven't. But still you'll continue to spout all this dog shit about EVERY alb being a early morning ac raiding zerger.

And yes, i played hib 2 days ago on these raids, and alb, yesterday night on these raids (10pm, not 5am).

Oh also if you haven't noticed, it seems to be almost the same people when these late night raids going on, Custodia Malicatana etc

Randomuser

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
You say all albs only like late night keep takes, you say shit about albs always outnumbering the enemy, you start shit about albs only beign able to see one side of an argument which is exactly what you are doing.

You seem to think EVERY alb is in favour of doing late night keep raids, and sets their alarm clock to 5am just to take back some keeps in a game, which im sorry to say, they don't. I can for one say i've NEVER been on a late night keep raid since OF, and i bet many others haven't. But still you'll continue to spout all this dog shit about EVERY alb being a early morning ac raiding zerger.

And yes, i played hib 2 days ago on these raids, and alb, yesterday night on these raids (10pm, not 5am).

Oh also if you haven't noticed, it seems to be almost the same people when these late night raids going on, Custodia Malicatana etc

I think you Correct there Sam Albs do like to take keeps in early hours of morning.

Since day I been playing 99% of any alb keep take in other realm been early in morning.

Stonewarrior

Randomuser said:
I think you Correct there Sam Albs do like to take keeps in early hours of morning.

Since day I been playing 99% of any alb keep take in other realm been early in morning.

Stonewarrior

I'm not saying albs don't, the only point im trying to get across really is not all albs do it.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
from my pov the solo game on the english cluster is dead and so is the FG vs FG game

thats not actually true.

I think in a stale mate situation solo RVR is a royal pain. Mids camp bryno, albs camp bleed, hibs camp crauch. And the peeps that go to the enemy region get a real fucking rough ride. to the point where it just pisses you off to much.

but when you have big wide scale irvr going on, you can really work the fringes and the routes to the places the enemy is going to defend or attack. you need movement though when theres no movement and peeps are essentially doorstepping I would say its impossible to solo.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
What?, do you think im aiming my nuclear missiles in the backyard at all the albion players in the world?

Mastade i could organize to get few of those babes for us if u wish (but we ll have to get all hibs to donate to hib nuclear fund first as those cost lots of money)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:

Well about time I got answer to what you really want to say instead of "Quote" "Quote" you keep doing bet you feel lot better now getting what you feel off you chest.

I'd rep you but you an AC - Zerging Alb :puke:

Soulja

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
thats not actually true.

I think in a stale mate situation solo RVR is a royal pain. Mids camp bryno, albs camp bleed, hibs camp crauch. And the peeps that go to the enemy region get a real fucking rough ride. to the point where it just pisses you off to much.

but when you have big wide scale irvr going on, you can really work the fringes and the routes to the places the enemy is going to defend or attack. you need movement though when theres no movement and peeps are essentially doorstepping I would say its impossible to solo.

thats true with some skills(and choose the terrain to your favour,and know the running routes are skills) you can do very good at solo, but run to another bridge then get killed and stay at your own bridge and whine about others arent skills.:drink:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Can i ask you a question, except for the last 2 days when was the last time you saw/heard 100 albs together or in a bg in an rvr zone?

not sure where u have been the last few weeks Ging darling but .... there was plenty of albs in hib frontiers :fluffle:
didn't rly count them tho , was too busy running :p

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
How did albs outnumber hibs then? The highest amount of hibs on at some point must've been near 140ish, while I don't recall seeing over a hundred albs in action.
No, hib count never reached 140, we were always around the 100 mark.

why would you pick a random number like 140:confused:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
The problem isnt albs generally AC raiding, most obviously dont. Its the 2fgs of Custodia Malacitana that run around after about 11, running over all and sundry and pve'ing back any achievments made during the day/evening by hibernia and midguard. Frankly its all a bit of a joke, and is on the verge of ruining the cluster for a lot of people.

If they logged on at 7:30, ran as two seperate guild groups, then things would be better all around.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
The problem isnt albs generally AC raiding, most obviously dont. Its the 2fgs of Custodia Malacitana that run around after about 11, running over all and sundry and pve'ing back any achievments made during the day/evening by hibernia and midguard. Frankly its all a bit of a joke, and is on the verge of ruining the cluster for a lot of people.

If they logged on at 7:30, ran as two seperate guild groups, then things would be better all around.

Totally agree.

They are a total bunch of morons tbh. No one else does it. I don't think i can even remember a time when albs took mid keep and we pve'ed them back as it never happens. Hibs certainly don't either.

Think it's aload of bollocks that people in one realm can spend an entire day trying to do something pro active, and then for 1-2fg albs to go ruin all the achievements that people made in that day.:wanker:

And it's not like they do it on the odd ocassaion they do it all the time, it's people like that which start giving the people the feeling in whats the point trying anymore.

Soulja_IA_ said:
Well about time I got answer to what you really want to say instead of "Quote" "Quote" you keep doing bet you feel lot better now getting what you feel off you chest.

I'd rep you but you an AC - Zerging Alb :puke:

Soulja

I don't feel any better after typing anything on a forum :p

And continue to think that every alb is an "AC - Zerging Alb :puke:", nothing anyone says in going to change your opinion so i'm just wasting my time.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Totally agree.

They are a total bunch of morons tbh. No one else does it. I don't think i can even remember a time when albs took mid keep and we pve'ed them back as it never happens. Hibs certainly don't either.

Think it's aload of bollocks that people in one realm can spend an entire day trying to do something pro active, and then for 1-2fg albs to go ruin all the achievements that people made in that day.:wanker:

And it's not like they do it on the odd ocassaion they do it all the time, it's people like that which start giving the people the feeling in whats the point trying anymore.

Nicely put Brad what I been saying in a few posts I done.

Soulja

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
I don't think i can even remember a time when albs took mid keep and we pve'ed them back as it never happens. Hibs certainly don't either.

well i can remember when we have taken keeps in Midgard they have been pve'd back around from 5-10 a'clock in the morning and i dont blame you for doing so, doing otherwise would be pretty stupid if you have the ppl online to do it.

the daoc manual doesnt say anything about what time youre allowed to take back your own keeps.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Tiarta said:
well i can remember when we have taken keeps in Midgard they have been pve'd back around from 5-10 a'clock in the morning and i dont blame you for doing so, doing otherwise would be pretty stupid if you have the ppl online to do it.

the daoc manual doesnt say anything about what time youre allowed to take back your own keeps.

Wow mids did that once in a blue moon.

And i never said anything about it being in the manual, all i did was point out the fact that it is preety lame that the same people do this every time.

It's a bit dis hearting when you log on the next day after being on a several hour keep raid, and realise that the keeps were taken back at 3 am in the morning. And not once can i remember mids ever being able to keep their keeps over night or hibs in albion, as the same set of people every time feel it's fun to fight npc's when everyone has logged of.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
No, hib count never reached 140, we were always around the 100 mark.

why would you pick a random number like 140:confused:
Because it rocks my world.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Wow mids did that once in a blue moon.

And i never said anything about it being in the manual, all i did was point out the fact that it is preety lame that the same people do this every time.

It's a bit dis hearting when you log on the next day after being on a several hour keep raid, and realise that the keeps were taken back at 3 am in the morning. And not once can i remember mids ever being able to keep their keeps over night or hibs in albion, as the same set of people every time feel it's fun to fight npc's when everyone has logged of.

why do you think they fight npc's just cause you logged off ? you know the server is still alive even if you logged.

and mids are just as bad as taking keeps in "PVE" mode as you say, you just need Giwsakhs back.

and if you say mids did that once in a bluemoon then you got a bad memory.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I see both sides of the story. While its not against the rules or anything, I do think its kinda 'frustrating' that after an evening with 'hundreds of Albs, Mids and Hibs' the situation is that Albion's frontier is shattered.

Then people start to log around 23-0-1 CET.. only to find the next day *all* Alb keeps are back in Alb-possession and Albs took Crim at 05:30 AM.

The most frustrating part of all this is that it happens *EVERYTIME* someone establishes a port to Albion. In the last 2 weeks there's been 5~ evenings with an established port into Albion, only to find out Albs took it back 'in the little hours' and took a keep in Hib/Mid afterwards.

That's how the game works, obviously. All the things established by 300+ players during primetime is reversed by a 'handful' of players after 3 AM. Shit happens ofcourse, but nonetheless frustrating for alot of players. It removes the point for alot of players to do anything regarding keepstatus, simply because 'Custodia Malacitona' and the 'Greek Giwsakhs crew' will change it at the end of the day, which is what counts.

Puppet said:
I see both sides of the story. While its not against the rules or anything, I do think its kinda 'frustrating' that after an evening with 'hundreds of Albs, Mids and Hibs' the situation is that Albion's frontier is shattered.

Then people start to log around 23-0-1 CET.. only to find the next day *all* Alb keeps are back in Alb-possession and Albs took Crim at 05:30 AM.

The most frustrating part of all this is that it happens *EVERYTIME* someone establishes a port to Albion. In the last 2 weeks there's been 5~ evenings with an established port into Albion, only to find out Albs took it back 'in the little hours' and took a keep in Hib/Mid afterwards.

That's how the game works, obviously. All the things established by 300+ players during primetime is reversed by a 'handful' of players after 3 AM. Shit happens ofcourse, but nonetheless frustrating for alot of players. It removes the point for alot of players to do anything regarding keepstatus, simply because 'Custodia Malacitona' and the 'Greek Giwsakhs crew' will change it at the end of the day, which is what counts.

In short, it's the greeks who ruin daoc! :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Tiarta said:
why do you think they fight npc's just cause you logged off ? you know the server is still alive even if you logged.

and mids are just as bad as taking keeps in "PVE" mode as you say, you just need Giwsakhs back.

Well to bad giw doesn't play anymore, and if i can remember right he hasn't been here for 2 months or more now, and he was the only person that used to do it, if someone were to pve a keep.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
brad said:
Totally agree.

Well that is so true sadly.

I just got home from work and logged to check some stuff and see what was going on, and surprise custodia is doing RR on hibs at 5 am.

I'ts pretty sad but hey they used to run 3rr 11 in grp and still got beaten fast by pug grp's so maybe they just realised that pve gives the same rp and they will not be annoyed by rebuffing and stuff.

Everz

FH is my second home
Tiarta said:

no m8, CM do it waaay more often, most likely every night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom